SwaRon SS :"Your wish..my command" last part-pg 13

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all ... this is my 3rd  post  on SwaRon here ...just wrote  it after watching last few episodes...after the party ...Swayam tried to clear their misunderstandings but Sharon was not ready for that...GS election and party video sequence is not included in this SS...will post it in 4-5  parts ...plz bear me with the mistakes ...  πŸ˜Š

Pain... was evident in his eyes  ... Why she is doing this ... Why everything has to be so complex between them... why can't they behave like normal people in love ...why situations and people around them affect their relationship so much ... Her avoidance is now driving him crazy ..where is the girl who made her way to his house to confess her feelings to him that night ...who half-opened the door of her heart for him  ...who gave him new hope about the equation they shared ... What happened to the girl who told him...

"I want to give a chance to our feelings for each other"

"I want your exclusive time"

"I have started understanding you"

"I have recorded your voice so.. I won't miss u"

"I am here to clear our misunderstandings"

She is hurt ...he knows that ..but ..but why she is punishing him for the mistakes he never committed ... he tried to protect her from the misunderstandings and misbehavior from his  team ...he defended her every possible way ...but he couldn't do that beyond certain extent as things were very critical that time...he just couldn't lead them to an inter group divide ...now the matter is solved ...nobody is questioning her honesty and intentions towards the team...she has forgiven everyone except HIM...

"Why are you doing this to me Sharon?Why are you doing this to 'US'?"

He is standing in front her  ... Waiting for her answer ...he tried everything ...tried to console her ...support her...defend her ... he tried to make her smile with his sweet and cute gestures ...but in vain ... now he is tired ...he needs an answer ...he wants this matter to get a conclusion ... for how long she will remain mad at him...that too with out his fault ...

"Answer me Sharon...tell me ..."

She looked at him...

"You want my answer ...ohk ... the truth is ...I expected too much from you  .. from this relationship...I don't know how ...I forgot its just a trial relationship ... I let this relationship affect me so deeply ... when I wanted you to support me in front of your team...you were not there...for me ... you don't  deserve my attention , care ...you don't deserve ME...go away " ..she said...

His heart broke into pieces ... million pieces ...it broke beyond repair ...with all the pain in his heart and frustration in mind ...he  just managed to mutter few words ...

"It hurts Sharon. It hurts a lot "

"But if you want me to go away...then your wish is my command.. " he said ...

To control his frustration & pain... He crushed the glass kept on the table ... with his hand ...it started bleeding furiously ... he just turned around and left the projector room...

He rushed to the parking space ...started driving his car without knowing the destination ...just like their relationship which was not having any direction and destination lately ...after the footloose fiasco... 

He didn't know where he was going ...how fast he was driving ... He was driving  in a subconscious state ...

Back in college:

She stood there for a long time ... she was not able to absorb her own words ... her behavior towards him ...she was not getting any justification for that ... his last few words were  continuously disturbing  her ...

"It hurts Sharon... It hurts a lot ..."

"but if you want me to go away ...your wish is my command "

She was sitting on the floor of the projector room... hiding her face in between her knees ... she was not able to face herself after the things she told to him... tears rolled down her cheeks ... She lost the sense of time ... place ... in fact the whole world...

She came out of her thoughts due to some sound...her phone was ringing ...it was REY...

She cut the call...she was not in her senses to talk to anyone... after 7-8 attempts finally she took the call ...

Sharon:haan rey ...bolo...(trying to control her tears...to sound  normal)

Rey:Sharon ...swayam ka ...(he was sounding very tense)

Sharon:swayam ...kya hua swayam ko ???.wo thik toh he na??

Rey:uska accident ho gaya ...he is ...

Her phone fell down from her hands

She was not able to hear his last few words .. she lost the power to hear ...her vision became blurred ... her mind went blank ...

Her last word to him echoed in her ears ...

"U don't deserve me  .. go away "

She sat there for sometime lifeless ...her friends found her ... they decided to take her home ...they helped her to walk till the car ...

"I want to see HIM ...she said"

"But Sharon ...look at you ..u seem so disturbed ... u can meet him later ..." simmi suggested

"Just take me to him "

She reached the hospital ...Rey ,vickey ,nil ,amar , bharath ...all the guys were there ...girls took her inside ...she had lost all her energy ...she looked pale ...one pair of eyes were searching for another pair of eyes ...which were their source of energy ,inspiration , love ,life ...

She saw Rey ...rey looked at her ...he understood her condition... tried to console her by a hug... she didn't react ...she broke the hug and stood near the ICU door...he was lying there ...with bandage across his head ... motionless ...he was looking un- naturally white ...almost lifeless ...

His usual bright face was looking pale ... eyes closed ..the same eyes which always convey his care ,affection ,passion, love towards her ...her source of energy ,confidence...source of life ...they were closed ...

Her eyes were red because of crying ... she was not able to cry any more ...as if she was not having any tear left inside her ... she stood there ...Rey made her sit on a chair ...

" Bahut acha lagta he jab tum mera naam leti ho"

"tum bahut special ho ..humara pehla kiss bhi bahut special hoga"

"tutne nehi nehi dunga tumhare dil ko"

"your wish is my command"

"I know you better than u know urself"

"kya tum aur me hum nehi  ho sakte"

"I will make you fall in love with me "

"You are mine."

"Why are you pushing me away?"

"I am waiting for the day jab tum mere ghar ke kitchen me dikhogi .."

His words ...his eyes ...his touch...his smile ...his face ... She was sitting on that chair thinking about him ... she didn't know for how long... she didn't even move a bit... she didn't blink her eyes...

She heard a voice ..she looked up ..nurse was talking to Rey... patient is conscious now ... he is out of danger ...

Rey :can we meet him ?

Nurse:yes ...you can.. but don't disturb him for long..

Rey:ohk ..thanx ..

The group went inside ...he was lying there ...he just opened his eyes ...tried to smile ...

Hey guys ..he said ..

Rey:hey dude ...kaisa he ab?

Vicky:swayam mere bhai ..tu thik toh he na..?

Neha:hum sab darr gaye the

Vishakha:ya dude ...

He smiled at them ... he was moved to see the concern in their eyes...

M fine guys ...dekho kuch nehi hua he mujhe...he said

Rey:haan dikh raha he ...jyada mat bol...

His eyes were searching for her ...where is she ...didn't she come to meet him?

Then he saw her...she was standing near the door ...she was looking weak...pale ...her face was tear-stained ... eyes swelled due to crying ...she was standing there ...holding the door for support ...

He looked at her and looked away ...

hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment.. i will wait for your comments and feedback

INDEX

Part 1-pg-1

part2 -pg-3

part 3-pg 6

part 4-pg 9

part5 -pg 13(last)

Link to my other works on SWARON:

Not just another day(OS): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3174330

U & Me back to ..."Us"(FF): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3195794   

Will Love u .forever(FF):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3218863      

First Love...(OS) :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3223053

plz add me to your buddy list ... for pm...

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know the whole old dialogues remind me what SwaRon was and what the hell Cv's have done to them. Instead of getting a substantial romantic scene we are continuously plagued with misunderstandings. This SS of yours should be made essential for Cv's to take a trip down the memory lane to remember what they had promised about SwaRon and what they have done.

Well now putting aside the angry fan in me aside. Coming to the SS it was just brilliantly written. Each dialogue whether the old ones from the show or the ones which you improveised each one packed a punch. Each emotion was clearly felt. If the the altercation at the begining was just awesome then so was the twist which came later in the form of accident. Sharon's repentance was brilliantly written.

Awesome begining. Looking forward to the next update.
swaron_love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was very beautiful...loved the way u wrote it...update soon and pm me the net parts...
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was awesome..u turned d whole scene into totally different directn yet it is meaningfull..n beautiful..
Wud love to read dis further..do continue soon..nd pm me d next update..
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was awsume...u pen down their emotions so well i luv abt sharon's nd swayam mind state god knws cv yeh sab q show nhi karte...
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm it is...
I hope sharn confess soon...
Pls update nxt part soon nd pm me...
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start with ur ss !!
fantastically written.πŸ‘
the way u used the old SwaRon dialogues was brillliant .
totally loved it.
all the emotions that sharon and swayam felt was very well described .
eagerly waiting for the next part , update soon...

P.S - i am sending u a buddy request , please PM me next time .
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dips you deserve a hug yaar. DEf so realistic, so like swaron. Poor swayam and Poor sharon. Really the ego can create all sorts of problms. Aww swayam had an accidednt, and i def hope he will forgive sharon for the harsh words. Being swayam he can never be angry wtih sharon for long. Deep are U crazy you ask us whether it is boring mahnnn it is super cool and a fantastic update. Loved it and you deserve thisπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. plz update fast.
doll_sg thumbnail
its so good loved it totally had been waiting for something like this plzzz continue soonπŸ˜›
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was awesome!!It was beautifully penned down..i just loved it..all the dialogues brought back all the old SwaRon memories back..and i am glad you showed Sharon more human unlike the CVs..so please update soon now..looking forward to reading the next update!!And please do pm me when you update!