SWARON SS-I cant get enough of you:part4 pg9

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay I joined this forum long back exclusively cause of swaron...n I was a silent reader...i usually don't pen down my thoughts but swaron made me do dis.. to write an SS. Its nothing in comparison with what u guys write in this forum on swaron. But I just gave a try

It starts from the next day of their dance in projector room

PART1

"Kya tum aur main hum nahi ho sakte Sharon?"

She knew this would come'.after they had their dance in the projector room yesterday.

She kept mum'neither she disagreed nor agreed.

On the other hand Swayam was restless 'he wanted to know the answer to his question'desperately.

But something was weird 'she thought '.the way he walked out today from the rehearsal hall after a phone call... taking her along with him to the abandoned staircase.

Her thoughts were again interrupted by his next question'.. "Say something Sharon please'I need to know this'kya tumne kal kuch bhi feel nahi kiya'"

"Swayam '.i can't handle the intensity of your love." she hesitantly said this turning her back to him'deep down she knew how desparate even she was to be with him'but she wanted their relation to grow stronger and for that she needed some more time'.

"I need some time'. " saying so she turned around but to her surprise he wasn't there'.he had already gone without hearing her last sentence.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she sat there repeating "Main itni intensity handle nahi kar paungi Swayam... nahi kar paungi'."

Swayam knew this would happen'..but why on earth he wanted to know this'.no actually he wanted to confirm what actually she thinks about him'..

"That my love is intense'..??" he said to himself.

Today it was the most shocking day for him'not only because yet again she rejected him but also that it was time to leave college.

"Hey dude '."Rey entered the boy's locker room and saw Swayam in a deep thought.

"Dude 'where are you lost?"

"I got admission in Management College in Georgia University in US... You remember maine woh entrance exam diya tha after footloose elims ...I passed that exam."Swayam said a little dejected .

"Whoa'Swayam you are a genius'I mean I know tumne who exam without much preparation diya tha'.but you nailed it'"

"I know' surprise toh main bhi hua hoon'how is that even possible'."

"Coz tu genius hai'." Rey said winking.

"But I m gonna go immediately after footloose'."

"What? Why? I mean Swayam you need to first complete the degree..." Rey said.

"Yeah but dad said he had talked to the principal few weeks back and princi said that I can directly give my final exam."

"Matlab you gonna go after two weeks'." Rey said sadly.

"Yeah after two weeks'"

"And did you speak to anyone regarding this'"

"No you are the only one'but please don't tell this to anyone 'I mean with footloose coming up'sablog disturb honge ye sunke'"saying so Swayam got up.

"And did you tell this to Sharon'?"

"You think it will bother her." and Swayam marched out of the locker room.

"Not again' kya karu main inn dono ka..." said Rey.

Out of the two weeks'one week went for the charity event.

Throughout the week Sharon many times tried to talk to Swayam'..but he would just avoid her'.and whenever they talked it was regarding work only'

And everyday Sharon use to go home crying.

"Why isn't he talking to me? Please talk to me Swayam 'from last week I m observing something is bothering you'but what is it? Please say something."

And at the end of the week the charity event took place...and it was successful... everyone was happy the way the event went except for two souls who were madly loving each other but one of them couldn't confess.

Days passed and footloose arrived (In my SS only team weaklings is representing St Louis and the other team is from KR and Kria is still in the college)

And the results were announced...Well definitely St Louis won...everyone was happy ...everyone was on cloud nine.

The rest of gang Sharon, Simmi ,Rinni, Nil,Vicky, Rey ran backstage to congratulate their friends...amidst all hugging and shaking hands congratulating them...Sharon was searching for only one person...Swayam...but he was not there.She came out of the backstage and starting searching for him in the entire college but he was nowhere to be found.

Then suddenly she got a text...from Swayam.

PART 2-PAGE 3

PART 3-PAGE 5

PART 4-PAGE 9(LAST)

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey good one. Loved it.
Please update soon and PM me.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely written. Eager to know what's gonna happen next. Please PM me the next time you update.
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the first part was awesome ðŸ˜Š
u are good at writing !!
why did u stop there ?? update soon...
plzz pm me when u update next .
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its very nice...plzzz update the next part soon...excited to know...
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A gripping storyline.. i lyk the to-the-point attitude in ur writing.. update soon n pm me when u continue.. :)
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its amazing...nice concept...please update soon...eager to know swayam ka text kya haj..
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eager to know what will happen.aage??? please dont let swayam leave... n yeh swayam bhi na aadhi baat sunke chala gaya... please pm me when u update the next time...
Gaveshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

pls update soon...pm me abt it
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why end on cliffhanger ? Beautifully written. Please update soon and PM me when u do so.😊