Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I like ur SS. It has everything;Suspense, love ,desire . Waiting for the next part. 
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Smita , no words for this  SS .

Just read from part 2 - 7 , with a lump in my throat.  Just eager  to know the truth  and Aranv's reaction.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I keep watching out for updates on this story! Totally HOOKED! ASR is a goner! He is crazy for her, and dont even know what has happened to him!!

The poor Jerk! He is in love!!

Waiting for the next part eagerly and want to know how Sasi and Khushi are related!!
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very nice... love this Arnav!
segad thumbnail
Can't someone knock him on the head and make him realize that this is not how you woo a girl?  He is so out of touch with his feelings
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WOW!Awesome.

I am eager to know more about the past.Looks like Aman wil have another assignment to come.😆

i like this Asr..concernd for her!al the time thinking/worrying abt her!
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Smita, 

What a wonderful update! I love the way the little kid said: " I looove Laddooo". I can see Arnav changing for the better. Khushi strangling Arnav when he spoke ill of Shashi was awesome. I could imagine fury in her eyes. Arnav has fell deep in love with her; He would never want her as a mistress; His concern for her shows that. The way his face blanched when Khushi spoke of an accident that happened years ago, as though it just happened perfectly shows the amount of love he holds. I hope he realizes it before it is too late. Will Khushi open up to him? I'm waiting for the next update so eagerly. Will you be giving daily updates?? I love all the sarees that you have included for her. I love her clothes. Would love to see Sanaya in these attires. Once again thank you for such a beautiful story!! 

-Shweta
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i'm totally like arnav wat is wrong wth khushi...wat happen to her..
he started caring for her even without his knowledge
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by LoLo - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its getting interesting.. She is hiding something from him.. About her health.. And the way she was about to kill him when he uttered nonsense.. Uff, Arnav.. Watch your words before u speak..