Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

touching piece of work

all the description of instruments was perfect
you have added one of my fav song
i loved both sharon and swayam dialogue
it was an amazing os for me

thank you so so much liking the os...and i am really happy to read such nice appreciating words...that happens to be one of my favouraite song...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I really wish ki the future track goes some what this way with Sharon realising that she does indeed feel for Swayam !! Still, thank you so much for making us happy by writing about it at least !!

thank so much abi for appreciating my efforts...i am glad that i was able to give you a pleasent read...your comments are always important part to read for me...so thanx for dropping in and commenting...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron_d3

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">RES..
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">UNRES...</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">great job! you wrote each and everyprospectiveof the OS so well that one couldindulgein it at one mere try. it seems like you yourself induce these emotions in yourself while writing these, cause each andeveryline of yours depicted true emotions. the song selection was too good. i wish we could see all this for real. sharon's confession was simple yet captivating. you said all the required things in mere lines which is not an easy job. commendable work.</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">keep up the good work and do PM me your further works..</font>

thanks so much for liking my efforts...i am so glad to read all the nice things that you wrote in the comment...well you indeed gave a comment of my life that i poses all this feelings in me...noone ever mentioned this for me so thanx for this...ya i will surely pm you next time...and i have a swaron ff going will surely pm you when i update that...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome os
The song selection was awesome
N sharon's confession was beautifully described
Do write more os n pm me

thank so very much for liking my efforts...i am so glad to read such nice lines you used for me...will surely pm you the updates of my ff which is going on...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rose--

Wow what a Beautiful os dear:-) loved it:-):-):-)

thank you so much for liking it Rashi...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

nice OS...feels good..when will some good moments be shown???

thank you so very much for liking my efforts...i also dont know when will we get to see some real nice swaron moments...
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊AWESUME OS . .LOVED D CONCEPT. . BREAKUP THEN REALISATINON. . . KASH AISA D3 ME BI .HOTA. .
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

</div>lol hahaha!!!!goodgood keep writting more!!!
<div>waise bro one Q!!!!appki IF pe kitni behene hai????😆😆😆

akshu even i dont know IF pe meri kitni behane hai...but jo bhi pyar se bhaiya bulati hai vo meri behan ban jati hai...but tu sabse sweet wali behan hai meri akshu...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsameera

😊<font size="4">AWESUME OS . .LOVED D CONCEPT. . BREAKUP THEN REALISATINON. . . KASH AISA D3 ME BI .HOTA. .</font>

thank you for appreciation...d3 me bhi hoga keep your calm...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully penned OS. One think I would give it to you that you have choice in songs just the one needed for the moment. In FF it was Ramta Jogi and here its 'Sach Keh Raha Hai Deewana'. It was simply a pleasanat surprise for me who is big fan of RHTDM and its songs. You did a hell of a job in depictiing the emotions of both Swayam and Sharo. And then the final confession part was just incrediblly awesome. Loved this OS. Lets wait if in the show the work is track is even good.