Geet ff:LOVE OF MY LIFE pg:83 LASt part up - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
hai dear...was a lovely one... picturization of geet was too gud...waiting fr ur next update...continue thz...😊...
gud dr 😊 do continue... Waiting for happy moments of maneet πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by dona86

Loved it

thanks dr!!
Originally posted by 26_chaitra

WOW!!!!Superb update :)
loved it... :)
geet cares for maan...:):)
hope to c dat bubbly geet abt whom adi was speaking... :):)

thank u!!
yup ul soon see dat bubbbly geetu!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊
Originally posted by satana

hai dear...was a lovely one... picturization of geet was too gud...waiting fr ur next update...continue thz...😊...
Originally posted by sri91

gud dr 😊 do continue... Waiting for happy moments of maneet πŸ˜ƒ

thank u!!
sure ul gt d happie momentz soon!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
superb story
waiting for nextπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by preeti555

superb story
waiting for nextπŸ˜ƒ

thank u!!!
will update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hey hi frens.am up with the part 5.this is the longest update am giving.am really depressed due to the lack of responses.well i know i am a starter but initally i gt 11 likes and comments now it has been reduced to 5 likes and 4 comments.i dono whether some 1 is truly interested.plz leav ur likes and comments it motivates me a lot.criticisms are welcomed.

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

PART 5

In London:

Yash was not happy with the call from maan..He thought after these  many days there would have been some changes with his gudia,but to no avail.He was not able to be there in London even for a minute..He felt very bad for their darling angel.

He wanted to talk to his dad and make a decision on returing back to India.Yash called Mr.Chopra.

"Dad,Yash here.how are you and mom?"he mechanically asked. Yash now called his father to clear his confusions and come to a best solution.

Mr.Chopra was very happy to hear from his son,but being the best father he found that Yash was very much confused.

He straight away came to the matter without any formal talks with his son."What is troubling you Yash?You sound so low?Aren't you feeling well?"

Yash was surprised by his Dad.He will always makeout when his son is in problem.

"Dad, I spoke with Maan today.He said Gudia,I mean Geetu is not yet recovered fro the shock and she is not responding to anyone or talking with anyone.i want to meet her.i cannot stay here even for a single minute.You know her na?How much she use to be bubbly but she is not even speaking a word.I am worried for her dad.atleast I want to be with her at this situation.can i.."

Before Yash could complete his sentence Mr.Chopra spoke " I'll get a ticket booked for you yash and you are returning India by tomorrow itself.i thought Geet would have recovered from the shock but its been two months altogether now you are returning to be here with your gudia .Do you get me?"

Yash was overwhelmed by the words of his dad.He will always understand him without words."But Dad the deal here is not .."

And once again even before he completes the sentence "Yash money or deal never matters to me,it was always you and your happiness.If your happiness lies with your sister then nor the deal or the money comes in way.Just leave everything else to me.Come back to India and be there as a support to your sister"

"Love you dad.will meet you tomorrow.now I have to pack my things.bye"with that he hung up the phone.

Mr.chopra was relived sensing his son in happiness.

IN KC:

Maan was still happy that atleast after two months she is making a move towards him.He so much wished to bring the old fighter cock Geet back who would twist each word of his and get into an fight with him and eventually run into his arms crying for the fact of fighting with him.She is such a sweet little darling angel.

He remembered the event where he gave her this name "Cry Baby",call her such way she would erupt as a VOLCANO!

FLASHBACK'

When geet was 5 yrs..

Maan was sitting in his room and doing his work and he was feeling uneasy because of a faint sound that is coming..He came out of his room for the search of the faint voice.

He couldnot believe his eyes there his Geetu was crying.He felt like someone is crushing his heart..He ran towards her who was sitting in a corner.He got near her and asked the reason of her crying..she said that her mommy scolded her for pulling out a prank on one of their servants and for fighting with her school mate.

He was trying hard to keep up a straight face but he couldnot help himself.How cutely she complaints?He knows very well about his GEETU.She is such a little prankster and fighter..Its her daily routine to go somewhere and pull up a fight.

Last time it was the poor boy  who sat beside her in kindergarten.He was asking her to move and sit.Ofcourse that guy could have asked in a much softer tone but the fate of that guy,he spoke in a ordering tone.That was enough for Geet to rise as a dragon.She asked him to apologise but that poor guy never did that and faced the wrath of GEET HANDA.

Maan knows how much Rano mamma was trying to control her but Geetu is always Geetu.She will not let anyone change her decision.Ofcourse he knows that he could do that.But this time she would have done much more that's why mom would have blasted her.Maan was thinking to himself.

He was consoling her but she was crying profusely.He ws trying hard but no use.Atlast he decided the last weapon he knows to control her.Provoke her, fight with her, and she will be on her legs to fight.

"Oh oh so geetu is a crybaby and a fighter cock." He started counting in his mind (5  4  3  2)and there she goes before the count of five.

"Eylooo am not a cry baby maan and am not a fighter cock"yelled Geet..

"No see you are a cry baby ..crying for silly reason"maan said much more to her annoyance.

"no no no am not a cry baby." This time Geet was screaming on her lungs trying hard to prove that she is not a cry baby.

"ya ya ya you are a cry baby"Maan was much more determined by now to provoke her.

"no I am not." Geet said with finality.

"Then prove it by stop crying now. I should never see u crying for any lame reasons in front of anyone or fight with anyone.Then i will accept that you are not a cry baby and a fighter cock" Maan said with a challenging tone."it's an challenge Geet"Maan added with a smirk.

And he knows she will not cry hereafter or pick up a fight with anyone.Because his Geetu will never accept a defeat.

She wiped the tears that were in the corner of her eyes and whishpered dangerously"Here after I will not cry or fight with anyone,because I never loose challenges.Challenges are meant for GEET HANDA.she will never loose it"

Maan always admired the attitude his Geetu has.She was much more like him.

In the living room Rano and Daadi was laughing their heads out hearing the convo between their chottu and darling angel.There will never be a civilized converstion going on between Geet and Maan it would always be a match of u win or I win.

But what Rano and Daadi doesn't know was the thing both their children would do after the fight.

That day night in maan's room.

Geet was standing at the door holding her teddy Soni ,thats what she calls the teddy,because she was thinking that her  Soni Mom has requested God to give her a Teddy.She never knew it was from maan who made an idea of getting her a teddy when she was crying for her Sonia mamma.

Maan on seeing her said Geetu.Thats it she ran and came to him and hugged him.

Maan was confused by her behavior ."What happened Geetu? Did maama scold you again..she just nodded her head for a no.

Maan was confused by now.he questioned her "then?"

Geet was searching for words "wo Maan a doubt?"

"What doubt you have geetu?"He made her sit in his bed and sat beside her.

"You said na mi a crybaby and a fighter cock?"Geet questioned him with puzzled eyes.

Maan was now confused.He was fearing how this little devil of his(his?????) is going to pick up a fight?!!

"Ya ,bolo geetu?".His brain was thinking what to further answer her questions.

"I asked this to babaji also but he dono.So I came here.You say na I should not cry or fight with anyone..Then if I feel like crying or to have fight with anyone then what should I do??"She asked him with puppy eyes.

This little devil will surely make him crazy one day..what a queston is this..How am I gonna answer this?He steadied himself and replied" wo that uh?? I said you should not cry or fight  with anyone na?? If you have any problem come and pour it to me.. If you have problem with anyone say it to me.i'll make sure no one troubles you.If you feel like fighting come to me we can fight.But you should never cry for anything." Saying this Maan patted himself back mentally.

Geet on hearing fighting with Maan was on cloud nine.."Babaji dekhiyaena !!Its a nice idea.I have probs I come cry with maan and figth with him.Then no problem haina babaji??So nice idea Maan".She hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks and flew away from the room.

Maan was about to sleep when she came back.

"Now what geetu?"Maan asked .

"Maan why should I only fight with you?and why should not I cry?"asked Geet

Maan was thinking she is such a big question bank..socho Maan..Answer her now..

"Because Geetu am your everything..I am your friend,enemy,caretaker and everyother thing.And I hate to see you crying.He gave her the genuine answer what he felt towards her."

Geet was satisafied with the answer..She gave another cheeky kiss and flew to HH..

From that day on whenever she came stood on his door with Soni in her hand he could sense she is disturbed.But when she goes away from there she will be in a full sherni mood after fighting and solving the issue with Maan.Whether the reason she being disturbed is Maan or not she would come and fight with him.

In their love stry fighting is the form of expressing themselves.The elders adored their relation.They knew that they are not  fighting but expressing themselves to each other,expressing the authority they own over each other .

This was such a different love story they are witnessing.Even though they fight it was Maan who geet seeks for when she is worried and troubled and it was only Maan who can make her normal.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

It was the sound of his cell phine ring which made Maan come back to the real life from his old sweet memories.

He looked at the caller ID.It was from his best buddy.He immediately took the phone.

"Whats up buddy?Deal finalized uh?"asked Maan.

"No yar.Know what?Spoke with dad.He asked me to be with Gudia so am returning back to India"Yash answered happily..

"Do you even know what are you saying.No ways you are coming India without bagging the deal" Maan barked over the phone.

Yash was πŸ˜² shocked.

PRECAP: Yash remembering his gudia.😭

total words in this post:1714 wordsπŸ˜ƒ

do leave your comments and likes😊

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
Superb Update!!!!!!!πŸ‘
Loved it a lotzzz :))
flashback Too amazing πŸ˜Š