Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
unres part 38
another great update dear... both are right on their part.. swayam don't wanna make sharon tensed.. nd sharon want swayam to share everything.. they are not wrong..  update soon thanks for  pm 
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
unres chapter 39 A
Awesome update👏
swaron fight finally solve
n their cuet little holi moment i jst loved it😳
sharon n manvi's convo ws jst so nice👍🏼
will be eagerly waiting fr d next part😊

Kunta_tanha thumbnail
unres chapter 39 B

wow finally sharon confress her feeling to swayam 

want to know swayam reaction 

want to read to update

thanks for pm 
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
unres chapter 40 

wat the hell is that
swayam so gaya...hell angry with u 

but i like the update

nice

thanks for pm
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
chapter 41

beautiful update 
swayam n sharon officially married couple

awesome ...whole scene bohut acchi se describe kiya tune
sakshi love it 

thanks for pm 
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
chapter 42
Awesome chapter
love swaron convo after there marriage
eagerly waiting for the sharon confession
thanks for the scrap
do update next chapter soon
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
chapter - 43
 AWESOME update dear..
 swaron confession.. oh my God.. this is really grand.. all the arrangements done by sharon are fab.. the painting..balloons..everything.. nd how could I forget the kiss..
 update soon. thanks for the pm 
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thread 2 link...

posting fr ease.

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4134352Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prateek.007

Sakshi i echo prateek's sentiments, beautifully written piece, song selection, their duets, and sadness introduced, and how both of them overcome with their love for each other is just out of this world. This is the second time I am reading the first thread of swaron kismet connection😃

Hey Sakshi,

Everytime i kept reserved my comments here,And i also felt bad for writer sake as it really hurt if someone forget after reserving his comment..but finally i just completed this task to read ur all previous chapters..The story is seriously amazing yar,I mean as a writer u undertook such a great task to write something different for sharon character..According to my thesis,i felt sharon character was quite different from diva image,she was like simple girl..But it was beautifull to read her bond with her family members..Shivam character was nice one to fullfill villian space here..A perfect villian for SwaRon.😆 I just loved the character of Khushi..After reading her death part,i was numb..There u showed ur wrting skills to penning down such sad stanzas of crucial life..The friendship bond of khushi n swayam was beautifully conveyed..She kept supporting swayam to help sharon..But the ending of her character was really sad..

I specially mention the sequence of "Kabira",which u had beautifull showed including song lyrics and their interconnection with swaron..I felt numb..seriously..

Here sharon part was also amazingly penned including her fear and hurting feeling towards her husband shivam..Simi and gang part was also great catalyst here..I like that special  friendly bond of simi n sharon..In all,i just loved all the previous chapters but unfortunately i am only don upto chapter 23..I have to read rest of the chapters..So i'll read today night and will comment after that..Till then keep updating n keep smiling..

Thanx for ur all PM's

Prateek