Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 21

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AP_8UzrfUk[/YOUTUBE]

Alternate links

Direct Youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AP_8UzrfUk

Alternate You tube link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAYB5UDHTY

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oZkqKqDSEo

Dailymotionhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6eue_ipkknd-021-july-4th-2011_shortfilms#.UOGgZOQ3vqE

Starplayer: Server down! 

Part 1: 
Part 2: 
Part 3: 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward & discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

P.P.S.- Happy new year everyone 🤗

P.P.P.S.- Check out indi52's post just above this post. It's lovely. Thank you indi 🤗

A fantastic news:

Our new year is gonna be awesome. Wanna know why? Tomorrow we'll watch the first Rabba-vey between Arnav-Khushi. Isn't that awesome 🥳

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the link...

arnav searching all ways to keep khushi in her sight😉

well thanks to sim and pam we will have first rabba ve moment of arshi😳

our khushi is soo beautiful though she was simply dressed😳...and that soo called model was hahaha not even one percent 😆

tomoro is new year and we will watch our first rabba ve😳
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm waiting for episode 27 to be honest. 😃
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: V323

I'm waiting for episode 27 to be honest. 😃

Episode 27? Khushi attacks Arnav? 😆
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow thank you so much for rocking episode and hey Doctor 

Wish You A...great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & An Extremely Happy New Year 2013...
🤗🥳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Doc and the team and all the members who are keeping it alive:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO IS PART OF THIS "RELIVING MOMENTS"

By;
ArshiHamesha

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 21

I found this episode of revelation and realization of EVIL INTENTIONS among most of characters.(Again my POV)

1-Evil intentions or Tangled ones with inner turmoil of raging emotions of ASR

It starts with  "ASR call of duty to Khushi" with his way to win next round.As "Arnav Singh  Raizada  khabi Harta Nahi" (As ASR never loses)

ASR's next task is to make correction of his name "ARNAAV" on a letter and Khushi's happiness was worth watching .In those seconds unveiling of emotions from both of them captivated my heart for a while.What a cute cute scene with lavish dialogues.You amuse and feel for Khushi at the same time.

Poor soul's happiness turned into big "O" face when she is ordered with the bunch heavier than her. Symbolism here what ever burden will be there for Khushi Arnav is a helping hand for her.This was done so beautifully and yes at that time it was unintentionally for ASR but it was indeed 'Devi Mayyan" TASK towards her favorite child "Khushi" and in return Arnav too.😊👍🏼

2-Evil intentions of care manipulated by Amma and Evil intentions of ASR to keep her around.

A mother's care and love towards her children does not require anything when it's time to play and manipulate her children emotions to get and give what she wants.Splendously done 👏 by Garima and Khushi.

As ASR overheard the convo of mother daughter and the Harvard brain is on task to keep her on her toes today.

3-Evil intentions of pulling legs in between Sas Bahu (Naniji and Manorama)

Naniji is concerned about Anjali as she is doing work alone for Puja and she knows Manorma's lazy attitude towards any house chores.It was a small scene but added an ice to the cake.One side Anji who is caring and does not like any rift among anybody and other side how elders tries to convey their message very clearly with manipulative way so arrow can hit the target.Well done😆

Love Manorma's nap in Manorma's style🤪 Hello hi by by

4-Evil intentions of ruling heart  of Buaji towards evil goal by Shyam

Shyam is making his evil marks in Buaji's heart so he can reach one step ahead.Even his intentions are not good but one thing is for sure he knows Khushi inside out."Sirf unka man thoda chanchal hai, par un mein ek samaj hai...aur sab ke liye pyaar" 

But he does not know what is she capable of as he said by himself "Haathi ke dhant khane kai aur Aur dekhane kai aur".If he knew at that time his strategy would be different.I think we 've seen those Lalan and company in the very beginning for Khushi.Daiya Ho😉 

5-Evil intentions of Trilogy PLM (Pim ,Lavanya,Sam)

Pim ,La , and Sam are reminding "Pretty Liars" which is a teenager show on Disney and my niece loves.Anyway at one point Pim is right Khushi is indeed hired as La's assisstant  then what the heck ASR doing.mmm Good point Pim 👏.La's jealousy  over Leeza's showing closeness to ASR was indeed increasing garbage of recylcing papers.

6-Evil intentions of Beauty and camera
Leezas's with her zero figure and zero brain arrival is an Evil step towards increasing Evil intentions of proximity even though it was unintentionally.

At that moment Leeza's closeness to ASR created some uneasiness in Khushi too.May be its just me who is feeling that.🥱

7-Evil intentions of ASR to keep her around with the Evil fur coat

As he overheard her talking about going home early he is bound to play his plan to keep her around.Here is Harvard Quick brain at that moment who did not blink for a second and came up with brilliant idea.But Harvad Heart is saying something else.Look at his expressions while looking at her.Yummilicous😳

8-Evil intentions of Juice 

Even today Juice is showing its evilness in full swing to make sure this defeat of Khushi brings Mighty ASR at melting point later.One thing is sure every evil character has indeed brought them together at the end😉

9-Evil intentions of three inches clothes's owner

Leeza's anger over her coat was a bit over for me or may be all zero brain ppl act like that.

10-Evil intention of Lights and cameras to bring them together in the light from the darkness

Symbolism of IPK is seen upmost in all epis and that was the other beauty of this show which kept us on rolling our brains to solve riddles,mysteries and get excited.As she is standing in the light already waiting for his anger to just burst out and his emergence behind the lights was captured by my heart and yes his heart is stepping towards ray of light of Love slowly by slowly to leave the mark in his heart which is making its own place in his head unintentionally.Love this Evilness.😆

She is surely scared of her life as she knew surely today she will not win.Just wait and see who is winner and who is loser.I think in this game of today both are winners.No losers.🤪
Because look at ASR face this is not anger this is something else Anger with confusion what to say or do.Very amusing for me.Yummylicious😃

Lighter side without evilness was Teasing Anjali towards Akash as"Chunari Wale.

Lighter side when sis ter is calling other sister for reminding he Bday without knowing the net of Evilness on the other side around her sis.

Lighter side when Anjali's feet are not resting on the ground when she finds out Her husband and Chotes's Jijaji is coming.Who is this "JIJAJI"?😈

Lets see who is the winner of this round tomorrow.Excited👏

MOMENT OF THE DAY:
Name correction of Arnaav
Evil coat bringing closeness 😉

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjFUGtjFqOQ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjFUGtjFqOQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what a brilliant episode, arnav is so desperate to keep khushi back, he just dosnt want her to go, the way he was looking at her when he gave her the coat to look after was so yummy, you can so see in his eyes that he has feelinhs for her. cant wait for tomorrow, the first hugg, hiy rabba vey.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

IPK Promo #9
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEan_L6R4NY[/YOUTUBE]
credit to MKMJohal1
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

good morning, everybody,

🤗

how goes last day of year? hope brill. 

A time for reevaluating and appreciating the women we are!