Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
RES..
UNRES...
great job! you wrote each and every prospective of the OS so well that one could indulge in it at one mere try. it seems like you yourself induce these emotions in yourself while writing these, cause  each and every line of yours depicted true emotions. the song selection was too good. i wish we could see all this for real. sharon's confession was simple yet captivating. you said all the required things in mere lines which is not an easy job. commendable work.
keep up the good work and do PM me your further works..
Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luvsd3

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000FF">res
unres!!!

Amazing work pratik...
loved the way you described all from start to finish...
their break up...the dance...campfire...and the perfect touch...
swayum singing song...that too one of mine fav...
really loved every bit of it...
the end is perfectly portrayed...sharons confession...ans swayums acceptance..

all in all awesome os...thanks for pm..</font>

thank you so much himani for liking the os...and thanks for so nice words that you used for appreciation...i am very happy that you actually enjoyed reading it...
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great OS Pratik! The part when Sharon confessed her feelings for Swayam and told him what he means to her was just beautiful I loved how Sharon was remined of all the things Swayam had done for her when he sang the song 😊 And I loved Swayam's last few lines where he was like dont u dare run away from me😆 So cute🤗And his last line..I love you more than anything in the world😳❤️ Aww ...But my fav line was

Sharon can be Sharon the diva only when Swayam her lover boy is with her.

Wooow!!

It was an awesome OS! Keep writing more OSs...!

pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#660033">awesome os pratik...u described it beautifully...n the song selection was just awesome...loved this os...n who said u r a badwriter...never say this again...do write more...n pm me...great work...👏</font>

thank you so much anandita for liking the os...and i am so happy to read those nice words to read from you...and i know by myself that i am bad in writting...but thanks for appreciation and liking the work...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeti96

<font color="#9900FF"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Great OS Pratik! The part when Sharon confessed her feelings for Swayam and told him what he means to her was just beautiful I loved how Sharon was remined of all the things Swayam had done for her when he sang the song
😊 And I loved Swayam's last few lines where he was like dont u dare run away from me😆 So cute🤗And his last line..I love you more than anything in the world😳❤️ Aww ...But my fav line was </font>
</font>

<font color="#993366">Sharon can be Sharon the diva only when Swayam her lover boy is with her.

</font><font color="#9900CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Wooow!!

It was an awesome OS! Keep writing more OSs...!</font>

thank you so much neeti for liking the os...and i am so glad to read those nice and appreciating words...thanks for quoting your favouraite lines...i loved your comment...thank you so much...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOW hats off to you.  Now to the update I desperately want this to happen in D3, coz i am missing my SwaRon so much. It was totally out and out brilliant OS. How realistically you have written considering each and every minute details. Swayam singing is a treat def and him playing a guitar is just super cool. The update is so lifelike and makes us readers fully absorbed in it. 👏,it has that rocking. Thanks yaar for the wonderful OS I am completely flat out. 

Pratik yaar one thing I have to give it to chahe dance ho ya kuch be ho, you are well studied. Just take the case of of the band swayam had arranged, you named each and every  instruments how they were arranged and how it helped swayam in his singing. Only a person who is preplanned can write something like that. I think you better join palki maams group at least we will get some real swaron intense moments. Thanks once again...
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os...very well written...luved it...very well described Swayam's pain thrugh the song...nice song selection...n thnx for making sharon realise swayam's worth in her life...keep on writing...n pm me.
tan-ya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yr tumne toh mera dil hi jeet liya... 😊
Kash aisa hi ho... 😳
Aur kash tum creatives ki mein hote... 😭
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
touching piece of work
all the description of instruments was perfect 
you have added one of my fav song 
i loved both sharon and swayam dialogue
it was an amazing os for me
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really wish ki the future track goes some what this way with Sharon realising that she does indeed feel for Swayam !! Still, thank you so much for making us happy by writing about it at least !!