Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice part..Maan don;t control his anger..Let see How he manofy geet..What Geet going to do..
waiting..
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor geet...maan hurt her alot with his accusations...
Vicky told him the truth n now feeling guilty...
Loved the update...
farzu3008 thumbnail
lovely update. maan finds the truth and feeling guilty. continue soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update after such a long time 😊
why does maan not see anything beyond his anger and betrayal😡

i hope that he realizes this soon
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maan and his anger ufff.
Dadi has consoled Geet well. Her plan is also good.
Vicky did a great job in making Maan realise his mistake.
Nice update.
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

lovely update
waiting for more
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
loved the update
like isnt working
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
                              TERI  MERI  PREM  KAHANI
                                                            PART-29

When Geet woke she realized that her clothes were in her room and to freshen up she had to go to her room. Due to the last night event she was apprehensive to face him; what if he again blame her for anything. She didn't have the spirit to face much more hate and insult from the man she loved the most and moreover Dadiama ordered her not to talk to him so easily. She looked at the time and concluded that it was the right time to go in the room and bring her clothes as Maan would be in gym doing his tai-chi. She slowly and vigilantly entered the room, came towards the cupboard and took out her clothes as fast as she could. After taking the clothes she was about to step out of the room but was pulled by someone again into the room. It was none other than Maan. She was shocked and was looking at him with her doe-shaped eyes. They were just mere inches apart and Maan's hands were on her waist; he was holding her what if she again ran away. His hot breaths were fanning her already red face. She was melting inside.

Maan: Bahut jaldi hai room se jaane ki….

Geet: Please chodiye mujhe….

Maan: I want to talk to you…wo kal raat…

Geet (cut him short): Mujhe kal raat ke liye aapse koi baat nahi karni….Or please mujhe jaane dijiye….

Maan's temper rose. Here he was trying to apologize to her and she was not even ready to listen to him. Full night he was not able to sleep just because he wanted to talk to her and when he got the chance to talk to her she was throwing tantrums. But he somehow controlled his anger as this time he was at fault. He needed to say sorry to her otherwise he wouldn't be able to live in peace.

Maan: Or agar na jaane du to…

Geet looked at him surprisingly that why he was talking to her so nicely; last night he was blaming her so badly so what happened in a night that he was talking, leave talking, even looking at her. Though she loved his proximity and his authority over her as for the first time after their marriage he came so close to her; but she also wanted to know the reason behind his changed behavior. She was unaware that Vicky told Maan everything.

Geet: Koi aa jayega please mujhe jaane dijiye…

Maan: To aane do….

Geet (lost in his eyes): Koi dekh lega….

Maan (moving closer to her): To dekhne do….

He moved very close to her; their cheeks touched each other. Maan's hot breath on her ear was giving her goosebumps. She was completely lost in him, wanted more and more from him. But what came next pushed her to sense.

Maan: Geet please mujhe maaf kar do….maine socha ki tum bhi Sameera ki tarah meri property or mere naam se pyaar karti ho….lekin mai galat tha; tumhe yaad hai Geet ki tumne mujhe ek baar friendship ke liye poochha tha or maine tumhe mana kar diya tha…lekin fir bhi tumne ek sachi dost ki tarah meri family ka dhyaan rakha or hamesha meri khushiyo ke baare me socha….Kal raat maine tumhe kitna kuch kaha par fir bhi tumne kuch nahi kaha….I am sorry Geet…I am really sorry.

For few seconds he remained like that only but when he didn't hear anything from her he moved away a little and looked at her face. Geet was disappointed though she was happy that everything had been sorted. When he came near her she thought that he was asserting his right on her as a husband but here he was still on the friendship mode.

Geet (self-thought): Babaji ye jitne fast businessman hai na utne hi slow husband hai. Jab maine inhe friend banana chaha tab ye ajnabee bane rahe or aaj jab ye mere pati hai to friendship ke liye poochh rahe hai….Babaji please kuch to kariye….

Geet thought that though he was a little slow but he was now ready to take a step forward and she didn't want him to move back at any cost. It was a new beginning of their relationship and Geet was willing to help him to move their relation a step forward and it might help him to realize that how much she loved him. Maan was patiently looking at her; there were mixed emotions on her face.

Maan: Geet tum kuch bolti kyu nahi….kya tum abhi bhi mujhse naaraz ho?

Geet (coming to sense): Umm….Maine aapko maaf kar diya….Kya ab mai ja sakti hu.

Maan was confused that why she was behaving differently; though she had forgiven him but she was not talking to him like before. It might be that she was saying superficially and she had not forgiven him completely.

Maan: Geet mai janta hu ki tumne mujhe abhi tak maaf nahi kiya…..

Geet: Please mujhe jaane dijiye mujhe breakfast ready karna hai…..

Maan thought that for the time being it's better that he should not pester her but he was not going to sit silently; he would take her forgiveness by hook or by crook. Maan left her and Geet marched out of the room.

Geet (smirkingly self-thought): Though I have forgiven you but I can't lose this opportunity….Pata nahi kab aapko apne peeche ghumane ka mauka mile…..Babaji please jis tarah se aaj inhone mujhe apna dost mana hai usi tarah jaldi se ye mujhe apni patni maan le.

Geet came to Dadima's room and got ready. After getting ready Maan came to have his breakfast. Dadima noticed that Maan was casually dressed.

Dadima (self-thought): Ye Maan aaj office nahi ja rahe….jarur ghar par hi koi meeting rakhi hogi….

Maan came and sat on his chair; he looked at Geet she was serving breakfast with a blank expression. She not even once looked at him.

Dadima: Maan aaj apne ghar par meeting rakhi hai…

Maan (while sipping his coffee): Nahi Dadima maine ghar par koi meeting nahi rakhi hai….

Dadima (while sipping her juice): To aapko aaj kahi or jana hai…

Maan: Nahi Dadima maine aaj office se off liya hai…

Dadima was shocked and looking at Maan as if horns grown on his head. Even Geet was shocked and was gaping at him. Maan looked at them and frowned.

Maan (frowned): What happened?...Can't I take a leave?...

Dadima (smiled and thought): Hmmm…So Mr. Maan Singh Khurana ke Maan banne ki shuruwat ho hi gayi.

After breakfast Maan came to his study and Geet and Dadima too retired to their rooms. When Geet entered the room her eyes popped out. She saw a soft toy Shinchan equal to her height. A big smile came on her lips. There was a greeting card attached to it. She came near the toy and read it.

I am sorry Geet. Can we be friends?

Maan

Geet was delighted. She happily hugged the toy and kissed it over his face. She then ran to the study room to tell him that she was always his friend and he was her everything. Maan looked up when she entered the room panting. Both were looking at each other.

Geet: Umm…mai wo…mai aapko wo….

She was unable to speak. She was nervous yet excited. She wanted to say so many things but nothing came out of her mouth. Maan was gazing her each and every expression. She continued.

Geet: Ww….wo….kya aap coffee lege?

Maan smiled inwardly; he knew from her expressions that she came to say that she had forgiven him and accepted his friendship. But in turn she blurted something else. He knew she was nervous and the least he wanted to make her more nervous. So he nodded his head in yes. She turned dismayed.

Geet (murmured to herself): Kya kehna aayi thi or kya keh diya….Babaji inke saamne aate hi pata nahi mujhe kya ho jaata hai….

When she was about to step out of the room Maan called her.

Maan: Geet thanks for forgiving me and accepting me as your friend.

Geet turned around unbelievably and saw a smiling Maan. Maan again thanked her. A broad smile came on her lips.

Geet (happily): Mai aapke liye coffee lati hu…

Maan (interrupting her): Make it two Geet.

Geet smiled and went to make coffee. While making coffee she was dreaming her happy life with Maan and now she had a hope that one day Maan certainly will accept her as his wife in all means.

Hi friends! Updated new part. Pls hit the like button and pls pls give your comments.

Pms tomorrow⭐️

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh my that was something
i know he is slow as hubby dear
but what to do
he is like that only
can ya believe it he wants to start on friendship now
but thats okay naa
kahin se toh shuruwaat karni hi padegi naa
and this is it
am glad that is sorted out
and he asked for forgiveness
hmmm but what of their love
koi nahin time lag jaane dijiye
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww cute one!!!
They are finally at good terms now =)
Waiting for Maan's transition from a slow husband to a fast one =)