Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: niasharma6

very happy. continue soon

thanks... 😊
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yayy...very happy...really really happy..naina..was waiting for it... 😊 ...thank u so much yaar.. 😊 Edited by yaminnthida - 11 years ago
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really happy sweety...
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so here i am... i know i am a little late... so what... i am there with a LONGGG update and i know u all would love it and i will get many long n cute comments...

here it goes...

Part 5

" It is the distance that makes life a little hard. But then again distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be... "

as viren closed the door, manvi looked at virat. she was still unable to believe that her virat was standing in front of her. she took a step closer to him and her heartbeat raced uncontrollably fearing what if it was just another dream of hers... just another dream which never left her from the last 3 years... if this time her dream breaks she would be able to gather herself.
virat's condition was also no less or different. he was also unable to believe that his destiny actually gave him a second chance and somewhere in his heart he was also scared what if destiny was once again playing with his emotions and his life. he saw manvi coming towards him and he was now dying to engulf her in his arms.
virat and manvi were now just a feet away... their eyes locked, heartbeats racing, hearts yearning...

virat raised his hand and touched her cheek to wipe her tear. it sent shivers down her spine and she closed her eyes. manvi was burning from his mere touch and she was loving it. this was enough for manvi.. she just couldnt restrain herself anymore and hurriedly threw herself in his arms. she hugged him with all love and passion she had for him and he hugged her back with a wide smile on his face pulling her even more closer. his arms wrapped around manvi protectively as if promising her and himself that now nothing would go wrong... she wouldnt be away from him now... they would always be together till their last breath...
manvi was in heaven... always being in his arms gave her a kind of comfort nothing ever gave her... she felt that she has returned to the place to where she belongs... yes she had always believed that she only belongs to virat and no one else... thats the reason why she could never go close to viren or give him the rights a husband has on his wife. for god sake how could she give herself to anybody except virat.. how can anybody in this damn world can have a right to touch her, fell her or love her... it was virat... it is virat and it will be virat... forever and forever...!!! she never knew how much she was missing being close to him.. but today being close to him in his protective embrace made manvi realise the depth of her own feelings... she herself was unaware that she was missing him to that an extent... she never knew that from the last 3 years only her heart was beating thats it... she wasnt living... but now she was alive... she was living every single moment of them being close... she was inhaling his scent, feeling his breath and listening to his heartbeat... these three things were something she thought she would never experience again in her life after the day she met him last... there were so many feelings and thoughts going inside her that she could never express...
virat was feeling the same... his love , his manvi was in his arms after 3 long painful years...he was thanking his stars for giving him a second chance... not all people get second chances in life... but he got it and he would let it go... he could feel every little movement that manvi did... he felt one of her hand travelling from his back to his broad chest and the other clutching fistful of his shirt... he knew that she was scared... she was scared to go away from him... he knew she would never be able to go through that pain and agony again... she would shatter... but virat was now determined that he would guard his princess all his life and wouldnt let anything harm her.. he would be hers knight in shining armor... her prince charming...
virat : manna...
as soon as virat addressed manvi as manna... manvi broke into tears... she started crying badly... she missed everything about him and most of all him calling her manna...
" manna " just a single word... no not a word... a sweet cute nickname... but this nickname held hundreds of emotions... emotions which can only be felt... emotions which cannnot expressed by giving a speech of even zillion of words... and love is one of those emotions... unconditional love... it can be only understood by the ones who love someone truly or the one who has ever seen love in their life... love is the essence of a relationship and strenghens it... for manvi, love was virat... for her the other name of love was virat... and now her love was with her... she was the most happiest person now...
virat moved his hand in her hair and ruffled it. he was trying to calm down manvi.. not even once he asked her to stop crying... he wanted her to cry her heart out for once because after it he wouldnt let even a single tear come in her eye... he wouldnt let her be sad even for a millisecond...

manvi was now feeling light and relaxed and then she loosened her hold on his shirt. she rubbed her forehead on his chest and virat continued to pacify her.
after sometime she broke the hug ad looked into his deep hazel eyes.

manvi : i missed looking myself in your eyes... i missed everything about you virat... i love you...
virat cupped her cheek and said " i love you too manna..." and kissed her forehead...

manvi : promise me you will never let me go now...
virat : i promise... now we will eat each other's brain for the whole life...
manvi : it still drives me crazy...
virat : me..??
manvi : no... this perfume of yours...
virat: i know... your favourite... ryt..??
manvi : hmmm... i love it...
virat : and i love you...
manvi : and i still love this harami... (pointing towards the monkey)
virat : he also missed you...
manvi : and i missed both of you...
manvi again hugged virat and this time this hug was a gesture of theirs to signify their never ending love for each other and promise of being together...

vanshika opened the door and saw virat and manvi hugging each other...
vanshika : ahem ahem...
virat n manvi broke the hug and looked at vanshika...
vanshika : viren told us everything... but that doesnt mean u both will romance here all day... cmon lets have breakfast together.. virat n manvi u should freshen up now...
virat : sure mom... i will just be back...
virat went for freshing up... manvi was still standing where she was standing...
vanshika came near manvi and placed her hand on her forhead...
vanshika : now you are fine... no fever... good...
manvi : fever...??
vanshika : yes last night you were in high fever...
manvi : thank you aunty...
vanshika : u should thank virat... he took care of you whole night... he didnt let me give you any medicine instead kept changing the wet cloth on your forehead...
manvi : yeah i hate taking medicines... aunty i am sorry...
vanshika : dont be manvi... its okk... and dont think that i hate you or something... its just that i was angry on you for breaking my son's heart... i am a mother after all...
manvi : i can understand aunty...
vanshika : its not that easy... first you have to be mother to understand what i went through...
manvi : hmm... (blushing)
vanshika : come with me manvi... freshen up a little and i will give you some dress to wear...
manvi : ji...
scene shifts
viren was in chaudhary mansion and had told everybody that he wasnt happy with manvi as his wife... he dont want this marriage and that he has realised that he doesnt love manvi...
mahesh : how can you do this viren...?? i never thought you can utter something like this...???
viren : i am sorry dad... oops uncle... i am not happy with your daughter... this marriage is a baggage for me n i cant carry it anymore... i am done with manvi...
mahesh : my daughter isnt a tissue paper that u can use her and throw her after use... she is your wife... you cannot abandon her like that... not even in your dreams mr. viren singhania...
viren : you just cannot do anything... here the divorce paoers and i have signed them... manvi too will sign them...
mahesh : anaita say something... why are you standing like a lifeless statue over here...???
anaita : so you have finally realised that i am human and i am alive... from the past 27 years, i am nothing but just another piece of furniture in your palace like mansion... you spoiled my daughter's life... you blackmailed her... you snatched away every happiness of hers... you separated her from virat... you made her forcefully marry viren... did i say anything then...????? nooo...!!!! then why i am supposed to say anything now... do i have any right on manvi or her life...??? speak up mr. mehra...

mahesh : you are getting me wrong... i did all this for manvi's safe n secure future... she would have never been happy with that guy... and yes u have all the right anaita... you are here mother...
anaita : okk then being a mother... i want my old manvi back... my bubbly chirpy talkative daughter back... can you give me that manvi back...??? no... you cannot... because she died long back... business tycoon mr. mahesh mehra succeeded in evrything but alas failed at being a father... i pity you...!!! but now you will not take over my daughter's life... thats it... viren...??
viren : yes mom...
anaita : thank u beta... thank u for understanding mannu... i know why you are giving up on everything... i am proud of you...
viren : thank u mom...
mahesh : anaita i am sorry... i always wanted to give manvi the best but i dint realise that i have spoiled my daughter's and viren's life in this process... please forgive me viren...
viren : its ok uncle... lets just start a fresh... accept manvi and virat... uncle they love each other truly... they are meant for each other...
mahesh : i will rectify my each n every mistake... i would compensate... i would make sure you all forgive me...
anaita : i am sorry too... i shouldnt have talked to you in this way mahesh...
mahesh : cmon you should have done this long time back... you acted as an eye opener anaita... thank you... thank you for saving me from being tagged the world's worst father...
anaita wiped her tears and hugged mahesh... she could feel that her husband was back... he was no longer the shrewd businessman now... he was a small town guy who came to delhi 25 years to become a rich man... after long 27 years, she felt like her husband was with her...
anaita : you can also join viren...
and all three of them had a group hug...

Edited by naina927 - 11 years ago
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loveeed this update Dii :)
The way you described Manvi and Virat's passionate hug was just wow :)
And thaaank God Mr.Mahesh changeed :)
And yaaayyy!!
*First to comment*
Edited by kushalkidewaani - 11 years ago
kriyasree thumbnail
Yay me second
Finally virman r together n their family also agreed. Yay
Nice update naina loved it
Kiara_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail