Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">Beautifully penned OS. One think I would give it to you that you have choice in songs just the one needed for the moment. In FF it was Ramta Jogi and here its 'Sach Keh Raha Hai Deewana'. It was simply a pleasanat surprise for me who is big fan of RHTDM and its songs. You did a hell of a job in depictiing the emotions of both Swayam and Sharo. And then the final confession part was just incrediblly awesome. Loved this OS. Lets wait if in the show the work is track is even good.</font>

shishir thanks very much for liking my efforts buddy...and i am glad to know you like my song selections...RHTDM happens to be my all time favoraite album and movie...when i heard that song in promo it had stricked me at the very moment that this song sach keh raha hai deewana is just perfect to explain swayam's mind state for now...so decided to go with that...i am glad you liked everything in os...and ya hope to see some justice done to that song shown in the promo...it is still my favoraite romantic number out of all...
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratik54000

akshu even i dont know IF pe meri kitni behane hai...but jo bhi pyar se bhaiya bulati hai vo meri behan ban jati hai...but tu sabse sweet wali behan hai meri akshu...

bro makkan mat lagao!!!!maine sirf yeh pucha ki kitne hai!!!yeh nahi ki konsi pyaari haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
app bhi na bro!!!!kitna shaitan hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os pratik !!
fantastically written.πŸ‘
the way u described all the emotions sharons rudeness , swayams pain , the seperation , sharons guilt , longing , etc. was totally brilliant .
loved the end part , sharons confession and the way swayam said that he would never let sharon go away again .
thanks for writing this os , i hope humhe aisa kuch mile d3 mein .
coming these amamzing writeups coming ...
thanks for the PM.
pratik54000 thumbnail
akshu shaitan to mai hoon hi dear...and sweet wala part maine apni aur se add kiya tha bhale tune nahi pucha tha...
--Akshu-- thumbnail

akshu shaitan to mai hoon hi dear...and sweet wala part maine apni aur se add kiya tha bhale tune nahi pucha tha...

hayee bro ur soo soo soo cute!!!!i cant help but smile at ur cuteness!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳
my sweetest,cutest,n the most understanding bro
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

<font color="#9900cc">Awesome os pratik !!</font>

<font color="#9900cc">fantastically written.πŸ‘</font>
<font color="#9900cc">the way u described all the emotions sharons rudeness , swayams pain , the seperation , sharons guilt , longing , etc. was totally brilliant .</font>
<font color="#9900cc">loved the end part , sharons confession and the way swayam said that he would never let sharon go away again .</font>
<font color="#9900cc">thanks for writing this os , i hope humhe aisa kuch mile d3 mein .</font>
<font color="#9900cc">coming these amamzing writeups coming ...</font>
<font color="#9900cc">thanks for the PM.</font>

thank you so much tanuka for a wonderful comment and liking the os...i am glad you enjoyed everybit of it...and ya i will try to write more cannot promise anything...thanks again for nice lovely comment...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

</div>hayee bro ur soo soo soo cute!!!!i cant help but smile at ur cuteness!!!!😳
<div>my sweetest,cutest,n the most understanding bro

akshu now i am very shy kisine bhi muje cute aur sweet sath me nahi bola...thanks...
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute post...i wish this would happen in real in the show!!!!
thanks for the pm...do write more!!!
--Akshu-- thumbnail

akshu now i am very shy kisine bhi muje cute aur sweet sath me nahi bola...thanks...

bro aisa mat bolo m ur sisterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!aur waise bhi cute n sweet maine appko kitne baar bulaya hai
Karen_sharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pratik as u said u have another FF to update could u plz send me d link of dat????plz...I have sent u a buddy request...do accept it if u want!😊
Karen