SWARON OS-A Deja vu moment: part2 page4

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
My second work on Swaron...no idea how it has turned out...will come to know by the responseπŸ˜†

A Deja vu moment

" />

A party was organized for the ex-students of St.Louis by the current batch of students. Before the party'..Sharon and Swayam in their respective rooms'were thinking what to wear
Sharon started rummaging her cupboard'. "White pehenu kya'..oh no'..  nahi" she remembers the 6th  dancer and abandoned  staircase wala incident and she shuddered at the thought."Red''oh no shivam's party."

"yes'purrfect"'she chose a beautiful silver shiny dress that had black lining at the bottom.

Even Swayam was in the same dilemma ''"White''no ways!!" thinking about the abandoned staircase incident'."Black'..bilkul nahi'." (6th dancer incident and Shivam's party) "Ahaaah'.!"He chose a white shirt and grey pant. And over the shirt wore a dark grey coloured vest jacket'.!!He got dressed up immediately and got in his car to pick up Sharon.

Nilesh and Vicky reached the venue earlier and were having an animated talk'

Nilesh: Abbe oye Vicky don't you think ki Swayam and Sharon ka from last 2-3 months kuch chakkar chal raha hai 'did u notice kaise both of them steal glances'and on top of that simmi came with me to this party...usually she comes with Sharon but today she said Sharon couldn't come with her...so I was the bakra. 

Vicky :Nahi be who tho unka hamesha chalte reheta hai

Nilesh:Chal lagata hai bet'.dekh aaj agar Sharon and Swayam ne ek sath entry mari na toh tujhe iss swimming pool mein kapde uttarkar khud hoga

Vicky:Done ...deal it is

Swayam and Sharon reached the venue and Nil and Vicky saw that they entered together. Everyone from St.Louis was present. The place was decorated with floating lanterns and it set a perfect atmosphere for romance. Swayam and Sharon then joined the gang...everyone was busy admiring the place and the way it was organized. Some were having a talk with their seniors and the ex-students...while some people were busy dancing. Swayam then took advantage of the situation and asked Sharon for dance...and she readily agreed...the song playing before was a fast number...but soon as both of them hit the dance floor the song changed to a slow one!!! (It was Tu bin bataye from Rang De Basanti...my personal favourite!!!!)

Swayam lead her to the dance floor and put both of her hands one-by-one on his shoulder...and his long slender fingers slided on her petite waist encircling it. She looked perfect in his arms. Both of them were just swaying to the song...which spoke their heart...as if the song was depicting how exactly they felt about each other. They danced as if today was the end of the world...they wanted this to never stop. After sometime the music stopped and everyone was hungry and thirsty...so they marched towards the food and the drinks counter. Out of nowhere Simmi came and dragged Sharon from Swayam and said "Sharon yaar'. jabse party mein aayi ho ek bar humse properly baat bhi nahi ki'..and top of that woh stupid Nil bhi mujhse bhaag raha hai'..atleast dinner tho khao na mere saath'" Sharon then looked at Swayam as if asking permission...Swayam just nodded his head in approval.

Nilesh: Dude you cannot run away from me for long...tere kugu ke sath rehekar bohot filmy scenes karne laga hai...you really thought I didn't notice you when you were hiding behind Neha.

Vicky:Sabse pehele she is kagu and not kugu...and u have no right to call her kagu...understand.

Nilesh:Whatever ...it seems you forgot ki hamari deal hui thi...come on now take out your clothes and just jump in this pool.

Vicky removed his shirt and pant and was in his shorts...he located Swayam and he handed over his clothes to him...Swayam was staring at him blankly and he didn't understand what was going on between Nil and Vicky...and so mumbled under his breath ...bromance kar rahe honge shyaad..!!!

And before Nil could say something Vicky dragged him near the pool, first he pushed him into the water and he himself followed the suit...

While Swayam was just looking at them and to the clothes that Vicky handed him and he started laughing...and he moved back and bumped into Sharon ...she was holding the plate and was having her food...she saw him holding someone's clothes and asked whether he had his food.

Swayam just pointed to his pre-occupied hands and seeing that she started feeding him from her plate..The food was tasty ...well obviously it will be tasty Sharon was feeding him na. He was so lost in her that he wasn't chewing the food properly and was just swallowing up...the result ...food got choked up and he started coughing .Sharon got tensed and she patted him on back and gave him water...Swayam was elated seeing her concern...yes she does care for him..Later they had their food...well Swayam many a times in between was coughing purposely and Sharon would again pat his back...and he was thoroughly enjoying the situation.

After having their food they were just checking out that place...when suddenly Swayam recollected that he had been to this place before...and before telling this to Sharon he ran to a nearby compound... Sharon too followed him...and there he was standing on his tip toes and he smiled seeing the view beyond that compound...he turned around and told Sharon ..."
You know Sharon there a beach backside!!!" there was an excitement in his voice and a glint in his eyes..just like when a kid has explored a chocolate island..."Awwie he is so adorable and he looks cho cute" thought Sharon and she so wanted to pull his cheeks but couldn't do cause Swayam was lost in admiring the view...she never knew that he was so fascinated by a beach.

And then suddenly Swayam removed his vest and climbed on that compound..Sharon got scared since that place was located at a height and warned him "Swayam... Come.Down.Right.Now..."

To which Swayam pouted like a kid and said "UUHHHAA I wanna go there... abhi ke abhi...please na mujhe jana hai." and he started stumping his foot on that compound. But Sharon was adamant she refused...but Swayam was not going to back-out and suddenly he pulled her up...

Sharon removed her stilettos to avoid falling down and starting hitting him with her stilettos. Due to this both of them fell down on the other side which was hilly and both of them were rolling down...luckily there were bushes so they weren't hurt due to the impact... Sharon just clung to Swayam and he too held her protectively. After rolling down they stopped ...and now Swayam was on top of Sharon and both of them started laughing like kids when they slid down the slides in a garden.

After a while Swayam stopped laughing but Sharon continued, Swayam couldn't stopped admiring her and asked "Why are you laughing so much Sharon?" to which Sharon replied "Y..o..u...y..o..u..r   your hair...omg...hahhahah."Swayam got irritated, after all she commented on his JULFEIN...But Sharon continued laughing and Swayam was bewildered.

After sometime when her laughing faded, Sharon glided her hand in his hair and started ruffling them...flowers which were struck in his hair fell down and now even Swayam started laughing. Then Sharon started caressing his hair, unable to withdraw her hands from his soft hair. All Swayam could do was stare at her innocence and admire her. Slowly he leaned and closed the distance between them...while Sharon continued playing with his hair.

LAST PART: PAGE4

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...loved the story...a party moment...they rolled down and wre laughn...reallly cute...patha nai D3 mein kab unhe aisey hasthey huey dekhengey...plzz update the next part soon...do PM me
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
LoveShantannu thumbnail
Awsum work plz update asap
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os rutu !!
beautifully written πŸ˜Š
i totally loved it πŸ˜ƒ the story is really nice .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the pm.
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... It's sooo romantic...:) chori chori romance ha...:P not bad...:P nicky doing bromance...rofl... Bechara vicky...:P khamkha shart laga di...:P
n this party obviously reminded me of RDX party scene where Swayam said,"jab tum mera naam leti ho to accha lagta hai.. Pet kuch hota hai.. Pata nai isse stumach ache kehte hai ya stumach pain..":)
p.s. D dailauge is smthng like dat.. Plz bhavnao ko samzo..:P

n Rutu, why wudn't I like it yaar.. It's Swaron afterall n on the top that U r an awesome writer.. Loved it to d core..:):)
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well this has the next part too... Awesome please do pm me when you update...
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweome os..nicky bros r funny as always..n i loved d part wen sharon feeds swayam..awwiieee..it was beautifully written..n i loved it totally..UPDate soON
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum super cutee lovely 
swayam sharon r soo sweett awww
update the next part soon
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rutu awesome yaar...πŸ‘
sharon feeding swayam & swayan acting baar baar as he is coughing πŸ˜†
the last part was just fab πŸ˜
beautifully written..
thnx 4 da pm & update soon
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was a very cute one.
Sharon asking for Swayam s permission aww.
Thanks for the pm.
Update soon.