SwaRon FF:Will love You..Forever Ch-9..pg-115

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all ...this is something i started writing on SWARON...I am not sure about the concept ...so will go with your opinion...It will be either a SS or FF according to the response...Please let me know your opinion about the concept ...Thanks for the warm response  you have given to  my other FF... 😊😊😊

Banner By:Himani...thanx swthrt...for this amazing banner...i loved it...luv u πŸ€—

Will love you...Forever...

DIVORCE...Is this the only way out ? So everything is over between them ?The love...the passion...the care...the affection ...they had for each other...They went through so much trouble to get together...but at the end ...destiny played its cruel game with them...the relationship between them which they nurtured with so much love and care will be broken in few days...

IS IT  REALLY  OVER ...???

Both of them had the same question ...their hearts were screaming louder and louder asking for the answer ...Its not a journey they started yesterday...they are together since last 12  years...they knew each other since they were teenagers...they realized the meaning of love together ...when they knew the meaning of LOVE...they just thought about each other ...they never needed words to express their feelings to the other person...they could read  each other' s eyes...they were soul mates... People used to call them "the picture perfect couple"...

Then what went wrong between them ...How the PERFECT COUPLE are on the verge of separation...??

Will destiny give them another chance to mend their mistakes...?

Countless times...they had told each other ...

I wont be able to live without you...

Is it the truth...?

Will they survive with out each other ??

Will love give them another chance??

Will they be able to regain the intensity and purity of their love once again?

All they could find were questions around them...in their minds...in their hearts ...questions from their souls...

ARE THEY REALLY  SOUL MATES  ...AS  THEY USED TO CLAIM ...???

Lets search for the answers to these questions together ...

Hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment...let me know if you want me to continue...please give your opinion about the concept  ... i will wait for your comments and feedback 

INDEX:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Thread 2

plz add me to your buddy list ... for pm...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing concept deepu di !!
i am  quite intrigued to read further , to know abt what went wrong in their 12 year old marriage that they are taking divorce .
plzz make this a FF and not a ss.😊
will be waiting for the first part , update soon...
thanks for the PM.
Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very fresh concept, waiting for the update and PM..
BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
DIVORCE????πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
really interesting
want to read how swaron become the perfect couple again dealing with the misunderstandings
continue soon
want to read  ur ff eagerlyπŸ˜ƒ
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
realy nice intro
swayam n sharon r married to each other since 12 years n nw they r getting divorced..
very eager to know the reason..
pls make it an ff di
update first chapter soon,waiting for it
Thanks for the pm!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A couple in love and they get married against all odds and stay happy for 12 years to end up in a divorce. Interesting..looking forward to read what went wrong that their love they shared, could not hold them together any longer..

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
new ff
interesting concept
update it ASAP
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey deepu its a concept which itself has some very deep feelings...i am liking this thing ke a marriage of old lovers from 12 years is on verge of divorce...why?? i desperatly wanna explore this please go ahead make it q ff or ss but i want to read it despirately what is this whole thing...

thanks for pm...do update first part soon...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Deeps a fab concept, with so many twists and turns and cliff hangers I am damn sure about it. Well done deeps love you for this gesture. Plz continue fasttt, i am loving it babes. jaldiii
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰AMAZING CONCEPT. . MAKE IT SS OR FF WHATEVER U WANT. . BT DO UPDATE SOON. . PLS😊