Posted: 11 years ago
Happy ne year
Update soon
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

TERI MERI PREM KAHANI

PART-22

Geet was very happy, she felt heavenly. Maan did not show any emotion, but in his heart he was feeling satisfied and contented, as if he didn't want anything now. Maan then took the sindoor and filled her maang with his name and claim. Geet contentedly closed her eyes. Then he took the mangalsutra and tied in her neck, tying her to himself forever, ever and ever.The priest asked them to take blessings of their elders. Maan and Geet both looked at Dadima. Dadima smiled. They both moved towards her and touched her feet.
Dadima (with moist eyes): I am so happy today. Aaj mere dil ki sabse badi khwaish poori ho gayi. Ab hume khushi se marr sakte hai.
Maan (angrily): Dadima mene ye shaadi aapko maarne ke liye nahi ki hai.
Vicky (to lighten the mood): Dadima aap to bahut jaldi senti ho jaati hai. (playfully)Or waise bhi ye aapke marne ke din nahi, khelne koodne ke din hai. (Dadima glared at Vicky) I mean to say Maan bhai ke kids ke saath khelne ke din hai.
Maan glared at Vicky and Geet was all shy. Vicky got scared with his lion eyes and hide behind Dadima.
Dadima: Isne galat kya kaha Maan. Now I want to see and play with my parpota as soon as possible.
Maan was feeling a little uncomfortable, so went out on the pretext of a call. Maan came out in the garden revise everything again from yesterday to today; from the moment he said yes for the marriage till now.
Maan (self-thought): Why did I say yes? Kyu mujhe Geet ki itni chinta hai? Why?He was constantly thinking about that, a war had been started between his mind and his heart.
Maan (heart): You care for her because she has become a part of your life.

Maan (mind): No, she is not a part of your life, you married her just for name sake, just to protect her dignity.

Maan (heart): Tumhe uski dignity ki itni parwah kyu hai, itni dignity ki parwah to tumhe kabhi Sameera ki bhi nahi thi, why her?...because she is very important for you, more than anything.

Maan (mind): Uski dignity ki parwah tumhe isliye thi kyuki tumhari wajah se uski dignity par sawaal uthe the, that's it.

Maan (heart): Agar sirf itni si baat thi to uske liye tumhe usse shaadi karne ki kya jarurat thi, or wo bhi itni jaldi. Accept it Maan that you can't see her with anyone. Tumhe darr tha ki kahi Dadima uski shaadi kahi or na kar de. Tumhe darr tha ki tum Geet ko kho doge.

Maan (mind): No, it's not like that. You care for her just because kahi na kahi tumhe usme apna ateet dikhai deta hai. Jis tarah aaj Geet ke paas koi bhi apna nahi hai, usi tarah ek waqt tha jab tumhare paas bhi koi nahi tha. You married her to give her a family, jise wo haq se apna keh sakti hai. Or tum nahi chahte ki jo kuch tumne sahan kiya, wo koi bhi sahan kare. Or rahi baat jaldi shaadi karne ki, to wo sirf Geet par sawaal uthne se rokne ke liye tha, kyuki aaj nahi to kal sabko pata chal hi jaata ki Geet mere ghar me rehti hai, and moreover that incident, (when Geet was molested by that jerk Rishab) You don't want her to be insulted just because of your wrong decision, kyuki us din tumne hi Geet ko us Vineet ke saath bhejne ki situation create ki thi, nothing more than that.

Maan (to himself): Ha us din meri galti thi, and I am just correcting my mistake, nothing more than that. And moreover she is Dadima's responsibility, it means my responsibility too. And I am just fulfilling my responsibility.

Maan finally agreed with his mind, and the war stopped, leaving the heart in distress. He came back to the mansion and found Geet, Dadima and Vicky fully engrossed in chatting with the relatives. Vicky saw Maan and came to him.

Vicky: Bhai aap kaha reh gaye the, aaj aapki shaadi hui hai or aap aaj bhi apne office work mai busy hai. Chaliye Bhabhi and Dadima aapka dinner ke liye wait kar rahe hai. Sab guests bhi aapke baare me pooch rahe hai.

Maan came to Dadima and Geet, and all went for dinner. After the dinner the guests started leaving and now there were only Vicky, Dadima, Geet and Maan. Dadima took Geet to Maan's room and came back after few minutes.

Dadima: Maan bte aap bhi bahut thak gaye hoge, aap bhi jaake rest kijiye.

Vicky: Good night bhai.

Maan: Good night.

All three headed to their respective rooms. Maan came to his room and found Geet standing near the window. She was looking at the stars, as if searching for something, might be her answers. He knew that he owe some answers to her, but he didn't want to initiate anything at that moment.

Maan: Geet'

Geet turned and found him standing near the door. She looked at him to see any regret, but there was none, neither any regret of his decision nor any contentment. Maan continued.

Maan: You must be tired, change karke rest karlo.

Geet nodded and went to change. She came out and found Maan had already changed his clothes. Geet knew that he hasn't accepted her as his wife, though he had married her, she wanted him to initiate first in their relationship, so she directly went towards the couch and laid on it to get some sleep. Maan was watching her each and every move, he had expected her to say something, ask him about his marrying her, but she didn't. He got angry, as her decision of sleeping on the couch showed that she didn't trust him. He was frustrated, first the marriage thing and now her tantrums. But he realized that she too was sailing in the same boat, he should be patient with her as it was his decision to marry her and he not even for once asked her will. He wanted to clear everything out.

Maan: Geet humne ye shaadi isliye nahi ki ki tum waha couch par soo or mai yaha bed par.

Geet looked at him bewildered, she was shocked as she was getting the literal meaning of his statement.

Geet (thought): Babaji ye kaisi baatein kar rahe hai, ek to ye mujhse pyar nahi karte or fir bhi ye wo sab karna chahte hai. Lagta hai inhone aaj kuch jyaada hi pi li hai, tabhi aisi behki behki baatein kar rahe hai.

Maan looked at her with narrow eyes that why she was not saying anything and constantly looking upwards. He got more angry, as he was talking to her and she was in a different world, it seemed to him that he was talking to the couch and he was looking no less than a maniac.

Maan (a little loud): Geet I am talking to you, not this couch.

Geet (looked at him and thought): Aelo mene kab kaha ki ye mujhse nahi couch se baatein kar rahe hai. Babaji raksha karna, meri nahi inki.

Maan (angrily): Geet tumhe sunai nahi de raha mai tumse baat kar raha hu.

Geet (getting up from the couch): Mai aapke liye nimbu pani laati hu.

Maan (confused): Nimbu paani????

Geet: Ha wo aapne aaj jyada pi li hai na isliye, par aap chinta mat kijiye nimbu paani peene se

aapka saara nasha utar jayega.

Maan looked at her bewildered, as if she was mad. Here he was trying to talk to her about the most important thing and she was blabbering about nimbu paani.

Maan: Geet I am in my senses. I am not drunk. (sarcastically) And if your all doubts are cleared, can we talk about something important?
Geet nodded. Maan continued.

Maan: Geet shaadi ho jaane ka matlab ye nahi hai ki I will force myself on you. Hamara rishta aaj bhi wahi hai jo shaadi se pehle tha. Isliye tumhe darne ki jarurat nahi hai. Itna to tum mujh par vishwas kar hi sakti ho.

Geet: Aapne mujhse shaadi kyu ki? I know you don't love me.

Maan (surprised, looking into her eyes): Kyuki agar mai tumse shaadi nahi karta to Dadima tumhari shaadi us Neel se karwa deti.

Geet (looking into his eyes, lost in him): To aap nahi chahte the ki meri shaadi Neel se ho. Kyu Maan Sir?

Maan: Because he is a complete flirt Geet, he was not the right guy for you.

Geet (still lost into him): Aapko meri itni fikar hai?

Maan deeply looked into his eyes, and what he saw surprised him, there was a strange yet captivating intensity in her eyes which were entangling him to her''

Part 23  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3243709&PID=74347757

Sorry for the delay buddies. A good news for my readers is that from now onwards you will get regular updates; as I will be regular this time.😊

Edited by dreamymishti88 - 11 years ago