Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
You conveyed both their emotions beautifully !! Swayam's hurt and Sharon's frustration, then guilt !! It was all so perfect !! And it was awesome to read all of Swayam's famous lines !! Can't wait for you to update the next chapter !!
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start. And Swayam's dialogues added charm to the SS. I really hope Sharon doesn't say the same things to Swayam in the show😳
Anyways coming to the update,beautifully described their feelings, Swayam's undaunted efforts in the beginning and Sharon's inner turmoil. Good to see that she still cares for him but Swayam looked away when he saw her. I guess he is upset or maybe he is still following her wish to stay away from her.Now its Sharon turn to get him back.
Update soon
And thanks for the PM
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Dips ...thanx for taking us down memory lane with all the memorable landmarks of teh SwaRon fairytale...u r mindblowing with the emotions...u hav written brilliantly and each sentiment u have expressed and everything u hav written from Sharon's POV makes us relate to her and echoes what SwaRon actually means and matters to us...right now I dont even hav the patience to wait for teh next part...pls pls update soon...     
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice SS...an emotional...most beautiful quality of swaron...this is wat i want to see...no no not the accident of swayam...i want to see swayam react or question Sharon so that she will get to know howz his condition...plzz do PM me...
LoveShantannu thumbnail
amazing concept
Sharon sontimes beconed quite harsh
Old dialogues flashed swaron's journey in my mind
Do continue soon
Edited by D3rockssss - 11 years ago
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing start👏 all old dialogue takes me to beautiful flashback journey😃 sharon shouldn't have said that but she realize it & feeling guilty😭 u penned down their emotions very beautifully
poor swayam had an accident but as of now sharon is there i'm sure he will feel better😊 
update soon & thanks for pm
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start,update next part soon
shantanu.swayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great job!
Very well written and emotional.
Please update soon and PM me.😊
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUM START . . . EAGERLY WAITING FR D NXT PART. . . NXT TYM PM ME PLZ😊
honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Your wish my command" how can we forget... Always Sharon's wish is swayam's command..
back to topic... SwaRon SS was really nice... i liked it 😊 Keep updating and do Pm me 😛