Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is Khushi a handicap? This is so interesting! Please continue soon!!
piccola1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a fantastic story, Smita! Arnav is overwhelmed...and so am I ! THANK YOU for PMing me...wouldnt like to have missed this, it is a gem of a story. I've read it all in one go..Khushi stands out for her integrity...and Arnav for his arrogance and then his heartbreaking realization of a sin committed. It is beautifully depicted..

Your trademark pics are as usual superb...you do work hard at stringing together all facets of your imagination and in ensuring, we envision it the same way as you do !  πŸ‘

Waiting eagerly for the next,😊
Pic.

dazzlerabi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow!suspense is killing me,very well written [=D>]
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...Could read the last 3 chapters now only as it was a busy weekend...Outstanding...Arnav lost his patience and want to know more about her...Awaiting for that confrontation...😊
sargamfriends thumbnail
😭 omg this suspense is driving me insane lol...please let her nt have a terminal illness...lol the fact tht she keps her body all covered is kinda scary too...it feelslike she is hiding sme sort of marks or smethng...ahhh whts happened to her??? guess will just have to wait for ur update 
Livetoparty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates!!1 i m already waiting for the next one...khushi is a very suspense personality...i too want to know whats wrong with her??

Is she ok or having any physical disability??
shagun-rocks thumbnail
it's time for the truth indeed..this chapter touched my heart on so many levels..the fact that khushi doesn't let her physical shortcoming hamper her singing career in any way is laudable...dying to know what happens after arnav lands up at omkar sadan...do update asap...
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
its building up real good...😊
-Xpress- thumbnail
I am also so eagerly waiting to know about kushi... and i am so glad that arnav is now understanding kushi and her pain...

awesome update...beautifully written and loved the way you described abut the concert...

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh, poor Arnav!
Always hurts himself in the process of "claiming" his love!! :(
Though its a sad thing, it is beautiful to read about it, Smi...
Thanks for the update...

PS: Moi too curious to know what is wrong with Khushi... :s
Its nothing fatal, is it?? :o *gasps*