SwaRon OS: The two thieves

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I know the title itself sounds funny with reference to SwaRon. The two characters here are bit different from how we perceive them to be. I hope I didn't mess up with this because it's little vague. Reviews please

The two thieves

She saw him hanging upside down with his face very close to hers and they both were horrified with the presence of another soul in that museum. He made a clumsy fall on the floor and she inched closer to him demanding an answer,

"You!!, What the hell are you doing here?"

"Sweeping the floor" he added with sarcasm and a bored look as he got up examining the room

"You are capable of doing that only"

"Shut up, you big mouth"

"Do even know how to respect a girl?"

He got offended by that and so he passed a glare at her and then observed her closely. She was wearing a kind of Catwoman costume with the black jumpsuit with a zip-front closure and attached thigh-high boot tops with a stirrup bottom, a pair of coordinating gloves and a molded eye mask. At least for him she looked liked a Catwoman

Ah she is well prepared

She found him staring at her and thought that he might be ogling at her, but he seemed as if he was mocking her.

"What makes you smirk like that mister?" she raised an alarm by shouting at him in a high decibel voice which was not required.

"Easy woman, and are you dressed up in Catwoman's costume with those strap boots like really? How can you even possibly run in that? You are a thief lady!!"

"Mind your own business mister"

"You are not allowing me to do that"

"Why are you always after me?"

"I can ask you the same question? Perhaps you are stalking me, aren't you?" He smiled irritatingly pleased with himself.

"Have I lost it to do that?"

"Well with the kind of costumes you are wearing, I would say yes"

She took a lump of air blowing her nose and gritting her teeth said

"Why don't we concentrate on our job?"

"For the first time you talked sense"

"Listen. You." she snapped at him but realized that she had very less time and so she avoided him and resumed with her work to get that pink lustrous diamond which was glowing elegantly in the room.

He didn't know why he was feeling so happy after encountering her yet again on this mission. This was the fourth time they met in these six months, where both of them were on same mission but with separate paths. With his math being good, the score was 2-1 with Swayam leading the game, which also meant he had more chances to get a hand on the diamond. He impetuously decided to distract her,

"It looks like you are interested in me, but let me tell you I'm not that kind of a guy" he smugly told her.

All she felt like doing was smack him and rip out his head and heart as she stared at him disbelievingly.

She had already lessened his work and she was successful to deactivate the system with her excellent electronic skills, the buzzers for the alarms were made defective and the only thing that was left was to get the diamond out of the glass object kept at the center of the room. He had this mental map of the entire museum which he was studying from the past one week and he knew the officials were complacent with their security system as they had no cameras installed in the room as well as in the corridor. Also he knew about the kind of glass material used, with help of which he got the CO2 laser beam for more efficiency.

Why the hell am I staring at him? He looks nonetheless like a clown, look at his hair it's so messy but it's silky as well and its smells like a baby shampoo too she abruptly stopped as she realized that from being scornful towards him initially she was now admiring him.

Although she was able to deactivate the system the only thing she was unsure of was to cut the glass using the laser, because she knew she was horrible at that. She removed her instrument and stealthily came closer to the glass object but before she could start with the work in a split second he had cut the glass and now the diamond was in his hands.

No, No ways, it was supposed to be hers, she took pains to deactivate the system and this very person cannot just outshine in the last moment with the laser beam thing.

Though she was a thief she was a girl too, and in spite of being so near to get hold of the diamond, the lustrous object was glowing in his palms. She looked at his beaming eyes at once and she was now on verges of tears.

"You lost it again Catwoman, hope we don't meet up again in my next mission" with this he moved towards the rope which was his source of exit. He coiled his one hand on the rope and was about to depart but he heard a soft sob. He stopped on hearing that and looked at her who was crying with her hands covering her face.

Is she really a thief then why is she crying like a school girl?

"Umm, listen I think you should go from here now, you might get caught, hello are you listening to me?"

But she was lost in her thoughts and sobs, she was so sure of getting the diamond but he ruined her plan and she was clueless about her next move so much so that she forgot the codes that could lead her out of the room. She could hear him blabbering something as he looked at her with concern.

Why isn't he moving from here, is he waiting for me to pounce upon on him to get the diamond?

"I forgot the code to get out of the room, I'm blank now" she didn't know why she honestly answered him.

Before she could realize what was happening with her, she could feel his hand around her waist and now the rope pulled both of them upwards. As he lifted up by his one hand, he was meticulously observing each and every details of the face of the girl whom he was holding by waist. She was wobbling a bit although due to his loose grip on her waist. Never before he had a girl so close to him and so he was afraid of losing himself in her. He was carefully avoiding looking in her eyes which very shining due to the moonlight that entered the small opening of the dome. He didn't know why he was helping her to get out of the museum and why he felt as if she was his responsibility.

She was scared of heights and so she had taken the other route, but this guy always turned things upside down and to add up to her dismay he was not even holding her properly which meant she could fall down any moment, with this she clung to him like a baby with her legs wrapped around him and buried her face in his chest, the tears dried up as she held into him tightly.

This sudden moment made Swayam's thoughts go unwary as he held her close to him by one hand with the other still coiled around the rope. They reached the top of the dome and Swayam glided along the circular shape to land up on the terrace with Sharon still in the same position. With the help of another rope he again descended from the heighted structure, soon as they reached the ground he again jumped from the compound and when he realized they were safe enough he balanced himself properly and now put both of his hands around her hips to get her down, but she was reluctant to do so.

"Listen, umm, we are safe now, umm you can get down now"

With this she raised her head and looked at him and then slowly looked around to see whether he was right or not. He raised one of his brows as she looked at him again and with a jerk she jumped down. She adjusted her hair a bit which was swaying due to the wind on the early morning twilight. They almost took six freaking hours to do that job and both didn't realize how the night passed. It was time to part ways, but before they could get back to their own routes, she suddenly felt his lips on hers. Taken aback with his actions, she felt as if her big green eyes would pop out from the sockets as he kissed her gently. She mentally cursed him for doing that and decided to trick him; she glided her hands inside his pocket of the hoodie which he was wearing but she couldn't find the diamond. The reason, she could feel herself getting lost in that gentle kiss. But she couldn't let him affect her and so she started responding with a force pulling apart his hair with an intention of punishing him.  He cupped her face and caressed her cheeks. Their actions were poles apart, with Swayam being gentle with her and Sharon on the fiery side. But he on the other hand was deepening the kiss but was gentle enough with her lips. They didn't realize for how long they were engrossed and they finally pulled apart, his lips were red and bruised and blood was about to ooze out of it. She looked at him with piles of questions in her mind and he in turn looked at her as if it was the last time he could see her. His mellow eyes melted her as she looked at his chapped lips. A pang of guilt surfed up as she recollected the way she responded to the kiss. Those eyes were deceiving her with so many untold unexpressed emotions. Almost immediately she engulfed her arms around his neck and took his lips this time gently, she felt vulnerable now as it took a while for him to respond. She waited for his response but he never did that. She was kissing his lips so softly, carefully moulding with hers with so much care and affection that she forgot she was capable of possessing these feelings. She was always under the impression that love and affection were strangers to Sharon but today she felt the opposite. Her hands now moved to his face as she caressed his cheeks, moved her fingers in his hair and was urging him to respond. But he didn't and pulled apart from the incomplete kiss and turned around to leave that place and indirectly leave from her life which few moments back he was willing to enter.

Soon as he broke apart, she felt herself drowning in the same sudden emptiness that she was going through during her childhood and then back in her teen days when her parents left her alone in this malevolent, spiteful world. After which she refrained from getting attached to anyone henceforth and so she took this path of fulfilling materialistic needs. But this boy proved her notion wrong; they were made to fell in the same situation every time they met thus proving to her once again that we cannot always plan our destiny. Those tears of losing a person close to her heart which had dried up years back now made their way through her eyes as he vanished from the place.

He was walking with unusual pace quite unaware of his destiny. Somehow he managed to reach his bike which he had parked few yards away from the museum. He didn't intend to kiss her but his sudden unexpectedness surprised him. But what worried him the most was the way she looked at him as he pulled apart from the second kiss.

No you don't have any right to fall in love Swayam. No, No ways! Remember Love is bad and Hate is good. Yes.Yes I hate her, I hate her. Deprived of love from his initial few days as a kid, he had mentally prepared himself of not getting love from the other side. All he got was hate and he lived in that. And some girl with whom he had an encounter over past few months couldn't wash away his thoughts. He inserted the key in the ignition switch of his bike to turn it on and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jerked a bit and thrust his hand in a forward direction to beat the person, but to his surprise it was the Catwoman. Yes he addressed her with that name not just because of the costume but her villainous behavior justified it.

"What are you doing here? Get back to your route lady"

"Its Sharon" she interrupted him with a warm smile.

Nice name which means life giver, maybe she could bring about a change in his life. He heard her clearing her throat as he was mentally talking to himself.

"And you are, Batman?"  She asked him earnestly intending to crack a joke.

A smile crept on his lips which then turned into a mighty chuckle. For the first time in his life he smiled to that extent, as he loosened his facial muscles which were meant for smiling.

"Its Swayam" he added after he finished laughing.

"Nice name Swayam and you should often flash that contagious smile, you look good doing that."

The conversation which they were having was common, but for them it felt unusual.

"You didn't answer me Sharon, what are you doing here?"

"To finish the unfinished work"

Before he could judge what she meant by that, she took out the diamond from her pocket and rested it on his palms.

"It's yours, you earned it, and I know you sneaked it into my pocket when you kissed me" she looked at him to judge his reaction when she mentioned the word kiss.

"Uh no, it's for you, remember its 2-1. So it's yours now and that makes the score to 2-2" he said smiling to her.

She was least interested in the diamond now, somehow she wanted him to initialize the talk but looking at his confused face, she decided to take things in her hands.

"Actually by unfinished work I meant this..." With this she placed her lips on his and kissed him lightly and looked at him once.

"I am sorry Sharon, I can't do that, I can't love you, these feelings are alien to me"

"Then what made you kiss me, lust?" She added gritted her teeth.

"No, and stop it Sharon, I told you I can't and that's final"

"You cannot just walk away without answering the question Swayam, why the hell did you kiss me?"

"Some things are better left unsaid, so please"

"Are you always this arrogant and just back answer to every question that is been put forward?"

"What do you know about me huh? You didn't even know my name moments back, and you telling me that I'm arrogant. Have you been even remotely close to what I had gone through during my childhood? A child deprived of his parents love, my existence itself was a pain in their life. And to add up I was the reason for death. I was inflicted with so much of hatred by my relatives that I thought of ending my life when I was a 13 year old kid. And you call me arrogant? "

"Life was the same for me too Swayam, although I had a beautiful small family who loved me the most, they were snatched away from me. So love wasn't on my side too. And from that particular moment I forgot how it feels to get loved by someone. Today I saw the same care and affection in your eyes Swayam. You could have left me inside the museum when I forgot the code right, then why did you help me"

They both were silent for quite a few moments after which he saw her in the painful state as she finished explaining things to him. As like before he again protected her by wrapping arms around her, almost immediately she buried her face in his chest and let out her uncontrollable sobs as she had let her guards in front of him. It was for first time that both of them opened up in front of others. He soothed her back gently to comfort her and whispered "I'm not good at expressing my love Sharon, I might disappoint you, as I said I new to this feeling"

She replied in a muffled voice "I will teach you to love things around you Swayam and in the process me too or say you have it in you, you just need to find out from your inner self"

"So it's your next mission then" He tried to zone out the tension

"I guess yours too" she replied now looking at him

"Ah the destiny, always plans the same missions for us"

"But this time, the game is on my side, 1-3 right, soon it will be 3-3"

"What is the sixth mission?"

"That you leave it up to me" she replied smiling to the fullest.

"So now let's move out of here before those lazy schmucks realize that they have lost a diamond"

"You think they won't find us?"

"Trust me I'm good with this. More than thinking how to get that diamond I was concentrating more on how to act clean, with zero clues to trace me, and you my young lady are too good with those electronic things right. So we are safe."

"And now where do you want to go Catwoman?" He asked looking into the mirror as he was about to accelerate the bike.

She brought her face closer to his ears and whispered sweetly, "To your den Batman."

PS: If mistakes are there lemme know, I didn't reread it😳

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
My other works (some people wanted me to post in one place and besides it becomes handy to keep a tab on too)Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Ek dum dhamkedar os dhoom style. Loved it Rutu...a perfect stress buster after a busy day.
Thanks for the OS dear.Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
RUTU πŸ€—

res
unres

Awesome os rutu !!
The most unique story on SwaRon and I totally loved it.
swayam and sharon thieves , totall dhoom 2 style .😎
the backstory and the hesitation of both swayam and sharon to accept the new found feelings was very well written .
the kiss and happy ending .
I really had a good time reading the os.πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the PM.

Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
chimpukli10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its awesum Rutu..u have good ideas yaar.u r writing d next part also kya ? i wuld like to read more..
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was Dhoom 2 - Rutu style...it was very dhamakedaar...not the usual stuff from u...but nonetheless well written and I was engrossed reading it thank u 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One of the most unusual work on SwaRon. Just awesome. To be honest I have never thought one day we have to see such an aspect of SwaRon in full to dhoom:2 style. The starting of OS reminded me of an Amitabh Bachhan film - Do aur Do Panch. In that Amitabh Bachhan and Shashi Kapoor used to arrive at the same place to do stealing. Here its happening with SwaRon. Fanatstically written. Their banter, their kiss, their pov's with keeping a tab on their back story and emotions everything was just amazingly written.  Amusing as well as strangely emotional and romantic. Loved it.

P.S - Batman ka batcave hota hai den nahi.
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey amazing OS. It was the SwaRon version of Dhoom 2 πŸ˜† I loved the ...ahem...kiss part πŸ˜ƒ It was so damn romantic πŸ‘ U write romantic stuff very well 😊 Keep writing..loved it. N I also loved how you gave a reason for their cold behaviour..It made a lot of sense.

Keep writing and do PM me when u write another one 😊

And btw thanks for the Bday wishes πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...Rutu ...MIND BLOWING  OS dear ...SWARON version of  Dhoom ...it was such  a pleasant read ...SWARON as thieves ...the ping pong fight among them ...loved it...when she told her problem to him so honestly ...and he saved her like a true bollywood hero ...it was just WOW..the kiss was dreamy ...both of them were so different ...with different meaning for both of them...loved it when they addressed each other as CATWOMAN & BATMAN ...AWESOME OS dear...u made me smile with this one 😊Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os rutu...u described every thing from the beginning till the end so brilliantly...the way u described the reason for their behaviour was really great...i just loved this dhoom 2 style wala swaron os...great one...thanx for the pm...