VIRMAN SS : PS I STILL LOVE YOU... completed

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys... here i present another ss... isnt that great...????
why wouldnt it be great bcos i already have n number of ongoing ffs and few of them havent been updated from months...
but what to do...??? i love u guys n virman so much that i cant stop myself from writing it...
this ss would be 4 to 5 parts long and mind it u guys have to like it because its very close to my heart... now pls dont ask me why...
so here it goes

virman ss
PS I STILL LOVE YOU...

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart."

virat was returning home after an exhausting day at the office. it was around 11:40 pm. it was winters time and the nights in winter in delhi are chilling cold, foggy and not to miss the isolated roads... virat was driving slowly because of the fog and suddenly he stopped the car in a jerk. a girl was lying in the middle of the road and there was no one around. he got out of the car with the intention of helping that girl. when he reached close to her, he found that she was unconcious and was just wearing a simple red colour anarkali suit. he dont know why he was feeling that he knew her, he was feeling attracted to that girl. he bent on his knees and turned the girl around so that he could see her face. and then he got the biggest shock of his life.. that girl was none other than manvi.
virat whispered " manvi... "
suddenly the tension increased and he scooped her up in his strong arms and took her to the car. he made her lie down on the back seat of the car. he then got into the car and safely drove to his place. during the whole journey, he was unable to concentrate on the road because all of his attention was on manvi and thinking how did she got there and that too at this point of time.
in 20 minutes, he reached his place parked the car and again took manvi in his arms.
he rang the doorbell and no one responded back. he again rang the bell and shouted " maa..."
vanshika suddenly got up on hearing virat's voice and mentally slapped herself thinking how could she sleep while waiting for her only son to come back home.
vanshika immedaitely got up and opened the door. as vanshika opened the door, she got the biggest shock of her life. virat was holding manvi in his arms and tension was written on her son's face and not to miss the lines of anguish and worry on his forhead.
virat entered the house and vanshika closed the door.
virat : is dad asleep...???
vanshika : infact he is fast asleep... virat do i need to ask...???
virat : lets go to my room...
virat carefully laid manvi on his bed and looked at her longingly...
vanshika : virat come outside.. we need to talk...
virat : please not now...
vanshika : virat... i am waiting outside.
virat reluctantly moved out of the room but his eyes not ready to leave manvi for a second.
vanshika : what is all this...??? why did u bring this girl here...??
virat : so where would i have taken her...?? i can explain...
vanshika : where did u find her...??
virat : lying unconsious in the middle of the road...
vanshika : you should have contacted her parents...
virat was quiet and he lowered his head.
vanshika was now in tears as she very well knew what her son was going through seeing manvi in this situation. she very well knew how much her son has gone through and how hard he was trying to move on in his life...
vanshika : dont do this to yourself... you will only get hurt at the end.. call her parents right now and tell them to take her...
virat : please...
vanshika : you cant keep this girl here like this...
virat : please just for tonight... tomorrow morning i will call them... i want to be with her...
vanshika : virat i know how hard u have been trying to move on with your life and now u are yourself making things complicate for u and for her. i dont want this girl to stay here and thats the end of discussion...
virat : mom she got a name... stop calling her 'this girl'
vanshika : yeah she has surely got a name and i think i should remind you that name... should i...??
virat : i am done... we will talk in the morning...
vanshika : see you are that scared and that u arent ready to face the truth... she is no longer yours virat... its three years now...
virat : mom please i beg you...
vanshika : i dont want to hurt you honey... but its a bitter truth that you have to accept.. you have to sweetheart.. you have no right on her now...
virat was now on the verge of breaking down into minute pieces and a lump developed in his throat. he knew whatever his mother was saying was absolutely right but his heart... but his heart was not ready to accept it... his heart was contradicted whatever his brain was saying.. his brain was telling him to listen to his mother and do what should be ideally done.. his heart was asking him to be selfish and dont let go manvi again...
vanshika understood that virat was in a dilemna and there was a war going on between his mind and his heart. vanshika held virat's hand and took him back into his room. she closed the door as quietly as she could producing minimum sound.
vanshika took virat to the side of the bed where manvi was lying.
vanshika : i know this girl... i know she is manvi but virat i think u didnt notice something or i should say that u intentionally ignored it...
virat looked at vanshika with emptiness written in his eyes.
vanshika : didnt you notice the sindoor filled in her partition, the mangalsutr on her neck and this engagement ring on her finger...?? she is a married women, virat... she is no longer the girl you loved. she is somebody's wife now... she belongs to him not you...
virat finally broke his silence and said something what his heart said every single minute...
virat : i love manvi...
vanshika : i know that son... but now its over... its been three years.. she must have moved on in her life and must be happy with her husband.
as soon as virat heard the word 'husband' his hand formed into a fist. he burned on the thought of another man claiming his manvi. its not that he never thought of this thing. he knew that manvi was married and someday she would surely move on in her life and her husband would have all rights on her but today when he heard his mom saying the same thing, he was shattered and he fall on his knees. he hadnt slept peacefully in the last three years and this was the only reason behind the sleep deprived night he spent. he couldnt sleep at nights thinking that another man would claim his manvi one day...
vanshika : take care of her virat... and i will call her parents in the morning...
virat looked at vanshika with his teary eyes and smiled. every cell of his body was thanking vanshika for giving him some last moments with manvi.
vanshika lovingly ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. she knew that her son wanted only this thing at the moment and she have given him all the happiness he ever desired.
vanshika : live these moment... they would never come back...
virat : i promise i would live my whole life in this single night and would never look back again...
vanshika smiled and left the room...
Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaay!!! Me first!!
New SS from you Naina ... Loved it ❤️.. Interesting update.. Manvi got married to someone else 😲😲😲.. Poor Virat 😭😭 .. He loves her so much.. His feelings are very well described.. What went wrong between them?? Vanshika hates her .. But why?? And what happened to her??  Too many questions 🤔.. Im really eager to read the next part.. Please continue soon.. Thanks a lot for the pm.. Take care 😃Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 11 years ago
kriyasree thumbnail
I totally loved a lot naina
its very different ss pls cant wait
cont soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ss naina and good start
manvi is somebody's wife
awww... poor virat
beautiful writen
and the emotion u portray was superb
thanx 4 d pm
waiting 4 ur next part
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres...

Fabulous ss naina... 😊
It is so different n amazing...manvi is married...omg...biggest shock...
U really well described virat emotions...poor virat...
But wat happen...omg this suspense is killing me... Plz continue soon...
Thank u so much for the pm... 😊 Edited by yaminnthida - 11 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome pleasee continue soon...Thanks for your PM
Pleasee PM me alsoo in your next update..
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg wat a storyyy
vry much excitinggg manvi is
married i just cant take d fact plzzz
update asap
afreenkansal thumbnail
interesting
continue soon
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow partner kamal kardi ek aur bar...it was awesome...i mean ek dum suspense wala type...intresting...yeh kya confusion hai kaha se start karu main...uff...manvi is someone else's???nahiii...virat se zyada dukh mujhe ho raha hai...i mean how? why? what? when? and virat? what about him...din't he ever dare to stop her marriage...i guess vanshika doesn't like manvi anymore...now what happend to manvi don't say she married a monster and is being eaten by him...virat is making me cry he is a true lover...seriously u should reveal the suspense soon...its lovely and waiting for part 2...cont soon and thnx for the pm...Edited by ..nikki_vijay.. - 11 years ago
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
plz cont soon
thanks for pm me