SwaRon OS-Joining the broken pieces of heart?part3

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

The other day I was watching the 24 april 2012 episode which broke many of our hearts and we witnessed one of the mind-blowing performances by Shantanu and Sneha. So I came up with this, my version of that scene...a bit of dissection with slight changes. A bit long too😳

SwaRon OS: Joining the broken pieces of heart?

Leave me Swayam right now, chodo chodo mujhe

Sharon was literally pushed inside the computer lab by Swayam who was blazing with anger. He closed the lab door immediately and pinned Sharon to the wall. He lifted her chin by his finger indicating her to look straight in his eyes. His face was all red with anger, she had never witnessed this side of Swayam, and there was a kind of animalistic look in his eyes that scared her. She turned away her face unable to make an eye contact. But she could feel his breath as hot as lava on her cheeks, burning them.

I can just have you Sharon aur agar mai tumhare pas aau na toh tum mujhe rokogi nahi just like at RDX sir's party...remember

She remembered each and every moment of that night. Although she claimed that it was the alcohol that was responsible, deep down she knew she used to feel something for him. Something in him would always attract her to him, she denied to the core repeating to her heart he was nothing to her and he was just a bloody nobody. But she trusted that nobody and knew that he would do no harm to her. And so she had given herself totally to her nobody that night in RDX sir's party. Tum bohot special ho, humara first kiss bhi bohot special hoga...his dialogue was echoing in her mind drifting her to that party.

Taki tum mere har cheez mere har emotions ka mazak bana sako.

She was immediately brought to reality and this line hit her hard. Stricken by remorse, she looked straight in that eyes which were icy initially and now had turned into ones that reflected sheer pain which made their way straight to her heart. She couldn't see him like that knowing she was responsible and so closed her eyes, surrendering herself completely to him. A silent tear made its way down her cheek and it felt as if it was burning her cheek. Too numb to handle the situation all by herself, she wanted him to take her in his embrace, even though she knew she had hurt him beyond repair she still knew he would take her. Slowly and steadily she moved her face up to make him reach her easily and parted her shaky lips a bit which told him to take them in his calm ones, waiting to feel them. Tears streamed down her cheeks, he saw them but he didn't know whether to let them flow or to stop them. Stopping them would mean he was suppressing her feelings and it was necessary at that moment for him to know why they were flowing and allowing them to flow would mean seeing her in pain. He saw her parted lips which were begging him to take in his. He forgot everything that happened few moments back between them and he inched closer to her face loosening his grip on her hand which he had twisted back. But he still was hesitant, expecting a blow anytime, but she had totally given herself. He was trying to catch up with her heartbeat. Maybe her beats could tell him why she was behaving like that, what was his mistake that made her react this way? The beats were murmuring something to him which he couldn't make out. Her heart was pounding heavily against his chest, he inched closer to her and it was then he could hear them clearly, her heart was crying out to him to take her.

Destiny was playing a game with them, few moments back they were tearing each other's souls apart with their actions and words and now they ended up in a moment like this which they both wished to be special. His lips were now few millimeters from hers and then in the next second were almost skimming her lips. Her lips too reciprocated in the same way.  Their hearts were now beating in synchronous it was hard to separate the beats now. Their hearts tried to shun the thoughts away, giving a warning not to interrupt the two souls which had one beating heart. Both of them were in half-conscious state but knew whom they were with. His lips were now full contacting with hers and were moving slowly against her lips. He was savoring the sweetness of her lips which washed away the new found bitterness between them. He gently moved his hands around her waist holding her tightly. She moved one of her hand softly along his chest towards his nape and other one on his cheek and now was feeling his soft honeyed lips which calmed her quivery ones and which tasted like the sweetest thing that she had ever come across. Their actions seemed impeccable, what they were doing at that moment felt right, they forgot the pain, the inner turmoil that pestered them and submerged themselves in each other's embrace. But his thought deceived his heart too soon. His heart was gullible that time. His thoughts broke the promise and made him remember all those things which she said to him

You are a desperate stalker

Mai ek victim hoon tumhare gande iradoon ki

He detached himself from her pushing her hand away from his nape, in a split second bringing both of them to reality. But it took her a while to come out of that soon. She felt as if a part of hers was taken away from her unwillingly and she could not get it back. She had this sudden urge to go and hug him as tightly as possible and wishing that they both forget about whatever they said to each other in the canteen. But little did she know what was store in for them by the destiny in the next few minutes.

Dekho apne aap ko Sharon

I don't want it

Kyunki tum ek easy girl ho

And that was like a dagger in her fragile heart...the same heart which would flutter like a caged bird which he was successful in affecting. Never in her wildest dream or say nightmare had she thought he would say such things to her. She was well versed with the fact that Swayam would be the last person to say such nasty things to her. The boy, who was successful to get an access to her heart which had encrypted a code, had successfully decoded it without her knowledge. But now he had cut her heart into shreds which no one could mend. She slapped him hard on his face, the sound of which echoed in that lab. Not because he kissed her but for what he said to her. She mustered up some courage if left any and managed to say "I hate you Swayam Shekhawat, I hate you." She was not aware of the fact whether she truly meant it or not.

"How could he say that, he is way too special to her" cried one of the minute pieces of her heart.  Her heart was not able to beat synchronously with his heart now. She ran away from that place unable to control her emotions. Tears were rolling down refusing to stop, she felt helpless, vulnerable, alone all of a sudden. She didn't wait to defend herself in front of him. He was not her old Swayam who listened to her, loved her unconditionally, cared about her, and could never hurt her. He was a different person who was evil and unknown to her. "Where is Sharon's Swayam?" cried one of the pieces of her broken heart. "He needs to know what this devil had done to her" said another piece. Her heart was broken beyond repair and the only person who could heal it, was responsible for the damage. Her heart which was like a magnet that could be attracted only by his heart had lost the attraction, it was now incoherent and was repelling away from his, not on its own, but she forcefully made it by cutting those strings that tied both of their hearts. She kept running in that corridor not caring a bit that people were staring and were whispering about her, forgetting about her Diva image, all she wanted was to run away from that place as soon as possible. She fumbled many a times, she could hear someone calling out her name but didn't feel like paying heed to it. Those few minutes from the computer lab to the parking lot felt like ages for her and finally she crashed down in her car and left the college taking along with her the broken pieces of her shattered heart.

The sound of the slap was still ringing in his ears and it hit him immediately about what he said to her. Initially he managed to say sorry to her knowing that it was useless, but before he could justify himself she hit him on his chest with the shoes that he had gifted her indirectly via Rey and left the lab sobbing hard. He tried to call her but she didn't pay heed to him. He returned back and lost his control, he started banging his head on the wall cursing him ample number of times, repeating how he could say such things to the love of his life. He felt like ripping his heart out for causing her pain. "If only I would have told how much I loved her, she would have been with me" and again banged his head on the wall. He didn't know what made him say such things to her. He felt that it was only his mistake that pushed her away from him to such an extent that it seemed almost impossible to get her in his life again. He never blamed her, although it was Sharon who made him react in this way. "Only Sharon can get the best and worst out of me" he mumbled crying. He threw away things in anger, breaking them further to suppress his thoughts wishing to destroy his thought in similar fashion. He had sabotaged that place without any intention.

Rey marched in that room and people had gathered around the lab to look into the matter. He shooed them away and closed the door, he had never seen Swayam like that helpless, hyper and fuming with uncontrolled anger. He couldn't guess what might have happened between his two best friends. He couldn't help them even if he wanted too, knowing that it was the two of them who could solve the problem on their own. All he could do was to control them and let them think straight. While Rey was lost in his thoughts, Swayam still was throwing away the stuff. Rey yelled at him, tried to stop him but all in vain. And finally he slapped him hard on his face. That slowed him down a bit and Rey just gave him a hug hoping that it would get him back to reality. But Swayam just kept blabbering about things that Rey could barely understand. The need of the hour was to get Swayam out of that place.                                              

She was standing in front of the mirror inside her bathroom with all smudged eyes. She looked like a dead corpse, lifeless. And the mirror immediately  played a series of events about what happened today...the accusations, harsh words, the reactions...but the mirror portrayed only one side of the story...only her version...in which Swayam was the devil. It didn't show the actual version where both were equally responsible. The mirror then showed blurred images of the computer lab, the way he pushed her and pinned her to the wall and recited the memories and they way she reacted to the same. Then it displayed how they had surrendered themselves in each other and the kiss, she moved her hand involuntarily along the mirror remembering the moment. But in the next second it showed her that scene which even in her worst nightmares she couldn't imagine. She yanked her hand, and with a harsh cry crashed down clutching her knees and resting her head on them "How could you Swayam, how could you say such things to me?"

The mirror continued to play the scenes. It now shifted to the Shivam's party scene where Shivam had kissed her on her cheek, and she got up immediately and took one of the toiletries near the basin and banged it on the mirror cracking it, in an attempt to hit his face. "How did Swayam come to know about it?" and she started crying hysterically. "Did he see that happening? What he might have thought about me? But I didn't allow Shivam to proceed further...but still how dared he kiss me on my cheeks" She was questioning the mirror, indirectly asking herself in the process. "That is why Swayam called me...eas..." she couldn't utter that word. The mirror then again switched to next scene, RDX sir's party showing Swayam and her first close dance, their moment together. She didn't hit the mirror this time, instead glided her hand over the cracked mirror. Blood oozed out of her hand but she didn't feel the pain. It didn't surpass the previous pain that she was going through. "First Swayam and then Shivam..." she stopped realizing what she just said, he was nowhere near Swayam. Shivam was never a part of her life and his mere presence caused her disgust. She was just using him like a toy to affect Swayam but it came down ultimately to hurting herself and Swayam. It returned to her like a boomerang. On the other hand Swayam was a major part of her life, his each and every action affected her. And today because of Swayam she was affected to the core. She splashed some water on her face trying to wash away the thoughts that kept lingering in her mind. It was at that moment when she realized that she had hurt her hand, but still it felt numb. She took the first-aid box and wrapped the bandage around her hand, but couldn't bandage her broken pieces of her heart. And immediately the next moment the mirror flashed the scenes at a fast rate, displaying the other version of the incident where Sharon was shown as the sinner. All things she did to him, the way she treated him, the way she used to pushed him away from her, and in return what he did for her, the care, the love, they way he looked upon her. She flinched a bit, moving back denying the fact.

Mai ek victim hoon, tumhari cheap fantasies ki.

Tum jaise cheap log mera naam bhi lena deserve nahi karte

It was then when she realized what she had said to him. Thinking about the same made her feel squeamish, she regretted the whole incident. It caused her more pain. She didn't know what made her say that. He had broken the promise about shutting the book by gifting her shoes, but that couldn't be the reason for her outburst. Maybe his decision of not choosing her as the 6th dancer of his team made her do that. Yet again she didn't feel that was the right justification for her behavior. Almost immediately realization dawned upon her "I was responsible for whatever happened today, it was me who started it first. I should have controlled my emotions. Why the hell it always happens with me and Swayam?" she questioned her fate. But she also felt bad about what Swayam said to her "I really hope Swayam didn't mean it, he knows me more than myself, how could he say that?" she said sobbing further. She splashed some water again on her face and left the bathroom with a heavy heart.

Without changing her clothes she laid flat on the bed like a lifeless soul and closed her eyes hoping that she would drift off to sleep. The moment she closed her eyes the first thing that flashed in front of her was their first kiss, the way they both responded, the way his lips felt on hers, the sweetness that seeped through them which she could still feel on her lips. She opened her eyes quickly moving her finger on her lips, but there was no sign of resentment. She didn't regret a bit that he kissed her, knowing that she allowed him to do so and also the way she had responded back equally.

Rey took Swayam to his house that night informing Swayam's parents about the same. Rey then didn't dare to ask what happened between the two of them and so just tried to engage him in some other talks, but his attempt failed. At last Swayam spoke "Rey please can I sleep?" Rey immediately showed him the guest room and in the next moment Swayam was in that room and he closed the door. Well he lied, he didn't want to sleep but wished to spend some time alone. He sat on the chair with his head in his hand pulling out his hair, a sharp pain hit him. He ran his hand at the backside of his head only to find some blood on his hands. He didn't bandage, he wanted to feel the pain so as to minimize the pain which he gave her. He purposely hit himself hard on his head banging it, and whined with pain.

Both of them couldn't sleep that night, their thoughts were still hovering over the incident. Swayam was still blaming himself and he didn't know how to face her the next day, knowing that his mere presence would cause her more pain. He remembered her saying that she detested him, he didn't hold a place in her life, didn't deserve to be with her. He had lost all of his hopes and knew that he would never get her back in his life. He could never express his feelings to her, tell her how much he loved her. After all he did today, tried to impose himself on her, he thought maybe he deserved only her hatred.

On the other hand Sharon was blaming herself for whatever happened but decided to talk to him about the incident the next day. Tell him that she didn't mean all of those words that she said. Share feelings with him and probably with his help, try to analyze why they overreacted over such petty issues. She couldn't afford to let him leave her life, she needed him, was used to him being around her. He was her strength, her weakness and an integral part of her life. There was a void in her life previously, and with his entry he filled it with hope, love, care made her realize that someone was out there waiting for her, waiting to love her.

The sun had not yet hit the horizon, but a weak sunlight was visible, it was shedding some kind of hope. The moon knew that it was time to depart signaling to the two souls to forget whatever happened yesterday, indirectly telling the sun to take control. The two of them had silently made a decision about how they would handle their first meet. Sharon decided to solve the misunderstandings between them there was a lot that needed to get cleared. But Swayam decided to stay away from her and if possible get out of her life completely for her betterment ignoring the part that both of them would get affected by his decision. And now it was in the hands of their destiny to decide their fate, whether they will be able to join the broken pieces of their heart or not!!!

A bit less of Swayam's side of story, somehow I felt Sharon's point of view was more important. Reviews please. 

PART 2- PAGE 7

PART3- PAGE13

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg!

wat a OS.. .seriously i felt each and every emotion.. BUT WHT THE HELL?!?
i didnt lyk the last part..
yu shud've continued!
this OS made me Feel.. the emotions...
and cry along! 😭

Really a Beautiful OS!
i wish yu had Continued...
Edited by jumrulzz - 11 years ago
Swayamd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
a beautiful OS! 
really amazing! 
but yu shud have continued.. 
It ws really Emoish! :) 
and sharon's POV! 
was true! 
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..
Amazing...
Beautiful...
Wonderful...
Fantastic...
Mindblowing...
Outstanding...
N all d adjectives jo meko ab yaad nhi aa rahe..!!
It touched my heart...
U hav really written it beautifully...
Hatz off 2 u fr givin us such an amazing os..!!
Loved it 2 d core...
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly! You chose a splendid and historic swaron scene..👏

Well rutu i dun think there is a need of writing anything after reading your OS or mentioning good things present in it..coz it had soo many awesome things and beautiful lines and the way u explained and detailed there feelings and emotions and all..it was wow! 👍🏼

I totally loved dat portion where you portrayed sharon's feelings 

She couldn't see him like that knowing she was responsible and so closed her eyes, surrendering herself completely to him.

and after dis..the whole thing was hell-wow-spellbound for me! 😍

⭐️special mention⭐️ to that para where you wrote about how her
"minute pieces of heart" felt wen he detached himself from her!
I havn't read dis level of innovation mahn..!

and yes you are ryt...sharon's POV was d forte of dis OS or scene!

An unforgettable OS i must say!
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah! That was something special,
all flashback started in my mind and could actually feel the emotions!
Tyx a ton for writing such a fab. OS!

Thums up! 👏
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all you chose one of the most epic SwaRon scene for the plot of your OS. I have read many version of this scene in various OS's and each has been better than other. This one is also class apart. Loved the changes you did and loved the way you potrayed their emotion. It was beautifully penned. Loved this OS to the core.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dude that was awesome.. intense.. but what happened after that?? did she talk?? did he listen?? tell na
Blessedfool thumbnail
Do I really have to say something?? It was amazing.I liked the way you kept the sequence same and also the dialogues.I think its one of those few OS's which are written without changing the characters of SwaRon.
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ahh..wat an epic selection..we had just discussed abt this scene in AT..it is an amazin piece of work rutu..i love ur romantic writings..

Slowly and steadily she moved her face up to make him reach her easily and parted her shaky lips a bit which told him to take them in his calm ones, waiting to feel them

this particular line..had goosebumps ..one thing wic i loved the most abt this os is that swaron finally had their first kiss..no matter even they fought..kash we wud hav seen this in the epi..the epi wud hav been in the pages of swaron's historic love story..

once again i loved it.👏.m actually runnin out of words