Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@pratik54000: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!😊
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here it is my first comment on u'r one shot..i just loved it..Really awesome with Amazing os... The theme behind os was great becoz after reading this..i just remembered all the scenes of dance camp,tanha wala magical swaron,and last sneha as sharon... Initially starting of OS was awesome with swaron fight on the fact of sharon's real names revealation...After that whole update was beautifully created with dialouges,words,emotion..All...
And then..loved the way u penned down sharon's feelings and her realization between lyrics of songs..beautifully capturisation of song and Sharon's frame of mind and heart regarding her love swayam...loved it..
And last,confession by sharon was mindblowing..All the lines of sharon was amazing after all she is diva..loved all the confessed lines of sharon..as well as swayam also..and last, swaron in a love once again...So,in total..i just loved it..beautifully written..and great explaination..just keep it up...

Yes,the song selection was brilliant becoz it perfectly suits swayam's pov and lyrics was also mindblowing..Such that it was encouraging sharon to think about swayam her love...loved this song from RHTDM..

prateek
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
this is really awesome and wonderful written... loved it