virman ss bad boy CHAP 19 pg 93 (9 may)

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
VIRMAN SS
BAD BOY

PART 1

misha : manvi...!!!!!!
manvi : kya hua mish tu apna gala kyun fadd rahi hai...???
misha : dude...
manvi : cmon...
misha : virat aur sanket bahar... they are fighting...
manvi : shit... bahar kahan...???
misha : parking...
manvi : tu chal main aati hoon...
misha : yeah i will go n call kabir...
manvi : hmmm...
misha left the locker room...
manvi : god plss... is baar bcha lo... plsss...
as manvi reached she saw the fight was now over and virat and sanket were being given lecture cum warning from the principle...
she remained there only and when the peincipal was about to turn, she hid behind a pillar.
virat and sanket shot deadly glance at each other and went in opposite direction...
virat was furiously walking towards the college when manvi held his hand and pulled him behind the pillar.
virat stared at manvi and was now expecting her to give him some lecture. but to his surprise she started crying...
virat : manna i am sorry...
manvi continued crying and left his hand also...
virat looked at his hand and the moment manvi left it, he felt... he had no words to explain what he exactly felt... it was a feeling of emptiness, feeling of a loss, feeling of being incomplete...
virat : manna i am okay...
manvi : i am not crying thinking that u got hurt...
virat : so are you worried about that sanket...???
manvi : i am worried about us...
virat : us...??? ab kya hua...??
manvi : dad again caught you fighting... he already thinks that you are a rich spoilt brat and now u have image of a bad boy also... virat singh vadera tumhari image ka faluda ban chuka hai...
virat : uss principal ki to... saala buddha, khadoos, sadu...
manvi : he is my dad virat...
virat : baby i meant... he is soo sweet n
manvi : virat agar aisa hi chalta raha toh...
virat : toh...??? toh kya..?? kya ker lega tumhara hitler dad... ??? tumhe mujhse alag kar dega...?? cheen lenga tumhe mujhse...???
manvi : haan...
virat : bakwaas band karo apni...
manvi : kyun sach suna nahi jaata...?? why would my dad marry me with  a guy like you...?? a spoilt brat who has no respect for anybody, has no value of money or time... why...??
virat : because we love each other...
manvi : aur kaise btaungi main dad ko that i am in love with the famous bad boy of his college who is involved in almost every fight...
virat: i dont care.. thats your problem...
manvi : lets just take some time off... i am sick n tired of all this... in college dad always scold you and you insult my dad in front of me n at home he says stuff about you...
virat : this break up thing will not happen and i will not let you go... manna you are mine... manvi belongs to virat...
manvi : manvi only belong to her dad and will belong to the guy she gets married to...
virat : kaan bhare hain na tumhare baap ne mere khilaf... hai na...??? did he say something...?? dont listen to him.. you know i love you...
manvi : virat he said that he will find a guy for me as soon as college ends... he wants to see me getting settled in life... and i can understand what he is feeling...
virat : then why cant you understand what i am going through... cant you see i love you... how can u think of marrying somebody else... ms chaudhary cant you see i am changing... i am changing only because of you bcos i want you beside me for the rest of my life...
manvi : i need some time... i have to think...
virat : ek baat sunti jao... tumhari shadi hogi toh sirf mujhse... agar mujhse nahi hui toh i swear to god kisise nahi hogi... tum agar meri nahi hui toh main tumhe kisi aur ka bhi nahi hone dunga...
you will get married to this bad boy only...!!!!!! (listen to me...you will get married to me only... and if its not me, then it would be n one... you will be mine... and in case it doesnt happen, i wont let you be anybody's)

PS : PMS HAVE NOT BEEN SENT FOR THIS... LEAVE UR COMMENTS... LOVE U ALL...

NAINA'S VIRMANISH INDEX
Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cool... whatll happen next sounds exciting!!
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..! Nice Virat n bad boy ...nice will u update next or its one shot OS :)
sreshta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

hey it was nice.. the way virat accusing her father  

virat : kaan bhare hain na tumhare baap ne mere khilaf... hai na...??? did he say something...?? dont listen to him.. you know i love you...

Is their any continuation to this??

ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dis is incomplete ri8?? Nice one... update soon...
nikki1211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is different and strange...dont get me wrong i liked this...bt we hav never seen virat disrespecting anyone despite being the quintessential irresponsible bad boy...lets see how the story develops...waiting for the next part...
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NICE STORY NAINA. CONTINUE SOON.
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg naina this is so wonderful os...where did u get these ideas from?..this is so good...it was so interesting...wow...bad boy virat... 😉 ...can't wait for next part...plz plz continue soon...thank u so much for the upcoming pm.. 😊
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Naina nice update.. Interesting.. Virat as a bad boy and Manvi as Principal's daughter.. He is quite possessive about Manvi.. Possessive Virat is always a treat to read 😳.. But why did you stop there?? Please tell me you are going to continue with this one.. will be waiting for your next update.. Take care 😊

SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very exciting!! Plz continue soon