SwaRon OS-Swayam's snoring woes

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Totally a random thought... you must have guessed from the title itselfπŸ˜‰...do let me know how is it!!

SWAYAM'S SNORING WOES

Swayam entered their bedroom like a zombie...and he laid flat on the bed...he didn't even remove his shoes and change his clothes...Sharon was sitting on their bed engrossed in her work until she saw her husband who marched straight like zombie and then...he was on the bed besides her...she could sense that he had a rough day and so she got up pushing aside her work with one sweep from her lap not caring that it fell down from bed...and she came near her beloved husband...she caressed his hair and placed a soft kiss on his forehead..and then she removed his shoes and socks...loosened the tie and removed it..and without saying a word and not caring about her own work...switched off the lights and brought him closer to her.. Swayam just snuggled into her neck...nuzzling it ... and they both drifted off to sleep.

It was past midnight and when...

grrr...grrr...grrr...GRRRHHH

The noise was aggravating.

Sharon was sleeping like... literally on Swayam...and Swayam was sleeping with his face down and his head sideways and Sharon was on his back...

Swayam had a very awful day...with 12 hours of continuous work, assignments, meetings, site visits and irregular food intakes...he was hell tired... the result...these weird noises coming from his nose and mouth.

Sharon literally jumped like a ninja from the bed and looked here and there to locate the noise..and then she realized it was coming from Swayam.

They were married for 2 years and for the first time Swayam was making these strange noises in the middle of night...wait a minute...HE IS SNORING!!!! She smacked her head "Ouch..what do I do now."

Cotton plugs?...nah not sufficient...pillow over ears?...well they will smother me..

Usually she finds his nose adorable but today after hearing those voices she felt like twitching his nose really hard!!!

She knew that Simmi's dad also snore...she remembered back as a kid how proud Simmi use to feel that her daddy snores the loudest!!! So she decided to call her up...when Simmi answered the call she asked her in a soft voice that was barely audible ...being a sweet wife she didn't want to disturb Swayam's sleep.."Hey Sim... I know its little late but...ermmm can you tell how your mother used to stop your father from snoring."

Simmi teased her and asked "Sharon ...why you wanna know...Swayam also snores kya?" and she started giggling.

Sharon defended  immediately "Shut-up Sim...he is very tired today..okay...and he never snores...but today...maybe because of work overload...anyways you please tell me na..."

Simmi told her some remedies and she was listening to her intently and after a while disconnected the call and tried executing them one-by-one... she was recollecting the methods saying it loud trying to memorise it..

"Okay so...

METHOD 1: Smack his head...and disturb his sleep...

Oh no I won't do that...he is already tired and if I disturb his sleep he is not gonna sleep again..."remembering how nasty he becomes just like a baby who is awaken in the middle of night.

"METHOD2: Try to squeeze his nostrils shut...

What the hell... no ways...how will he breathe?"

"METHOD 3: Check whether he is drunk or not."

She knew that he does not drink so this ruled out.

"And method 4...oh no what was the last one...I forgot...should I call her back...no why should I trouble her...Ummm I will do one thing I will sleep in the guest room tonight..No choice. "

Thinking so she left the room...it was 2am and now she is got only four hours of sleep...she entered the guest room and laid on the bed ...making sure the lights are switched on since she was afraid of sleeping in the dark ...ALONE...

But within few minutes she sensed something heavy on her ...so she opened her eyes to find Swayam sleeping flat on her...with his arms around her...

"Awww so he found me...I know you cannot sleep without me...even I can't ...but I have to sleep na Swayam ...and you are not letting me" she was talking to him as if he could hear a single word...but he was fast asleep...and then...that terrible sound started...

"OH NO ...NOT AGAIN...now I have to really smack your head!!!!" saying so she whacked his head with such a force that he tumbled down and WHAAAM!!!

He landed straight on the floor clumsily.

"AAA... mara kyun!!..."he said in his half-sleep state rubbing his back with one hand and the other rubbing his head.

He was still very much in sleep...and so he got up...his eyes half open..and slept on the bed on sides opposite to where Sharon was sleeping...carefully maintaining a distance so that she won't hit him again...

And then it suddenly struck Sharon... "Oh yes sleeping on sides was the last method...oh no... my poor baby had to suffer...whats wrong with my memory...i have to start eating almonds now..." saying so she moved closer to him...made him face her...on one side...took his hand and encircled her waist...and prayed that Swayam won't remember tomorrow that she had hit him on his head.

The noise stopped immediately and now both slept peacefully or rather she could sleep peacefully.

The next day morning...around 10am...                                                                                                                         

Sharon could hear someone calling out her name...so she 'tried' opening her eyes...and she saw Swayam hovering over her...

"Good morning sweetheart...do you know what time it is?"

"Good morning. .. and time..umm... 6 o'clock!!!...you are awake means its 6."

"Nah..its 10 o'clock...and mujhe chutti hai aaj...Wohooo" and he threw the pillow up in the air

"Oww...great..then lemme sleep...shooo...waise bhi kal raat tumne mujhe..."she stopped bitting her tongue...

"Kya kal raat...by the way haan...how the hell we slept in the guest room."

Sharon just mumbled under her breath "Thank god he does not remember about yesterday...but wait a minute...I HAVE to tell him about the snoring part...woh last ka part about hitting him I won't tell him" and she gave him a wicked smile.

"Kal raat na...YOU WERE SNORING DUMBO...thats why i came here to sleep..but you followed me here in your sleep."

"WHOA snoring and me...kuch bhi" he said smirking.

"Accha...gimme a minute...I have proof."

She got up quickly and let him hear the audio recording which she recorded last night...Swayam said sheepishly it must be a train sound...thus trying to be a little funny...but it vain.

And she warned him that if he continues snoring...she would record the video too..and show it to their group of friends.

At night the same day... swayam literally prayed to God "OH DEAR GOD...pls I should not snore today...izzat ka sawaal hai...bachalena."

And he slept besides his wife on sides...

And bhagwaan ne uski sunli...he didn't snore that day...infact he never snored in his life thereafter.

PS: As far as I know some people snore due to fatigue, excessive workload and irregular food intakes,...and so Swayam was snoring that day...roz toh nahi karta...warna we can imagine Sharon kya kartiπŸ˜†

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply awesome...hilarious...loved it to the core...poor sharon and even poor swayam...got smacked...superb...pm me on your other works from the next time...this is purely fun to read,,...
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
*unres*
awesome update πŸ‘
this one is the cutest os πŸ˜ƒ
1st when she hears snoring she jump like ninja 🀣
sharon is so sweet she didn't want to disturb him.
Loved part when swayam follows her in his sleep also
pls do write more
thanks 4 pmEdited by swaronland - 11 years ago
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† this was hillarious πŸ€£ 
sooo cutee romantic i specially loved dat part when swayam came nd slept in guest room on top of sharon lol they r soo romanctic lol
nd the last line amde me roflss i can completely imagine wht can sharon doo if swayam snores regularly 
this was jsut amazingg
keep writng more nd moree
n thnks for the pm :)
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, this was a really cute and funny OS !!! I loved the way Swayam still found Sharon in the guest bedroom as he can't sleep without her !!! That was really sweet !!!
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was really hilarious os
Swayam snoring woes
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This one was hillarious. I can't imagine what would Sharon do if Swayam started snoring daily. So he should be thanking his stars that his probelm got solved in a day.
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL this one was so aawwwiiieee and cute... Good job... Awesome...
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww, that was wo cute and damn funny. I loved it. Poor Sharon. Ek din mein hi uska yeh haal ho Gaya, she should thank the good lords doesn't go on on a daily basis. :D
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww Rutu it is so sweet yaar. Swayam even in his sleep coming to find sharon was cho chweet. Hayeee poora ka poora very sweet and cute. Thanks so much.