SwaRon OS :Not just another day

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it was super cutee! πŸ˜³
sharon blushing so hardd! πŸ˜ƒ
no wonder...anybody can fall for a guy lyk swayam..
she is too lucky!! 

update soon! πŸ˜Š
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful first part...tum emotions ko excellently tap karti ho and luvd the small little Swaron features u included there...great going and update soon
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
next upadate fast next update fast next update fastπŸ˜† kya kare yaar control nahi hota, you hve written so sweetly. I love the blushing sharon especially for swayam. Gosh simmi can be very inquisitive. Hahahaha pehala nasha song as ringtone πŸ˜† Gosh how i wish we could see that in D3 too, sharon ke face deknelayak hogi. Well written yaar, it is fab OS,really to the mark. Loved it and plz continue fast.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved how you continued the story from your first OS. Loved the continuity in it. And this update is just brilliant. Very realistically written. I can totally see Sharon blushing like that after confession on thinking about Swayam. Loved the way girl gang questioned her and how at the same time Sharon's mind was thinking of escaping but her face giving her away. It was amusing. Waiting for the next update. Beautifully penned chapter by the way. 
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovelly OS!!continue soon!!
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was really cute
Sharon all blushy blushy
Update next part soon
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya awsm os..
Sharon blushing hard is beautifully discribed...
Loved it
pls update nxt part soon...
tejukor thumbnail
Hey...hi...
            first of all thanks for the pm. and nw talking about ur os it was awsome ...i just loved it.πŸ‘i was enjoying each n evry expression of swaron...☺️.
            and that pehla nasha ring tone n sharon turned in red was so perfect...well written...but it is so so short.plz next time thoda bada likhna...plz...am waiting for next part plz update it asap...  
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update, you continued from your last OS and i loved how the thought of Swayam was making Sharon blush. The girls teasing her and how she makes a conscious effort to prove them wrong nicely done. I liked how she acknowledges to herself and Swayam as, WE to Rey. Looking forward to the next update.