Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dhokla that was an awesome update. the most interesting fact is that all the four characters have different ideologies and are from different backgrounds and yet they have the same goal. I guess during the course of this ff they are going to connect through their love and passiion for dance. You just killed it with this chapter re Dhokla! Im so eager to know what is going to happen when these characters meet each other for the very first time. and i really want what Suku has mentioned in her comment- Sahron dancing Kathak and Swayam watching her. I will be really happy if you can put such a situation somewhere in this ff. anyway hope your exams go well and happy Diwali in advance.
-Amrita( Rasmalai)😊
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wish you all my readers a very
happy diwali...god bless you
all...have a rocking time
today...enjoy the diwali eve...burn
the crackers do all the crazy stuff
but be safe...enjoy to the
fullest...have and again Happy
Diwali...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsha-rupanshi

Wowww... U jst rite awww...
Alwys pm me ur updates...
Jst lvd ths part...
Waitng fr d nxt part eagrly...

Thanks very much liking the part...and yes going to update in a few moments...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beeny

hey pratik nice update & nice to see atitude of all d four & loved it
sharon in Kathhak it's too good & swayam ess attitude me new bt happy f dat so loved ut plz do next ypdate soon
Thanx for PM.:D

Hey Beeny thanks for reading it... I am really very glad that you read it...and i am very happy to see that you liked many portions in the update...ya kathhak one is under thinking so would do something about that...and my one only kutchi mate here thank you so much vanchva mate...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

Pratik.. U'v done a fab job really!!
M sure its gonna b a grand FF.. D elements u used wud mk it d best.. Passion fr dance,confidence,tht attitude tht determination..tht goal orientation!!

U showed evry detail.. B it abt d problems sumit-vinod had o d attitude of Reyam n Krisha.. Loved it..
Reyaansh.. Full of attitude.. Swayam.. Over confident... Kriya.. Knows how to use people.. Sharon.. Knows to win eithr by hook o by crook..
Except sharon.. All 3 r in a new avataar.. Nt tht thrs no change in sharon bt still...

Ooo so.. Reyam r in fr western wea as krisha.. Both r into classical n belly n hip hop respectively.. Woaahhh..
Four diff people wid diff principles wid diff attitudes r goin to clash at one place d dance academy..
They r 4 n only 2 r required.. It wud b hell interestin to c whos gonna grab what n how.. How wud they meet n wht wud b d reaction.. How Kriyam n Sharey wud tk birth..

Thrs gonna b a lot of ego clashes.. I guess.. To add to it.. Fights,games,catfights,romamce,passion,intensity.. M expectin it all!!!

More interested fr kriya as gonna c a new side of her of usin d ppl around her fr her own gud.. Wonder.. How it wud come out bt hav full faith on u!!

M surely gonna love dis ff.. Waitin fr d nxt part.. Huff.. Nov19 kb ayega..
Ur surely one of those skillfull writers who gives great story to d readers!!

Anyhw.. All d vry best fr ur exam.. Do well!

hey thank you very much first of all for a delightful comment... i really am surprised by the legnth of this comment...but this one brought a sweet smile on my face...it really so sweet of you that you appreciated my work so much...actually your description to the whole update was more attractive than my update...and yes i want to say that what ever you are expecting is surely comming in the next updates for sure...and sharon is also different from usual but you will see it later on in the more updates...and ya other three are totally different from what you all have seen so far on the show...and yar please muje amazing and skillfull writers mein include karke unka mazak na banao vo log ka passion hai likhna and mere liye ye sirf ek time pass hai...and in the end thanx very much for wishing for exam they went really very nice so your wishes paid off...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: idiot_box

Dhokla that was an awesome update. the most interesting fact is that all the four characters have different ideologies and are from different backgrounds and yet they have the same goal. I guess during the course of this ff they are going to connect through their love and passiion for dance. You just killed it with this chapter re Dhokla! Im so eager to know what is going to happen when these characters meet each other for the very first time. and i really want what Suku has mentioned in her comment- Sahron dancing Kathak and Swayam watching her. I will be really happy if you can put such a situation somewhere in this ff. anyway hope your exams go well and happy Diwali in advance.

-Amrita( Rasmalai)😊

RasmalaiπŸ€— finally you made it to my update thanks very much for reading it... i am really so very happy that you liked this one...and ya lets see how they all connect to each other and rip off each other for a place in the group...and you egarness is comming to end because i am updating in a few minutes...and ya surely maine soch rakha hai sharon ka kathhak swayam dekhe aisa situation so will include somewhere in the updates about to come...thanx for wishing for the exams they really went good...and happy diwali to you also...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Hello guys so nice to see you all back. As you all know this the second work of mine after coming back from the exam. I hope you all loved the os that I had tried to write with my dear friend Deepika. Now coming back to this SS I know it has been very long since you saw the only update on this SS. Now I really want to thank you all for such an awesome response to this SS. This is the best response I have ever got for any of my write ups on India Forums. I bow to everyone who read this SS and I want to say I love you all because you all are the only reason why I am writing this SS. This was an idea that came to my mind during my sickness in the exam time and I had wrote character sketch and concept and a part to see the response and you all have just come out of the box to show tremendous support for this SS. This story is basically not a love story in the first part and I don't want to disappoint any of you but this is seriously about the dreams of the four peoples and their efforts to achieve it... I am really not a sound story teller so do let me know if the story is losing it's ground or it's not up to your expectation levels. I will seriously try to do my best to get the story at your desired level. Now as you all know I had exams and I am very happy with the way they have gone and I am expecting to be a chartered in the coming two months. So please pray for some luck for me so that I can cover the margin marks and come out flying colours in one of toughest professional exams of India. Now I think this introduction has become too much boring so let's shift to the update now...and this update is specially dedicated to Tanya Khanna aka Swaron_Dreams as she has been asking an update on dancing stars for a long time and she was the only one who was doing regular PM's to me for update so Tanya here you go with update...

Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail

DANCING STARS Part – 2

(This part starts from where we stopped in last part where Sharon promised to be the part of D Virus Dance Group)

Sharon: so here I come D-Virus Dance Academy and Dance Group...

Dad: But when are you planning to go for that audition...

Sharon: I will go tomorrow morning itself...

Dad: Than let me call Vinod first...]

Sharon: Relax Dad no need to call Vinod only an introduction from my side will do the work as he knows what Gautam Rai Prakash is capable of...

Dad: That's like my daughter, go and nail it... I am very sure you are Gonne crack it...

Sharon: Yes Dad I will, you know I never lose...

Let's see how Sumit and Vinod resist my talent...

(Both Sharon and her dad laugh off at this statement made by Sharon)

Next Morning we could see a longest possible lines at D-Virus Dance Hall as the auditions were going on...all were waiting for Sumit and Vinod to come so that they can proceed with auditions...everybody in the crowd were super excited for the auditions because if anyone gets selected here it will open up a big opportunity to a dance career and a dream start to it... so almost everybody was desperate to grab the opportunity that was being thrown at them...

In the mean while a big black Mercedes E class 250 enters in the premises and everybody thought finally most awaited arrival of Sumit and Vinod is up...but no it was wrong guess on everybody's part as it was not the most awaited arrival of Sumit and Vinod. It was the arrival of the stylish dancing diva and one and only daughter of Gautam Rai Prakash Sharon Rai Prakash... As soon as she stepped down from the car everybody was shocked to see her there...

Nobody in the crowd thought they had to compete with Sharon Rai Prakash in the auditions...as everybody knew she was a fabulous dancer and dancing was in blood to her. So here first obvious guess was that she was here to help out Sumit and Vinod with auditions. So everybody was thinking how to impress Sharon but later it was clarified to them via sources of academy that she is here for audition. The clarification just made many of the people in crowd stunned specially girls. Because whoever knew her also knew one thing about her that she never allows anybody to go surpass her... so that announcement almost broke many girl's heart...

But as they say there are warriors everywhere and nobody can think that they can go through without competition...so it was the same case here seeing the reaction of the people Sharon thought there would be no competition in getting selected as almost girls were sad and gave up on their chances...

But in those sad faces of girls there was a smiling face and that face actually glued up after hearing the announcement that Sharon Rai Prakash is participating in the audition. That girl was like now I will get the competition and I will make her earn her place... That girl was in common crowd not in special waiting room like Sharon... But that girl was also a special talent...as they say some persons are out of blues that girl was just like that...she may never seem to be fierce competition but she actually was a biggest threat to anyone there in the auditions...

The girl was none other than daughter of Padmashree Anushka Ghai Shankar the famous Indian classical dancer who have won all the possible praises that were invented by human beings... she was just untouchable when she started dancing and her daughter was no different person...

Kriya Ghai Shankar was just a perfect combination of beauty with evilness...she always carried this polite smile on her face and she had this cute innocent face which always hide her true intentions from the world...she was generally very sweet with everybody as she believed that keeping relations with everybody helps the cause of success...

Now little did Sharon knew about Kriya was that she was an amazing dancer and could dance on almost forms of western and she dances Indian Classical as well with a bit of Arabic style dancing which included belly dancing...

But Sharon however was not aware of the fact that Kriya was also part of auditions as contestant...

On the other side Sumit and Vinod were already in their office from the back door and were discussing about the strategy and evaluation criteria's for contestants in the auditions... One thing was sure that to impress Sumit and Vinod was never an easy task as they were just at another level of dancing...

Sumit: Vinod today we have to short list minimum three dancers if possible so that we can have sources going into the final short listing process...

Vinod: Yes you are right...but you know what boys mein to humien fir bhi Hip Hop and Jazz karne wale dancers' mil jayenge Jo trained ho...But in girls it's very tough to find out such kind of dancers...

Sumit: yar Vinod sahi bol raha hai humien girls selection mein bahot hi zyada careful hona padega...

Vinod: ya right ye India hai agar USA hota to we would have got a girl very easily because of street dancing culture prevailing there...

Sumit: ya rightly said...but hum kya karte hai ke girls ka selection thoda flexible rakhte hai so that we can choice some girls jinko pichese train kiya JA sake...

Vinod: sahi bol raha hai tu Sumit... Jo bhi girl select hogi that has to go under training for hip hop is for sure...

Sumit: Ya let's see kaisi girls' aayi Hui hai audition mein...

Vinod: haan chalo dekhte hai kaisi girls' hai auditions mein...but what about selection criterions for boys...

Sumit: Well for boys aisa karte hai ki western portion mein jiski expertise dikhe usko select karenge and we have to judge them on the fractions of errors they make in executing their dance routine...

Vinod: ya we want a perfect male dancer jisko polish tak karne ki zarurat nahi hai humien...because Ganesh 95% se zyada burden carry karta tha apne shows ka so his replacement also needs to do the same thing...

Sumit: Ya we want a perfect in all sense male dancer because vo iss group ka lead dancer hone wala hai...

Vinod: Sumit hum log yaha pe maximum 3 boys and 3 girls choose karenge Jin me se hum log 2 boys and 2 girls KO academy mein enrol karenge...

Sumit: Haan aur in do selected boys and girls mese ek apni dance expertise pe hum log Group mein le lenge and dusre KO as an emergency replacement use karenge...

Vinod: Ya exactly that means jo 4 dancer hum log academy me recruit karenge un sab ko dance group ke sath train kar denge so that replacements bhi group ke sath tuned rahe so in case Unhe use karneka mauka aaye to they should be ready..

Sumit: Ya perfect... I think ye ground plan perfect rahega and baki auditions mein dekhte hai kya hota hai...

They both stand up and give each other five...They were preparing these plans because they had failed to do such things when Ganesh and Geeta were around which has been the cause why this much damage is there in their professional commitments...

Both Sumit and Vinod were trying to keep their cool at the moment but the situation was really out of control or say beyond their control as the everything was dependant on the type of dancer that come there in the auditions...and plus they were really very short of time as they had to prepare a routine and fix it on the dancer and in addition to that first they had to select new leads and make them comfortable in the environment of the academy and group and then to make them adapt the toughest choreography that was coming their ways...

So this was not only a lifetime opportunity for contestants but also the only life saving opportunity for Sumit and Vinod. Because they knew very well that their reputation was at stake this time...and one false decision was enough to swipe the name and fame they have earned throughout these years...

In the mean while Sumit and Vinod got settled in the audition room and announced the auditions open...but who will go first was the main question...

As everyone knew Sharon Rai Prakash never waits for anybody so she was arguing with the authorities out there to go inside first...

Boy: Sorry Mam you have come after all this names so first they will go in the auditions...

Sharon: what? You know whom you are talking to...

Boy: Yes Mam I know but there are clear instructions to us that everybody should come in the order of their arrival timings here...

Sharon: (laughed at this) do you know arrival timings matter to general people and I am the Sharon Rai Prakash...

Boy: sorry Mam but we cannot allow you to go...

Sharon just got out of her mind and shouted at the boy...

Sharon: What the Hell is this? Do you know how much costly my time is? And do you even know how much you are inviting problems for yourself by doing this...

Boy was just numbed seeing this...because Sharon was furious now...

Sharon called her Dad and spoke to him...

Sharon: Hello Dad this is really not happening here...they want me to come there in the general queue for auditions...

Dad: What Guatam's Daughter will be treated as general public...wait let me blast Vinod now...

Sharon's Dad cut the call and dialled the number of Vinod which surprised Vinod also as why was Gautam Rai Prakash calling him at those hours of the day...

Vinod: yes Gautam sir what can I do for you?

Sharon's Dad: what the hell is this Vinod?

Vinod: what sir?

Sharon's Dad: You are asking my daughter to come there with common crowd for auditions...I think it was my biggest mistake that I allowed her to go there in the audition...

Now this statement just froze Vinod because he knew what did it mean...for first it was just like bearing the causes of rivalry with the best in the business that to a legend cadder person...and other thing was Vinod was aware that Sharon is absolutely amazing talent and this time where he was looking for girl who can carry off their choreography than Sharon was most suitable at very first instance any day...

So Vinod got back to his senses and talked to Gautam...

Vinod: Don't worry sir I was really not aware of the fact that Sharon was here for audition...now you don't have to worry I will take care of the matter personally...

Vinod to Sumit: are yar ye ek bahot bada positive aaya hai samne

Sumit: Kya?

Vinod: Gautam Rai Prakash's Daughter Sharon is standing outside for audition...

Sumit: what? Are you serious? Do you know what does this mean?

Vinod: Relax I am serious and ya I know she can be the biggest plus we can have right now because she can carry both Indian and western dances very well...

Sumit: ya exactly we need to have her in the list just cannot afford lose it on this time...

Vinod: Ya we have to cash in at this opportunity it is a perfect start agar Sharon AA jati hai to humien girls auditions optional ho jayenge and cancel bhi kar sakte hai...

Sumit: Ya than what are we waiting for...let's go outside get her in...

Sumit-Vinod both come out side and see that Sharon was getting furious and walking here and there and rest of the contestants were also threatened by her acts...

Sumit: hey boys relax...I know Sharon so send her first she was appointed for audition last night itself...

Crowd girls were not happy with this act and this forced Kriya to come up to Sumit and Vinod...

But the problem was that she was standing outside the door and Sharon and other were inside...so she tried to go in but administrations boys didn't let her go inside...

Boy: Mam you cannot go inside before your turn of Audition...

Kriya: it is important for me to go inside now...

Boy: nothing is more important now...Ok so back off...

Kriya: But listen I need to use fresh room it's very urgent...

Boy: hey listen you Barbie doll this all are old tricks and this are not going to work on me...

Now as you know Kriya Ghai Shankar never backs out from a challenge and that boy was really challenging her...how could she just lay back then...?

Kriya just took hold of the boys t-shirt and pushed him aside with herself... and that boy was horrified with this act of Kriya...

Boy: Hey you watch it...what are you doing?

Kriya: Look I need to go inside at any cost... so you better allow me go inside...

Boy: No way I am not going to allow you go inside...

Kriya: But if I say that I have a proposal for you than...

Boy: what proposal?

Kriya: so if you like the proposal you will allow me right?

Boy: Ya I can think about it than...

Kriya just changed gear and went terrifically close to that boy and if you can sense that boy was going out of breaths because Kriya was dam close to him...

Kriya was looking tremendously sexy and she was wearing very tight shorts which barely reached her thighs...and a black top which was just covering chest area because her belly needed to be exposed to make her belly movements viewable...

Now just imagine what would that boy be going through when he found out that such an irresistible girl was standing this close to him...

Kriya: So have you ever hugged or kissed a sexy thing like me??

Boy: (All sweating and all) No...

Kriya: so would you like to now...

Boy: (confused about what to do) hmm I...I...

Before that boy could say anything Kriya hugged him and gave him a gentle kiss on his right Cheek...that made the boy go dumb struck...

Kriya: now you got your deal so I am going in enjoy till than...agar select ho gai to zyada maza karvaungi ok my sweet little puppy...

Kriya ran from there to see if Sharon and Sumit – Vinod were there or not...

Fortunately Sharon and both Sumit and Vinod were just moving to go after their discussion...

Just than Kriya shouted from back...

Kriya: Hey this is really unjust to all of us that you are allowing this girl who has come all late first of all...

Vinod: who the hell are you to guide us whom to take in and whom not...

Kriya: I am also a contestant who has come for audition here...

Vinod didn't realise that Kriya was the daughter of Anushka..and so he started arguing with her...

But Sumit on the other hand realised this fact and he knew likewise Sharon Kriya was also an amazing raw talent or say powerhouse of dancing...

So Sumit cut between...

Sumit: hey look miss we are just allowing her because she was scheduled to audition yesterday but because of our commitments we could not provide her enough time ok...so relax all the auditions after this will be in the queue...

Sharon who was standing there watching all the process going on was stunned to see Kriya there because she was aware that Kriya could turn out be her competition as she could also influence Sumit and Vinod through her mother...So she was getting restless to go and give audition first...

Kriya: But this is not fair if she will go inside now than I also want a preference over others because what she has done to go in to the audition first...can be done by me also very easily...

Vinod was trying to say something to her when Sumit just caught of Vinod's hand took him aside and told him:

Sumit: Hey tune pehchana nahin vo Anushka Ghai Shankar ki beti Kriya hai jo unke sath perform karti hai and she is trained western dancer as well as classical dancer...so we have to get her also for an option because usko Sharon ke liye and Sharon ko iske liye chodna bilkul thik nahin hoga but I can bet indono ko dekhne ke bad girls talent ka idea aa jayega humien...

Vinod: Oh is it so...acha kiya tune muje rok liya yar...ab I guess sabse pehle hum indono KO hi dekhte hai...

Sumit: ya lets go...

Vinod: Ok look first hum Sharon ko audition karenge bad mein aapko chance denge as equal to what we gave Sharon...is it ok with you now??

Kriya: (smirking) it's not that much ok...but it will do it for temporary cause of action...

So finally Sumit and Vinod took Sharon inside for audition and they went and sat on their chairs and Sharon sat opposite to them...

So they started with questions first...

Before going further a  brief description about dancing hall...the hall was wide spread hall with glass on three sides of wall and a sitting arrangement on the blank side of wall where in the backwards a big picture of Sumit and Vinod with Taylor Cadge on of most known Street Dancers in USA...

And ya Sharon was wearing a white colour top and a blue colour tracks with Hip Hop shape as one part was cut short to the knees...and she was wearing the Kathhak Jhanjaria's specially for classical dances... this was much thought fusion look that she had took off for auditions and she was also bare fit as she wanted her legs to be flexible for Indian dances...

Now Sumit Asked first...

Sumit: Look here I know you belong to a dancing back ground so I won't waste your and our time by asking what makes you think you can fit in here at our level and etc... but I really want to ask you that you have a dance group of your dad which itself is very popular than why you want to join us as instructor?

Sharon: (full in attitude) well your question itself has your answer everything you said is my dad's ownership and people know me as his dancing daughter but what about the talent I have... I need to cash in to my talent by my self...and moreover no dance group can bring me the level of fame in professional western dances as your group can...

Vinod: so you said you want a distinct identity from your father than why did you force him to call us for your prilimary audition? Look don't get personal but it's important me to know that on one side you used your father's status to come into the audition and on the other side you want to differentiate from your dad...so this is not making any sense to me...

Sharon: ya I know I had to use my dad's influence to get in because I wanted you all to see me first before you decide any criteria for judgement because I wanted to build a criteria for audition which was only possible if I start the audition and second thing I explained this to your staff but it did not understand my point so I had to involve my dad first...

Sumit: so what makes you think that we will decide a criterion of judgement based on your performance?

Sharon: Because the performance I am about to give is something you have never seen for long time trust me...

Vinod: Oh but it would be better if you leave the judgement part on us...and yes if you want to be here than you will have to throw away this Rai Prakash behind your name because if we select you than it would be Sharon only...

Sharon: Look I know you are one of the best and I really want to work with you...but leaving Rai Prakash behind is never an option for me... because I am born with this and it will remain identity throughout my journey... so if you are going to select me than you will have to select me as Sharon Rai Prakash the daughter of Gautam Rai Prakash...

Sumit: You have come to audition miss rai Prakash so better be in that attitude because you are not the boss here...

Sharon: (laughing) who are you kidding to... more than me you know how much important I am to you group now after Geeta has left and as you know hip hop and street dancers in girl category are very rare to find and I have them both so I can easily fulfil your demand...

Vinod: Hey look where are you going to ok...Geeta had achieved or I should say earned that place by proving time and again that she was best amongst the female in this format...if you say you are better than it will need a proof ok...

Sharon: who cares...you will get a proof as soon as you see me dancing...

Sumit: don't get too much over confidant about this as we can reject you in split seconds ok...

Sharon: you will appoint me after seeing me perform in first few split seconds...

Vinod: Oh let us see than how well you perform than...

Sumit: yes the floor is all yours hit the music...let us see how this girl here moves...

Sharon: oh sure hold your breaths now...

Sharon started dancing with the Indian form and it was bharatnatyam and she was dancing and portraying a story of Draupadi...she was very graceful in it...and the shloks with music were too much responsive with the way she was dancing...and she had covered all the floor by now showing all the antics...but after 3.5 minutes the music took a change it switched to the mixed song of Rihana "Love the way you Lie" and here came the steps that bowled out the thinking of Sumit – Vinod...

Sharon with the start first step was a round jump at the place she was standing it looked like she knew kung-fu because it had that posture and than typical hip hop steps started to flow with Sharon moving legs in popping style and just than Sumit-Vinod recovered themselves from the jump Sharon took another mind-blowing series mirror locking steps which forced the judging duo to surrender and at the end of that step the performance of Sharon got over...

Hardly could Sumit-Vinod make out that Sharon's 7 minute performance got over...or that performance was above the fixed max 4.5 minutes decided by them... but they were glued up to this that they could not make out the time...

Here after the performance Sharon was breathing heavily and was sweating like hell after a brilliant and energy consuming performance...but she looked just the diva the way she was standing after the performance which was like one leg up till head and holding with left hand and pouting towards the judges...

Well now this was the end of this part... I hope you all liked this part because this part focused on girls and their tactics to get in the audition...and this update is made long specifically as gesture from my side for holding the update for too long period...enjoy the update and do leave your all important views on this update at the end and do hit the like tab if you all liked it...please provide your honest views about update as it will help me to come up with better update next time...

Thanks for your time for reading the update...and I am really very happy that I am finally providing an update to my regular work...

Regards

Pratik...
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
First let me do a bit 'Victory dance' ...
I'm the first one to comment n that to on your work Bro πŸ˜ƒ...

Okay now coming to the part...
As u said this isn't a 'Love story' but still it seems very interesting to me...
N your way of describing everything is amazing...
Both Kria and Sharon have way too much attitude , don't they get tired of showing this much of it πŸ˜†...
One was using her Daddy's influence and the other was using her charm , great πŸ˜‰...
Sharon must have blown the stage , no doubt in that...
Really fabulous part πŸ˜ƒ...
Loved it β€οΈ...
Waiting to know how do the boys get entry...
Will be waiting for it...
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š...
N Good Luck for your result πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Edited by Roxxy47 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres...

Mr Perfection ...

Wat a come back...bang on...loving this FF...

The way you have described each and every moment in & out of the audition...

AMAZING...JUST AMAZING...I am awestruck by this update...

As i said on my comment on the concept ...it will be GRAND...

IT IS GRAND...Unbelievable...i need to take tutions from u about getting perfection in each update...

The distinctive characters of sharon & kriya...just AMAZING...

One is full of attitude...other cute & evil...

One knows how to cash her fathers name...the other uses her witty brain...

Loved the audition part...it was JUST PURE FUN...A PLEASANT READ ...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago