Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
so here it goes... i know u guys were eagerly waiting for this part... hope i reach up to your expectations...

Part 2

"I just looked at her, feeling utterly empty. I didn't know what I was supposed to say to her. My life is in that bed. Please let me stay..."

virat looked at manvi who was lying lifeless in his bed. he always wanted to see her there  but not in the lifeless state in which she was now. his heart was aching badly at the thought of she in that state. its not that there was any kind of briuse or mark on her face or hands but still something was seriously wrong with her and virat was trying to figure out the reason but all in vain. he stepped closer to manvi and sat near the bed. he was seeing her as if he was looking at her for the very first time. he smiled remembering that everytime he looked at her, he felt like he was looking at her beautiful face for the very first time. but his smile faded as his eyes landed on the sindoor on her forehead and he hurriedly stepped back and stood near the window.
virat : no... its not that easy.. i thought i would live my whole life with you in this single night... but i cant.. i wanted these moments with my manna and not with somebody else's wife. mom was right... you dont belong to me any longer manna... i shouldnt be doing this to u and to viren. i shouldnt come between you two. it would just spoil your marriage... i know i shouldnt be keeping you here with me tonight but i cant let you go. last time i let u go but this time i dont feel like. i remember u said that ' there is love in holding and there is love in letting go ' but this time i want to be selfish. i want to hold on to you... i am very lonely manvi and i want my love back. i want my happiness back. i have tried very hard as i promised you but it is killing me every minute. everyday i wake up with your name on my lips. every night i try to sleep with your thought on my mind but i cant sleep.The mornings greet me and the nights might bid me to sleep.. and yet, the sweetness of the morning breeze… and the sparkle of the night air is not the same... there is a feeling of something missing... an emptiness…. i just wish like having the most hectic days of my life.. because it gives me a chance to fill a void that is always present within me but …as the day slows down… the memory of your love catches up.. and the longing of this aching heart begins to creep up within …and the hope that someday we both will be together again is the only thing that keeps me going. i dont wish like coming back to home, i feel like roaming here and there whole night... because when i will come back home and look at the moon from my bedroom window it would remind me of the nights we spent talking to each other looking at the moon and of all the times we would sit in the moonlight dreaming of our future together unaware of what was in store for us in destiny... i should call up viren.. yes i should call him right now...
virat took his mobile from his pocket and was about to dial viren's number, when he heard a voice.
' stop... dont do this... think of yourself... be selfish... live these moments... live the night you have always dreamt of... u know what this moment of yours, this dream of yours will be over and shattered with the first ray of the sun tomorrow morning... there is a pain u often feel, which is caused by the absence of manvi... hold her hand and live all those moments so that you can live the rest of your life with the memories of this very night..."
virat saw an exact copy of his sitting at the couch and talking to him. he was certainly a lover in him who was telling him to have his share of happiness...
virat : i think you are right... this night is mine... only mine... i will live every second of this night with manvi beside me. i will lock up the memories of this night in my mind and my heart forever and it will help me sustain my life.
virat wiped his tears and again made his way to the bed and sat on the floor. he forwarded his hand to touch his angel but again stopped. he closed his eyes and took manvi's hand in his hand. the very next moment he felt shivers running down his spine and could feel the warmth radiating from her body. he opened his eyes and looked at manvi. he immediately left her hand and checked her forehead for fever. she was burning in fever... no in high fever. virat got up and went outside. he went to his parents room and whispered " mom..."
vanshika got up and opened the door in a second. her first ever priority was her son virat.
vanshika came out of the room and asked virat what was wrong...
virat : manvi has high fever... i am scared.
vanshika : let me go n check.
virat : hmm..
vanshika was a doctor by profession but left her practice after virat's birth.
vanshika was checking manvi...
virat : mom is she ok...??
vanshika : dont worry its just a fever.. she will be alright... i will just give her some medicine...
virat : no.. she hates taking medicines...
vanshika : then what will you do...???
virat : anything that is required but not medicines...
vanshika : ok i will get u a bowl of lukewarm water and put wet cloth on her forehead... she will be fine...
virat : thank you mom...
vanshika : take care virat...
whole night virat kept changing the wet cloth and did it till her temperature  came down to normal. he held her hand and kissed her forehead. he securely held her hand in his and his mind went back for a walk into the memory lane.

he remembered how they met first  through a common friend shilpa.how he fell for her harder everytime he met her. slowly they fell in love and confessed on valentines day. they were so happy in their small world. talking to each other whole day long, going on dates, long drives, playing with harami, our cute little monkey...

and one day hell broke lose on them. manvi's parents got to know of their relationship and her dad strictly disapprove of their relationship as virat didnt belong to their status and her dad couldnt marry his daughter to a guy who was less than them in status. manvi opposed her dad a lot and even told him that she would leave the house if he didnt let her marry virat. her dad in turn warned manvi that if she ever try n do something like this, he would completely disown her. manvi was really not concerned because for manvi money was a necessity of life and not life. for manvi love was life. she tried very hard to convince her dad but of no use. one day her dad gave manvi his swear and forced her to marry viren singhania (son of his business partner) else he would kill himself and manvi would be held responsible for it. manvi called virat one day and said that she wants to meet him. virat went to meet her thinking that his manna must have convinced her parents and sourted everything but who knew that it was their last meeting.

next update will have new enteries... they are introduced in the post below...

naina927 thumbnail

first of all lemme introduce to all to

mrs. anaita mehra

manvi's mom... loving, caring, understanding and a friend to manvi...
but never goes against her husband's wish...

mr. mahesh mehra
manvi's dad... shrewd businessman... self made man... loves manvi  have pampered her all her life.. treated her like a princess...but but but... he is very status consious... khandan ki izzat is the only thing taht happens to him...

mr. viren singhania
manvi's husband... her childhood friend... son of mahesh's business partner... he himself is a businessman... loves manvi from childhood...
have always been a friend first and then a husband...

@@@@@@@

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
Arrosha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting 
Love it
Manv's is someone else
But who is he??////
and y was she in the middle of the road lying unconsciously 😲
Plz continue soon
and don't forgot to PM me
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres...
Wow...great update...it was so emotional...
Really really feeling bad for virat... 😭 ...
Manvi and viren...another shock for me...
Manvi father...thinking abt status... 😡 ...
It is really getting interesting...
Looking forward for new entries...continue soon...
Thank u so much for the pm..Edited by yaminnthida - 11 years ago
..nikki_vijay.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wohooo...finally i am able to reserve it third but better than being little back as always...okay coming to the update it was brilliant...loved how virat still loves manvi...yesss i am so good at guessing i at first thought that maybe manvi was married to viren because other than virat viren only is better as her husband i mean in the story and i knew you wouldn't keep manan or sid here...awww there love story was so C.U.T.E...manvi's dad is like ughh i mean what's his problem this status watus..agar har baap aisa sochega toh koi kabhi pyaar nahi kar payega...i mena he is swamini part 2 so his name ia kamina...manvi must have let him be but still he sucha idiot which father would ever blame her daughter for his death i mean thats shamless...now virat is  gonna have the biggest shock of his life..bechara thinking that his manna would give him a good news...waiting for virat's recation and the pm for your next part...thnx for giving a special mention to my name...muaaa...i will edit after u edit the chracter sketch...okay the character sketch is nice...manvi's mom is giving me positive vibrations...i lover her she is my fav actress i always had a liking towards her...thnx for adding her partner...manvi's dad himself has a negative face...viren is so sweet love him dude...cont soon and thnx for pm!Edited by ..nikki_vijay.. - 11 years ago
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update naina...
Virat emotions is clearly written
Hate maanvi father fr separating virman
But why was maanvi lying unconcious??
Whet haapen to her
Waiting fr the next update
Thnks fr the pm
shonaten thumbnail
Too good
manvi s viren wife
to many cuestions
continue soon
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow another ss frm u.. hw u write all these ?? so well written.. virat's feelings wer expressed beautifully... manvi married wow new concept.. i want to read more how this proceeds further.. waiting for ur next update... nd thanks fr pm dear 
sapphhire thumbnail
amazing so manvi is not in love with viren.
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonaten

Too good
manvi s viren wife
to many cuestions
continue soon

thanks...
just wait for the nxt update... 😊