Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sri91

Too gud story dr do continue ...

yup sure dr thank u!!
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanam1234u

<div align="left">nice part...and concept...
</div>

thank u!! πŸ˜›
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic_cute

HAPPY NEW YEAR

amazing update

loved it

flashback is gr8

thanks for pm

wishin u a gr8 yr dr!! thank u!! πŸ˜›
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

Happy New Year

part 2
nice part...
poor Geet...
cont soon dear...

happy nw year!!
sure dr thank u!!
Rami92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shah10

Superb update
Love it

thNk u!!!
Rami92 thumbnail
ey frenz am really sry i wsnt able yo giv d part 3 update as promised...am trying to give t frm my mobol plz bare wd mi!!!

hope ur having a gr8 yr!!!
Rami92 thumbnail

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

Part 3

Sonia and sanjay went to shimla in their car..everyone decided to stay in khurana mansion as their lucky angel loved to stay there..in hh annie and maan had got their separate room and inkm geet has got a separate room..days were happy for the family until the news of car accident of Sonia and sanjay while returning from shimla reached them..everyone was devasted especially maan.geet and annie were too small to understand..they were been said that here after rano and mohinder will tc of all three as sanjay and Sonia were gone to god to request teddybear for babies..both were happy with this.but maan was difficult to handle..he could not accept the fact that his mom n dad is no more..thought he loved rano and mohinder the same way as Sonia and sanjay this was difficult for him to go through..

He talked only with rano as she was his mom the big support for him now..everyone was scared to see maan this way very aloof.annie feared to go near him..dadimaa was at the loss of her  son and bahu..mohinder was handling both khurana and handa business with support of daadi..but man was silent..geet was not to take this..

After few days in maan's room..

Geet:may  I cuming(may I come in?)

Maan:I don't want anyone now with me ..go out..she brushed his words and moved inside the room.

Geet:y u sad so? (why are you so sad?)

Maan:he wasn't able to avoid those hazel eyes which had so much care for him..

She came and struggled to get into the bed..maan helped her..she sat beside him and wiped his tears.she made him lie on her lap..his tears were flowing.

Geet:chi cry boi.bois no cry..say ur geetu y cry?

Maan:I have no one for me now..my mom and pop died..

Geet:budhu dey go god to gt mi annie u teddy bear.dey cum soon.no cry na maan.

Maan:they will not come.

Geet:so no cry I am there with you..

Maan was so relaxed hearing such words from his geetu..he realized he have got everyone with him..his pop n mom willnot likehim being sad..he decided to be back to normal..every1 sensed the change in maan in following days and they were happy that he is recovering from the loss of his parents.he were happy to have geetu with him..she in a short while became a reason for his life's existence.

Maan  felt overhelmed by the love and care of his little soul.he was standing in front of his parents portrait..she is just 3 yrs n she knows how to tc of me..mom you are here with me in the form of our geet..she is my cute little possession whom I'll never loose in my life because  she is my life..

Flashback ends

He jerked back with the morning rays teasing his eyes..he woke up to see his angel,his life sleeping in the bed..he realized he dosed off in her room..its been the case of two months .he'll  see her sleep comfortably and will dose of in her room itself..he made sure not to disturb her and exited to his room.

He got ready for office.Now he had to go down to the dinning hall for his breakfast.this seems to be the toughest tym in this two months..he will sit with his angel but she'll never utter a word to him..he don't even want a word, but  look of her will make his day.But that will never happen..Her focus will be entirely on the plate as if she is going to gulp everything down..the plate will remain untouched..dadima has to force her to eat one paratha .he will go from there on the pretext of meeting bt the reality is he cannot bear the silence of her..today he was relly disturbed after the memories of his past.

Dinning hall:

He went towards the dining hall saw her sitting between daadi and annie..she looked up on the noise of his shoe making in the silent house.only a second then she averted her gaze to food.this is it.he could not take anymore.

Daadi:come beta.good morning.

Maan:morning daadi.i hae an important meeting.am going.

And with those words uttered her hazel eyes scanned him .she looked into his eyes.he cannot see her eyes.because he knows she'll find the truth.

PRECAP:yash calls maan

Plz frens ignor spelling and grammar mistake'give ur likes and comment

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...its  sad ...so much happen with them...
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dr a nice one da do continue... Update atleast twice a week... Poor maneet... Waiting for next one... Very small one...