Concentric Cerebration Gallery

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hullo people😳
I'm here to present all of my works at one spot, to make it easier to keep a tab on. So here is my gallery named 
Concentric Cerebration

To start with, I wasn't planning to make gallery, but only because some people suggested me to open one, so here is the outcome. I don't want to bore you, but to wrap it up in few words, I never thought I could actually step in a writers shoe,it's just SwaRon made me do this.Dunno whether to call myself as a writer, cause that's such a heavy term, but yeah anyway. Most of the ideas of my works are bizarre which mostly resulted as and when I thought about them in my free time. Swayam and Sharon are such characters that had managed to have a hold on me for this long.And since this is on fan fictions forum, I have to mention this contains works only on SwaRon.

Coming to the most important part, from bottom most of my heart, I really want to thank each and every reader, be it the old ones who still read my works and comment on them, the new ones who go through all my previous works and encourage me to write more. This one is for you guys, it's only because of your support, your flattery comments and honest reviews and suggestions on my works that has helped me to come to this stage, to open a gallery.  A big thank you and a bear hug to all the readers!!! 🤗 

Well I'm not being modest but honest, that rhymed, okay I should stop now cause I'm blabbering non-sense. 😳

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
congrats👏!!!! Now whenever I want to to read your work I know where to come 😊
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Rutu.
Great concept...and u write superb. Infact the best os writer in swaron or at least in top three...
Try to broaden ur writing and try non fiction ya non swaron.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ruts🤗

Congratulations girl...🥳

WOW...as u know u r one of my favorite writers on IF and ur gallery means a fun-filled hang out place for me...i have read all your OS & SS ...and would love to read them again ..along with your new creations...Luv u swthrt...u r amazing as a writer😳

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Congrats Rutu...have read all your works...looking forward for more of your write ups...
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Rutu for the gallery!! :D
its so helpful to get all your awesome works indexed here!!
waiting to read more love each of your writings!!
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Big congratulations for your gallery rutu 🥳
now we have all the fantastic works on SwaRon by you at one place , AWESOME .
keep up the good work .👍🏼
proud of you .😊

love you🤗
-Tanuka

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
page 2?
i wanted to b one of the 1st to comment :'(
Anyways...Yayyy!!!!!!!!!! m so happy!!
n i love d name!!
will edit this post later
m online via mobile
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Rutu for your writing Index... compilationof your works is a nice idea so that people can find the links from one particular place...I really hope we get to read more of your works... All the best and congratulations once again...