MG ff: Teri Meri Prem Kahani#2 (prt-29, pg 100)

dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Maan Lifted Geet in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

❤️ TERI  MERI  PREM  KAHANI❤️

Its a story about a girl, abandoned by all her relatives, who lands up in the in the mysterious life of a business tycoon, and eventually falls in love with him. A business tycoon, whose life is full of bitterness, hatred and dark secrets, unable to resist the charm of a girl but always end up in hurting her. Will he ever understand her love? Will she ever get his love? Will they ever be united?...

INDEX:

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamymishti88 thumbnail

Thanks a lot buddies. Pls keep on giving your love and support.

navyanissi, luvmaan, 01leothelion, sheetalvasa, girijamkrishna, kabslocks, prakriti2212, swabi, annbell, maneetarsh, hottyangel, mkd.70, ishitamore, sravanthi93, muskhanb, muskii, TheSunShine, kainturakiran, SNEHA4990, shonamishti, bubble333, farha623, zariya123, metromasti, anjyluv, Parimishty, cutestarz, kavya.sravya, niki02, lovely_sweet, Ritikakate, saro, jojo2802, Koolsmile, Aminagatoen, MONIJA78, ansshu, goyalkalpna123, preet.harman, aparnapoduri, aisha_1998, Whitepigeon, amrinderkaur9, KomaLSunny, angeesh, Mina420, marde, shabnam22, angelaraf, amalu123, fantesy, farzu3008, maneet2011, anjalisen85, coolsaleha, seductivepurple, pamil, maanluver, soorlovemaneet, d_sonia, keerthi90, Neeju, anky_s, mansi.tripathi, maanshi, SweetestPari, Diva7, moni6262, CiaMaaneet, heytal, sanam1234u, mehak173, valli30, ManeetTUJANENA, crazy_125, LonelyPlannet, pari1689, 26_chaitra, rsusmita, lovesia, shri12, geetsrir.maan, .Priya2000., anmirza, angeldream14, renjini263, BULBUL.A, Maaneet099, NH1971, KasiKasi, rashmi.vaish68, piya27, Shifat, love4all, angel_smily, lively-piia, shristi1, sstylishdoll, nehakapoor7, sweetysumaiya, kptl, Alamelu, aksn, muskaan..., divya22, aakritisri1111, Ash1991, Deepanwita, uteem, tanvi04, krati5, Rocks.Dhara, maanhar, drashsree100, awesomepooja, impoojaverma, AIMAMSK, ana1411, Mishti13, maaneetmaahi, chavvi16, Desigirls12, gargi12, geet.lover, DDbiggestfan, disha_Maan.GC, anupm04, love2_soma, -padma-, dona86, 18mypride, Jass.KN, --Ratna--, preethia, mandy15, ritzy09, Gcs-girl, sdlife19, ammu5, tushti-kiran, jasraj123, pop77, sonu4ever, smallville, flowers4u, nahtani88, misty_drastifan, hinal_maaneet, sona-rai, meena.., janu_2006, RajeevGurtiFan, spvd, Thabs, x-affy-x, Remya_Pillai, seemamary, abinash079, aashluvsmaan, zaara2212, manesha76, kkiddoo, MonaLovesMaan, drrose31, dolly10, PrithviSanyo1
Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
me first...
congo on ur new thread...
update soon...
jai mata di...

tittu75 thumbnail
hey... update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread..
dreamymishti88 thumbnail

HAPPY  NAVRATRI

"JAI  MATA   DI"
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Hi friends! I have updated part-20. Pls have a look and pls press the like button and pls give your comments.

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

PART-20

Dadima: Beta aap breakfast ke liye nahi aayi to hum aaapka breakfast yehi le aaye.
Geet: Dadima wo mujhe mann nahi tha.
Dadima: Beta thoda to kha lijiye, achha hum TV on kar dete hai, aap apna favourite show dekhte dekhte kha lijiye, aapko achha lagega.
Dadima switched on the TV, and both Dadima and Geet were shocked when they saw the screen, they saw that Vineet was arrested on the charge of drug dealing and his friend, Rishab, who was his partner in the crime, was missing. Geet was shocked as Rishab was the same person who attemted to rape her. Dadima also was shocked, she thought how that could be possible. She was utterly confused with the course of events; first Maan selected Vineet for Geet, then last night Vineet came to pick Geet, and moreover in the morning Maan and Geet were sleeping in the same room, and lastly Vineet arrested for drug dealing. Dadima had a doubt that all these things have a connection with Vineet's arrest. Then she looked at Geet, tried to infer anything from Geet's reaction. Suddenly her eyes caught a blue mark on Geet's neck near the dupatta, she got worried and decided to ask about the last night.
Dadima (worriedly): Geet last night kya hua tha?
Geet shockingly looked at Dadima, she diverted her gaze from Dadima as she didn't want her to feel anxious for her. She hesitated.
Geet (hesitating, with downcast eyes): Ww'wo kuch nahi Dadima. Sirf party thi Dadima.
Dadima sensed that she was lying, she lifted her face through her chin.
Dadima: Geet beta hum jaante hai aap jhoot bol rahi hai, aap nahi chahti hume koi pareshani ho isliye aap hume nahi bata rahi. Agar aap sach me hume apni dadi maanti hai to hume bataiye kal kya hua tha? Kahi Maan ne to kuch'.
Geet (interrupting): Nahi Dadima Maan ne kuch nahi kiya. Agar kal Maan nahi hote to shayad mai aaj jinda nahi hoti.
Dadima's eyes snapped open with the revealation. Geet told her everything, Dadima was shocked hearing all this. Dadima suspected that the reason behind Vineet's arrest and Rishab's missing was Maan. But she didn't tell her doubt to Geet.
Dadima: Geet beta jo hua use ek bura sapna samaj ke bhool jaiye. Aap is tarah udaas hokar apne aap ko dukh kyu de rahi hai. In sab me aapki koi galti nahi hai. And from now on you will never think about last night.

Geet nodded. Dadima went from there.

Evening came, Dadima was all set to confront Maan. But Maan came late that night. He was feeling guilty as whatever happened to Geet last night was because of him. His impulsive decision had risked Geet's life. He didn't want to face Geet. That's why he came late, unaware of the fact that a big storm was waiting for him. When Maan entered the mansion, there was dark everywhere. Maan thought that everyone had slept. He stalked to his room. The moment he entered his room, his phone buzzed. Dadima had seen Maan entering the mansion. So she came to talk to him, but stopped in midway, near the door of his room, listening to his conversation.
Maan (sternly ordering): I want that bas***d Vineet to get third degree torture every night until I order you to stop it. And that Rishab, in morning my men will throw him in front of XYZ mental asylum (after being severely beaten by Maan's men), give him mental shocks until he forget his mere existence. Is that clear?
Caller (scared): Ji sir.
Dadima was shocked, her eyes popped out. She knew that, after what happened last night, Maan would not sit silently, but she had never thought that he would be that much violent and enraged.
Dadima (thought): Maan hume to pehle se hi shak tha ki Vineet ke arrest or Rishab ki kidnapping me aapka haath hai.
Dadima entered, pretending as if she hadn't heard anything. Maan turned and was surprised seeing Dadima there at that hour.
Dadima: Maan khana lagwa de?
Maan: Nahi Dadima, I had my dinner.
Dadima: Maan hume aapse ek important baat karni hai.
Maan (looking at Dadima): Kahiye Dadima.
Dadima (pretending that she doesn't know anything about last night): Maan hum soch rahe hai ki kal se hum Geet ki shaadi ki tayariya start kar de.
Maan (instantly with anger): Ye shaadi nahi ho rahi.
Dadima: Kyu ab aapko Geet ke liye koi or pasand aa gaya?
Maan (raising his brow): Dadima'
Dadima: Or nahi to kya Maan, ab Vineet to jail me hai, isliye ab tak to aapne Geet se chutkara paane ke liye kisi or ko dhoond hi liya hoga.
Maan (agitatedly shut his eyes): Dadima please'
Dadima (angrily): Hum bhi to aapse yehi keh rahe hai'. please Maan please apni kadwahat, apna gussa Geet par nikalna bandh kar dijiye. Aapke gusse me liye hue faisle ne Geet ki jaan to khatre me daal diya tha. Lekin aapko apne gusse ke aage kuch nahi dikhayi deta, kisi ki jaan ki keemat bhi nahi. Aaj jo Geet ki haalat hai uske jimmedar aap hai, sirf aap'..
Dadima, after saying all this left from there. Maan looked at Dadima's retreating figure. He was filled with guilt. He, after few seconds, senselessly walked to Geet's room, as if his legs were controlling his mind. His legs automatically directed him to her room. Maan entered Geet's room and looked at her. She was sleeping, he silently moved towards her and sat near her on the bed. Maan gazed at her face, he looked at her cheeks that still had dried tears stains, she might have cried a lot. Then his gaze slid downwards to her neck and her arms, she hadn't applied the ointment on her bruises. When he looked at her bruises, it seemed fresh to him as the last night incident refreshed in his mind. He agitatedly closed his eyes, and a lone tear escaped from his eye. Dadima's words were still ringing in his mind "Maan aaj jo Geet ki haalat hai uske jimmedar aap hai, sirf aap".
Maan (with closed eyes): I am sorry Geet, I am sorry.

Then Maan looked at her again and took the ointment from the side-table and applied on her bruises. Once again he gazed at her face and went from there with heavy heart.

Next morning, Maan, Geet and Dadima were doing their breakfast. Dadima looked at Maan, something was cooking in her mind. She started the conversation.
Dadima: Maan aaj lunch se pehle ghar aa jayega.
Maan raised his brow at Dadima, even Geet was curious to know the reason.
Dadima: Aaj Mr. Shah aa rahe hai apne bte Neel ke sath. Mene Geet ki shaadi Neel se fix kar di hai.
Maan shockingly looked at Dadima. Even Geet was shocked, she felt a lump in his throat.
Maan: Dadima aapko pata bhi hai aap kya keh rahi hai?
Dadima: Hume pata hai hum kya keh rahe hai, lagta hai aap hi kuch samajna nahi chahte.
Maan (angrily): Dadima Neel achha ladka nahi hai, I know him well.
Dadima: Kya fark padta hai Maan aapko to bas Geet se peechha chhutana hai, or waise bhi ab koi achha ladka Geet se shaadi karega bhi nahi.
Maan looked away from Dadima, Geet was feeling herself a burden now, she was looking downward and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Dadima added.
Maan (angrily): Yeh shaadi nahi hogi, and that's final.
Dadima (angrily): kyu nahi hogi Maan, kya aap ye chahte hai ki Geet zindagi bhar kuwari baithi rahe.
Maan: Dadima achha ladka'
Dadima (angrily interrupted): Achha ladka! Aaj to sab sirf yehi keh rahe hai ki Geet Maan Singh Khurana ke ghar me rehti hai, wo din dur nahi jab sab log ye kehna shuru kar dege ki Geet Maan Singh Khurana ke room me rehti hai.
Maan (shouted): Dadima!
Geet hurtfully closed her eyes. She wanted to die at that moment.
Dadima (angrily): Maan aapke chillane se ye baat badal nahi jayegi. Or in sab ke baad Geet se koi bhi achha ladka shaadi nahi karega.
Maan (angrily, looking at Dadima): Jo bhi ho Geet ki shaadi Neel se nahi hogi.
Dadima (provoking): To or kaun karega Geet se shaadi'aap karege? Boliye Maan, jawab dijiye aap karege Geet se shaadi? Jawab dijiye Maan'jawab dijiye'.
Maan (angrily stood from the chair): Ha mai karuga Geet se shaadi.
Both Dadima and Geet looked at Maan surprisingly. Maan added with determination.

Maan: Mai karuga Geet se shaadi or ye shaadi kal hi hogi.  

If any of the readers want pm for this story, either add me to your buddy list or comment on this story. Heartily welcome to all the readers.⭐️

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago
NH1971 thumbnail
awesome please update the next part soon
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
updated aftr long tym yaar...

was waiting so eagerly for it.

but wot a twist it is ???

cont. soon
ana1411 thumbnail