zz
z
continue soon loved your story

thank u and will update next part soon... 😊
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shabsem

Amazing update. .oh dat shocking manvi is married to viren and n top of dat viren loves manvi frm childhood. .eagerly waiting for nxt part. .cont soon.

thanks shabsem... 😊
will update soon...
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fammma

arre...ji ni bharta..

love it n pls write more x

thanks n will update soon... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

This is concept is completely different yar...but i dont want viren in negative character...any ways whatever...but i love this story frm core of my heart...so pls cont soon...n dont forget to pm, bcs forgot this time

thanks dear n i dont know how i missed u...
sorry...
will continue soon... 😊
arohi16 thumbnail
this story is really interesting... maanvi married to viren?? and did she land there on the road? what happened to her? so many questions! btw i am reall sorry again for my late replies...
thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
hninhayman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx 4 the pm
fabulous update...can't wait to read another part
continue soon...and pm me
naina927 thumbnail
warning : it a little senti senti... 😭

Part 3

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed and down on your knees
And for a moment you can hardly breathe..."

** flashback **
virat saw manvi standing near the cliff. he went towards her and encircled his arms around her slim waist and whispered " i love you manna " and kissed below her ear lobe. manvi was already broken and shattered and virat was unknowingly making everything even more difficult for manvi. she was unable to utter a single word... forget about saying something... her heart was not even beating. her heartbeats had already stopped at the very moment she decided that she cant risk her dad's life and her family for her love. it was a very tough decision for manvi but still she took a decision that would kill her every second.
virat felt that something was wrong... a very different n unusual feeling... virat turned manvi around and saw her swollen eyes and a grave expression on her face.
virat : whats wrong manvi...??? is everything ok...??? did ur dad say something...???
manvi : virat i am sorry...
virat was now even more scared on hearing the tone in which manvi replied to him. there was grief and pain hidden in her tone...
virat : sorry...?? for what...?? say something manna...
manvi was controlling hard not to cry in front of him and tell him her decision but his love was making her go weak every minute. manvi again turned around and wiped her tears.
manvi : i chose dad...
virat : what do u mean u chose dad...???
manvi : i am marrying viren... its over between us...
virat : stop this prank of your... today is not april 1st...
manvi : i swear on myself, i am not lying... dad wants me to marry viren and i will marry him..
virat : look at me manvi...
manvi was scared to hell... if she looked in his eyes, she would break there and then and if she didnt it would break virat beyond repair. manvi gathered every ounce of courage and energy that she had in her body, and turned around promising herself that she will not break and she will be strong for virat.
virat : manna... ( placing his hands on her shoulder )
manvi : virat how many times u want me to repeat this damn thing...???
virat : till u tell me the truth... and mind it if u will say the same lie hundred times, then only it will be a lie and not turn into truth...
manvi : i cant marry you because...
virat : because what ms. chaudhary...??? because you might have realised that i cant give you the luxuries you are used to be & viren can give you those very easily... or may be you have realised that how would u live in my house which is not as big as your mansion... but yeah viren has a mansion...
manvi was no less than a dead corpse but still every word that virat said hurted her in a way nothing hurted her ever.his words caused a fierce pain in her heart as if millions of daggers were stabbed into her heart. manvi feel on her knees and held virat's hand. virat's condition was also not less than manvi. he was shaken from inside and any moment he would break and shatter. he bent down and cupped her cheek.

virat: please tell me the truth manvi... i know you love me... money was never and will never be yours priority... share with me everything you are going through.
manvi hugged him next moment and told him whatever her dad told her.
manvi : virat i cant leave mom and dad like that... they have loved me for long 21 years and how can i abandon them for our love... our love can never be compared to the love  we got from our parents . it doesnt mean that  i dont love you...
virat : i know u love me manvi... but...
manvi : virat there is love in holding on and there is love in letting go... let me go this time...
virat : thats very difficult for me... think of it how will i live without u manna... ( virat broke the hug and stared at manvi )

manvi : promise me virat... you will live and will move on in life... try n forget me...
virat : will u be able to forget me or our love...
manvi : i wont... not even after my last breath...
virat : it would spoil three lives manvi... what is the use of getting married to a person you dont love...??? how will u n viren be happy...?? how will i be happy ever...???
manvi : love means sacrifice virat... we will surely unite one day if we are meant for each other...
virat : promise...???
manvi : promise... i will be yours... only yours...
virat : can i get a last hug...??? (opening his arms again)
manvi : no... because then i wouldnt be able to go...
virat : please manvi... (his voice broke bcos of the lump in his throat, tears in his eyes and pain in his heart)
manvi hugged him and to be honest she felt as if her life was dependent on that last hug... it were the last few moment of hers with the love of her life... last few moments of being  in his arms... last few moments when she could hear his heartbeats... last few moments when she could feel his touch... last few moments when she could inhale his scent... she hugged him hoping that time might stop there and she would never have to leave virat. she was holding a fistful of virat's shirt and praying to god to end this nightmare of theri life but alas it was reality which couldnt be changed...

manvi : virat...
virat : hmmm...
manvi : dont stop using this perfume... i love it...
virat : but you never told me this before...
manvi : i am saying it bcos i wouldnt get another chance to say it...
virat : hmm... keep smiling manna... i cant see you crying...
manvi : will try...
virat : no trying... u have to smile...!!!
manvi : but u always made me smile... now who will make me smile..??
virat : viren...
manvi realised their closeness when she heard viren's name and she broke the hug.
virat could clearly see what manvi was feeling...
manvi turned around and left in her car...
virat was still standing there looking at manvi who was leaving him... forever and ever...
** flashback ends **

virat was having tears in his eyes and was still holding manvi's hand.
virat : i hope you are happy manvi... i know viren would never hurt you...  but dont u love me any longer...?? have you forgotten about me...?? have u really moved on...??? get up manvi... please... talk to me once... please look at me and give me that smile of yours... manvi i am very happy... you are beside me thats why... i wish i could have spent every night like this being close to you... but i know i dont have that right...
virat again started thinking of the old times and donno when he slept with his head resting against the headboard and his hand firmly holding manvi's hand.

virat's place
morning, 8 am

vanshika opened the main door and saw mrs. n mr. mehra along with viren standing at the doorstep. she had called them in the morning to inform them that manvi was at their place and not to miss the argument she had with vikram when he came to know about what happened yesterday night... vanshika greeted them with a smile on her face which was warmly returned by anaita. they all entered the house and mahesh saw here n there in disgust and viren was looking like a mad man. viren was way too worried about manvi and last night he hadnt slept even for a single second... whole night he was searching for manvi here and there...
mahesh : first of all thank you mrs. vadera... we would just like to meet manvi and leave as soon as possible...
vikram : its ok mr. mehra... we are very helpful u see...
viren : where is my wife...???

vanshika : she is upstairs... i will take you...
scene shifts...
virat woke up and the moment he opened his eyes he smiled looking at manvi and then at their entangled hands. this was like a dream come true for him.
the door opened with a jerk and virat saw viren there with manvi's parents beside him.
he left manvi's hand and got away form the bed. he stepped backward and viren ran towards manvi.
mahesh didnt even look at virat and anaita smiled at virat as she had always liked him. virat faintly smiled back at her and saw viren taking manvi in his arms and shaking her to wake her up.
virat stepped even more backward until his back touched the wall.

viren : manvi... get up baby... whats wrong with you...??? where were you...?? i was so worried for u... get up sweetheart...
virat gritted his teeth on listening the way viren was addressing manvi and his eyes fixed on manvi's hand which was now viren holding... the hand which was he holding from the last night...
viren : mom see she is not getting up... ask her to open her eyes...
anaita went close to manvi and brushed her hair with affection...
anaita : mannu... its morning baby... open your tiny miny eyes sweatheart... for mumma... pls open your eyes... plss...
manvi opened her eyes and whispered " virattt..."

ps : it is the biggest update of this ss till date... uff...!!! wonder how did i managed...
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yr ,
beautifully written ,
feeling really bad for virat ,poor guy .
hope everything becomes fine .
thanks for the pm dear .
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very Heart touchy update...! i was tears reading...the seperation was well written..πŸ‘πŸΌtowards the end its confirmed Maanvi still loves Virat but wht happned...u still manage to keep the suspense...abhi suspense khatam karo. 😊..Thnks for the PM!
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb..manvi calls Virat name...