Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: spvd

prologue and CS
interesting...
poor Geet...
cont soon dear...

post the link in this thread too when u update...
FF Daily Updates   4

surely il post t!!!n a big thanks😊😊
Rami92 thumbnail
i cudnt believ myself..am pinching😲😲..is t my writng wich s being consideredπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!its like a big wow!!!! so happie n thanks once again fr ur commments..il surely update on sunday...due to som personal issues am nt being abl 2 be n onlin fr more tym..so pls pls pls bare wd mi😭😭..don abandon ds stry...the nxt part s ready..ul gt the update surely on this sundy..luv u al!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for ur 1st story
nice prologue n cs
cont soon 
Rami92 thumbnail
hi me back..am gonna update the stry..pls leav ur precious comments n don fuhgt 2 click like if u truly does like t!!😊😊

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

PART  1

Maan took a deep breath..he was not able to talk on this issue..his voice was choking.the gr8 MSK looking lost of words.but he need to clear this out so he needs to explain the situation to doctor..

Doc:Maan  you hav 2 say wat is the current state of her mind otherwise I could not help you..

Maan:doc, you know her from childhood how she use to be chirpy,talkative making the environment lively..but for the past 2 months she  has rarely spoken a word..even if we talk with her she s replying in a word or two..dadima and annie are worried a lot..i could not see her in state..it hs al happened with papa n mamma's that is mohinder uncle n rano aunty's death'we expected her to cry a lot..but not even a tear shed from her eyes.on hearing the news she fainted.after regaining the sense she is straing the wall for hours..she is acting like a robot.doing whatever  we say.i  dont want her to feel like a patient  dats why I didn't bring her here'say me doc  why is she behaving this way..plz doc do something I want  MY GEET back..

When he finished tears rolled from his eyes..doc could see wat he s going through bcoz he has seen how maan and geet grown up together..he never thought that there would be a soft hearted man who will breakdown for his lady love behind the faade of this hard core businessman maan singh khurana.

Doc:maan I cannot say wat geet is thinking but I could clearly make out that she s under deep strees..u said she din cry when her mom n dad died..so dat says she s unable to accept then fact dat dey r no more with us..she needs to bring out her  stress in the form of tears or she should speak up what s going on her mind..she s troubled a lot..take her to social gatherings..make her face more people..make her to converse more..provoke her maan ..i know she easily fights with you..bring her n a argument..let her scream at you n I think this will make her to spill the beans of wat is she thinking..

Maan:doc any need of medications?

Doc:I hope she will be back when she cries n makes normal conversation with others..if not we will keep her under treatment..u kno na how much she hates tablets!!!

Maan smiles thinking wat doc said..yes  she ll turn the house upside down to take a tablet.he says thanks to the doc n return back to his house..

Km:

Dadi annie n geet ws sitting n d living room after their dinner.

Dadimaa:geet beta aren't you feeling sleepy?u sems to be drowsy?

Geet:ya

Dadi:shal I take you to your room.

Geet :no no..il sleep here'shal i??

She was pointing to her laps..daadi made her lie in her laps n threading her hair..she soon fell into sleep..annie  had tears in her eyes..this s not their geet..d one wo will not close her mouth s searching for words now a days..her friend was long last..now a day she rarely talks to her..Khurana mansion was so silent which once used to be full of laughter with their darling angel..daddima drifted back to the old memories..hw this angel has enterd their life..

Flashback:

Maan was 2 years by that time.he was running to every nook and corner of km..rano,mohinder,sanjay was running behind him to make him eat.sonia who was now 6 months and dadima was watching the scenes and laughting their heart out .he was the apple of their eyes..

The handa's and khurana's were family friends their friendship took next level when they succeded in their joint venture of business where any project would have construction done by khuranas and painting and interior made by handas..all the proj go hand in hand with khuranas and handas..so as a symbol of their friendship they lived in the houses next to each other..the handa haveli was next to the khurana mansion..rano and mohinder always treated maan as their son because even aftr 3 years of their marriage they were nt blessed with the bundle of joy called baby and the same way maan called them mama and papa and called Sonia and sanjay by mom and dad..no one had issues with that..now  Sonia ws second time conceived so rano and mohinder spent all the time in km taking care of their prince..

Suddenly rano fainted ..maan who was running all the time was shocked and rushed near rano..everyone was shocked with this sudden turn of rano's fainting..maan ws uncontrollably crying seeing rano unconsicious.doctor wa called..he gave the most happiest news that rano was pregnant..everyone was happy.rano was showered with love from all sides but she was searching for the most important person of her life.maan..but he were no were to be seen..sonia was distributing sweets to everyone dadimaa was preparing for the pooja in the home..sanjay was teasing mohinder..rano was searching for maan,,atlast she found him n the garden which connected km and hh..he was sitting there quietly..rano went towards him n shocked to see him with tears in his eyes.

Rano: chotu ?? no reply from him..she took him in her arms and made him sit in her laps n questioned him..y s my chottu crying??boys never cry!!

Maan:he wiped his tears quickly and said with a grumpy face  iamnt cying in his sweet baby language.

Rano:so mamma's chottu is lying to mamma?

Maan:mamma dady saiyd I shydnt dishtrub u ..i shuyd b with nkul bai ..u getng babi alongwith mom hena mumma?so u alsho no plai with mi bal n bad(ball and bat)lyk mom na ma??so chotu al lone(all alone)?

Rano:no no chottu..her heart was in pain seing this innocent soul being left alone..rano mumma is giving u a gift..your being so good boy na so sonia mom decided to give you a sister or bro and I decided to give you a friend..thats why both are bringing babies home..so you will hav two extra member to play with..happy na beta?

Maan:apy mumma.bt u tk  care of mi(take care of me)shure??

Sonia sanjay dadi mohinder:sure chottu..

Maan and rano turned around to see all 4 standing and witnessing their talk..maan was happy that he is going to get a sis or bro n friend..he ran inside the km..mohinder informed that they had got the big tender which they were waiting for..sonia sanjay dadi felt that it s due to tha arrival the baby ..sonia made sure that rano takes healthy foods..

It was after 4 month Sonia delivered a baby girl..now everone took care of annie ..maan was so protective on her..he will not let anyone lift the baby other than their family member and rano was nw 4 months.Maan was so happy that he got a sister and soon he will get a friend too.After 6 months rano deliverd a baby girl .everyone was happy that it was a girl because they wanted to become relatives than being friends..every1 had a secret wish of rano delivering baby girl thus making maan anad baby married before even te baby came into the world..the most happest persin was maan ..

In the hospital..

Rano:chottu come here na see the baby..baby was n rano's arm n was crying..everyone was expecting maan's reaction.

Maan:mumma she s so pinky..mumma ashk her not to cry na!!his voice was choking

Rano:arrae chottu y r u crying??

Maan:mumma I don like babi crying..he then wiped the tears from baby eyes..with the touch of his fingers the baby stps crying and starts laughing.(I kno its unbelievable bt its after all our maaneet yaar..so everything s possibl)

Maan:mumma dekhona she smiles lyk a music she s so cutie..shall we call her geetu..

All were shocked to see this exchange between their chottu  and baby geet..yes they decided to name the baby geet as per maan's wish.Their life was happier with the three most precious lifes in the name of maan annie and geet..maan was so possessive over annie and geet..

This is how she has became a big part of everyone's life..by the simple smile of hers

Flashback ends.

note:frens ignore the gramar and spelling mistakesπŸ˜†

precap:maan thinking abt the pastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yieppee i am first  commenting on the part 1 update

now about the update 

its amazing 

awesome 

loved 

the flashback was where maan see geet crying n geet instant stopped cying when maan wipe her tears was lovely πŸ‘

thanks for pm
Edited by angelic_cute - 11 years ago
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aowww. cute part dear.
So thats why Geet is like this, she lost her parents.
Oh god! poor Geet 😭, but glad she have maan with her.
And the Flashbacks were sooo cute.
Little maan aka CHOTU and his little friend.πŸ˜†
Rano-Maan's bonding was tooo cute.
Hehehehehe,Baby geet stopped laughing as chotu wiped her tears. Aoww ⭐️
Plsss continue soon dear.
Eagerly waiting.
Thanx for PM πŸ˜ƒ

16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rami92

thankk u!!1am so happie😊😊😊kno my try s being listened by sum1 makes me go ooo!!!n by the way am rami...il surely keep writing the story.ur queries fr the stry will be reveled n my next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

Hey hiii Rami, nice knwowing u. πŸ˜ƒ
And will surely wait for the revealations πŸ˜‰

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
nice start...
poor Geet...
the past was so nice...
cont soon...
Rami92 thumbnail
here i go with 2nd part..do leave your precious comment!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

(THANKS Maria for this banner)

PART 2

Maan entered km..he saw geet sleepin on dadi's lap with a frown on her face n dadi n annie with tears in their eyes.this has been the usual sight for him...he motioned them to be silent n picked geet in his arms n strode towards stairs to take her to her room..he felt at peace while holding her'she automatically encircled her arms on maan's neck as  if this s a daily routine n the frown n her face replacd with a smile..of course it was for the past two months..maan comes km only after she sleeps..because he cudnt bear the silence of his geet his angel ...the only time they both were together is during the breakfast time where maan use to stare continusly at her mouth eagerly waiting for a word to spill out so that he could hear his angel's voice'but dat has never happend ..she  munches her food n will quickly rush to her room..

The only time geet use to smile in this two months is dat whenever she s n sleep n dat to the time when maan carries her to her room wich ws next to his room.. he was happy with the fact that atleast she recognizes his touch..he placed her on the bed,tucked her in the duvet,kissed her n the forehead saying luv u geetu'she gves him a cheeky smile n her sleep..everyday maan wou;ld wait for this smile n he got it today also..

He came to the living area..annie rushed n hugged him saying bhai I want her back as our old geet bhai..i could not see her dis way..he consoled his sister n explained whatever doc has said him..dadi n annie listened to whatever he said n dadi finally spoke up

Dadi:beta I think you should make her  as the bahu of this house..that will make her forget wt happened to her mom n dad...nevetheless that ws d last wish of rano n mohinder

Maan:dadi  I too knows that but I don't want to force her now..am vry sure she ll soon be back like our chirpy geet wo fights with me for each n every word I utter..den by that time am ready to make her as mrs.geet maan singh khurana..she needs time dadi..

Dadi also thought wat his grandson says has got a point so soon she accepted..they then planned for a pooja in their house which would be good for our house .. a social gathering where geet will try to speak with everyone so that she can come out of her shell..maan also thought that could be a good idea n he accepted it.he got a call from his best friend yash who is presently in London for his business meet.

YAsh: how s she maan?

Maan:hey  yar come soon..she s not talking with any of us..atleast you could make your gudia speak..plz come soon yash..

Yash:maan I could understand the situation..am trying my level best to come quickly but am still held up..il assure you il be back in a week..plz take care of my gudia.

Maan:you don't have to say that yash..you take care..bye

Yash:bye buddy..

After he hung up the phone all three planned for the pooja and the persons to be called for that..maan retired to his room saying that he is sleepy..well that was indeed a lie..everyone knows it..he had rarely slept in this 2 months of time.he sat in geet room watching her sleep..even in her sleep she has been thinking something which makes her facial expression change from hurt to horror to discomfort..he sat there thinking how is life has drastically changed in this two months..this silence has never prevailed in km for the past 21 years well to be precise from the birth of geet..those were golden days of his life..

Flashback

When geet was  3 years..

Maan was now 5 yrs ..geet and annie ws 3 yrs..maan and annie use to be silent but geet was such a naughty little prankster..she cannot be controlled by anyone except  maan..annie was the best friend of geet.she will not be away from her at all..she either needs her bhai or her friend geet..always all three used to be under one roof either in hh or in km..

Sonia:maan get ready with your bags..we have to go to shimla for two days ..dad has got business meet so am gpoing with him..

Maan:oki mom then il inform mumma to pack bags fr geet too..

Sonia:maan beta only u mi dad n annie is going..mumma and papa will handle the business here..how can we take geet baby with us..she needs her mumma na?

Maan was so upset hearing this..two days away from geet..its next to impossible..he ran to his mumma n complained about his mom..soon Sonia ,sanjay dadi annie mohinder gathered in living area of hh seeing mann so desperate to leave geet behind..rano was also taking Sonia side saying his mom is correct.

Maan:but mumma how can I leave geet for two days?asking this he pulled geet towards his side..and geet just like good girl stood near maan holding his hands.annie took his bro's side thinking if he wins she can enjoy shimla with bf..

Annie:mumma maan bhai is correct..

Geet:mumma(motioning towards Sonia and hugging her legs) I wantto bee with man na pleej..

All the elders was perplexed to see this..such a bonding between these kids..they were all happy that their dream is going to come true..such love between maan and geet..so atlast they decided that rano will tc of all the three kids n mohinder business ..sonia and sanjay will go to shimla..dadi called everyone to the study to have a imp discussion..all the 4 were expecting what is going to cum..n finally dadi spoke up..

Dadi:I was having a idea..well to say it was a dream of sanjay n mohinder's father that they get into a relation than being friends..but unfortunately they both had been blessed with boys..but I thimk we could fulfill that dream by making maan marry  geet'she said in one go and was expecting the reactions of the other four..they were all dumbfounded their wishes is atlast coming true..they ran and hugged dadima..and said in a chorus I too wished the same..they were shocked to see the same reaction from eachother..Dadi finally spoke up saying so we all had same dreams without letting each other know..it was a gala time n the compound of handas and khuranas.atlast all their dream will come true if the handsome khurana and lady handa fall for each otherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

precap: πŸ˜²πŸ˜² twist

ignore gramar and spelling mistakes!!

Rami92 thumbnail
hey frens ..wishing u a very very gr8 new year ahead..;et all ur wishes and dreams come true..hav a blast..πŸ˜›
 and am really sorry that am nt gonna update till next saturday..sorry !!il be really held up due to my college on week days🀒🀒 and am n a situation that i cant acces net during those days.😑😑.so plz bare wd mi...il try to give u one more update by today night..

n frens give me a suggestion that whether i shall add maaneet childhood at a stretch or give t n everypost as flashback am too confused..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•