Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww these two are so cute...
I wish dadi goes away... disappears... gets kidnapped... whatever...
Just take her off the scene...
This my most favorite of all the stories you write...
And I'm sad that it is ending... πŸ˜­ 
I wish it goes on and on and on and on...
At least come up with a season 2 for it... please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please 

Thank you for such a wonderful story... love it...
Part 62

Khushi blushed and looked in his hands.. She saw a small box in his hand which surely didnt look of any Shorts..
Khushi: What is this ?? (She pointed towards it and Arnav just hide it behind him..)
Arnav: Nothing..

He said that and then started selecting some boxers for him which the sales girl showed and Khushi was little surprised since for the very first time he was hiding something from her.. She was all quiet now.. The boxers were selected and then they walked to the counter for payment.. He gave the box which he had in his hand too for making the bill and Khushi still didnt understand anything what his husband was preparing himself for the coming nights.. 

They drove back to RM and they reached the entrance.. Khushi was walking with the bags in her hand and he walked with her still being all silent.. The door was opened by HP and they came inside .. 

Khushi: Arnav.. You move upstairs.. I will get the water Jug filled..
Arnav: HP will do it.. Come with me now..
Khushi: Thats Ok Arnav.. Its hardly a matter of 5 minutes..
Arnav: I dont want you down even for 5 seconds Khushi.. Come right away..

Khushi knew his anger.. But that didnt mean he needed to show it off to her everytime.. She asked HP to get the water Jug in their room and she started walking upstairs.. He followed her.. She came inside and then kept all the bags in the Closet.. She took her night dress and walked inside the bathroom to get changed.. Arnav kept the box inside the Closet drawer and then sat on the bed waiting for her to come out.. She came out in a Pink Chudidar in next 15 minutes wiping her face with a Towel.  He saw her coming towards the bed and before she could even understand, he pulled her on the bed with him leaning on her for kissing her lips.. The Towel was thrown aside and her eyes only concentrated on her Glossy red lips.. She hesitatingly pushed him back and then moved away from him..

Arnav: What The!!! What does this mean Khushi?
Khushi: That we cannot do anything now..
Arnav: What?? Why? 
Khushi: Because you have spoiled my mood twice tonight.. 
Arnav sat on the bed watching her and trying to know what she meant..
Arnav: Twice?? Really?
KHushi: Yes.. Once in the Shopping Mall when you bought something but still didnt tell me what it is.. And then now after coming back home, you shouted me before HP only because you wanted me in the room with you .. Arnav.. Except your Wife, I am also Bahu of this house.. I have some responsibilties here too..

Arnav : No you dont.. You are just my Wife.. And forget all the other responsibilties.. They would give you nothing .. 
Khushi: What?? How can you be so rude Arnav? (She said sitting on the bed before him folding her legs..)
Arnav: Look Khushi.. I dont want you to be alone down because Daadi would be finding such moments only to hurt you by her talks.. SO be with me always.. Atleast till she is back to Lucknow.. Ok? 
Khushi: Ok.. Fine.. But then what about the thing that you hiding?
Arnav: Khushi.. Its a surprise.. I cant give it to you now..!!
Khsuhi: Surprise? For me?? 

She was looking at him with a happy face now.. She looked like a Kid who wanted to see what the gift was at that instant only..

Arnav: But I have planned to give it to you after 2 days.. 
Khushi: 2 Days? No way.. I want to see it now..
Arnav: Now? Ok.. But then you should earn that surprise.. I wont give it to you so easily.. ( He replied with a naughty smirk on his face)

Khushi: Earn? How? And by the way Arnav.. If that gift is for me then I need to get it without earning it.. So dont make me so eager.. Give it na... Plzzz..

She said pouting her lips which obviously had much effect on Arnav's soft heart. He touched her lips with his fingers and she parted them closing her eyes..

Arnav: This innocence wont work on me tonight Khushi.. I said earn the surprise and get it from me..
Khushi: Fine.. Tell me what you want me to do?

Arnav got up from the bed and then walked to the side table to drink some water from the bottle..
Arnav: Good.. Thats the spirit.. Nothing much. Its quite simple. I mean you just need to  promise me 3 wishes of mine.
Khushi: 3 wishes? Like?
Arnav moved to the closet for getting the box and she was little nervous thinking what needs her husband wanted her to fulfil. 

Arnav: I would tell you those once you see the gift.. 
Khushi: But Arnav.. What if I see the gift nd then deny your needs? 
Arnav stopped at the closet and turned behind.. He knew there was no chance he would let her deny his needs. 

Arnav: If you deny I would make sure you fulfil those things tonight itself.. 
Khushi was totally confused.. What was he gonna ask her to do? She agreed.. 

Arnav got the box towards her and then sat back on bed.. It was a small box almost of a notebook size and was covered with a nice red paper.. When he gave her the box, she took it in her hands and started unwrapping it.. Arnav was only seeing her expressions while she unwrapped. It was like a kid getting a birthday present and who was eager to know whats inside..

She unwrapped the box and she had a perfect O formed on her lips seeing the picture on the box. Arnav knew this would be her reaction. He smirked at her and then gestured her to open the box. She hesitated.. The box clearly indicated that it had a two piece lingerie for her. She gulped once and then took her hands off the box..

Arnav: What? Now you dont want the gift? 
Khushi looked down feeling shy.. She never thought her husband would gift her this someday. This was surely not she expected. She just looked down and then back to him ..

Arnav: Do you want me to open this for you.. I wont mind..
Khushi immediately pulled the box towards her not wanting him to even touch it now..
Khushi: I will open it later..( She said biting her lip and he understood she wasnt comfortable.)
Arnav: Okay.. I wont force you to see it tonight.. But.. Dont forget our deal.. You promised me 3 wishes.

Khushi was breathing hard now. She just noded and was about to get up when the door knocked and she immediately hided the box behind her. Arnav asked to come in. It was Hari Prakash. He had come to to give the water jug. 

HP came inside and kept the water jug and then looked at Khushi..
HP: Khushi Bhabhi.. Daadiji is calling you in her room.
Arnav: What the..! 

Khushi held his hand and then replied to HP. 

Khushi: Tell her I am coming in 5 minutes.
HP noded and left the room. Arnav got up from the bed and replied to her.
Arnva: I am also coming with you.. 
Khushi: No Arnav. She has asked only me to come.. I will handle it and dont worry . I would make sure she doesnt get a chance to hurt me.. 
Arnav: Khushi I know her.. She is not like you thinking. SHe is more than that.
Khushi: If she is your Daadi then I am your Wife Arnav.. Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. I will not let her do anything that can hurt our relationship.

She said that and left the room. Arnav kept the box back in the Closet and waited for his wife to return. Khushi entered Daadi's room and saw her sitting on the chair with a jewellery box before her..
Khushi: Daadiji.. You called me?
Daadi looked at her and noded a Yes. Khushi came inside and then stood before her..
Daadi: I needed to give you something.
Khushi was little taken back hearing this. Daadi wanted to give her something? What was it?
Daadi took the jewellery box and then gave to Khushi.. She took it from her and then waited for Daadi's next words..

Daadi: This is Chotte's mothers necklace. I remember she always wanted her Bahu to wear this. It was with me since years and I thought of giving it to you .
Khushi's eyes were totally teary. She was little confused too. Why did Daadi wanted to give this Necklace to her? She never accepted her as Arnav's wife. Then what did she mean by doing all this?

Daadi: No need to think anything else .. I have never accepted you .. And will never do that till I am alive.. This was her blessing for her daughter in law. So I am giving this to you.. If it would have been mine, I would have never gifted that to you..
Khushi: Thanks Daadiji. Atleast you thought of giving this to me. It means a lot.. 

Khushi was about to turn when Daadi stopped her..

Daadi: So you and Arnav are not going to Shimla tomorrow? 
Khushi: No.. We will go directly on the day on their  Anniversary..
Daadi: Hmm.. I am also here till then. Tell Arnav we will go together.. 
Khushi knew this wasnt a good indication.. Daadi would be staying with them for 2 days here and that too when the family isnt there? Ohh Devi Maiyaa.. What has this Daadi planned for them, she thought and moved outside the room with the jewellery box..

To be Continued
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
reserved

***********edited*********

First of all,am very disappointed,by not reading "Mature Content Ahead". . .πŸ˜›
But as i read further,you made my mood . . .☺️

Earn it,then Three wishes!hmmm. . .😈

And when she kept the box down,i said-"ab kya hua KKGSR,kholo kholo,aage badho. ."πŸ˜‰
And then,this dadi returns,like "Mummy Returns". .
Damm good attitude KKGSR..
And dammit,wat has this dadi planned now?πŸ˜•
Waiting for her next action,and KKGSR and ASR's next reaction..πŸ˜‰
Reached here without pm. .boo . .πŸ˜›
Don't feel bad ha. .Just kidding,itna toh haq hai na mera?plz don't stop pming me. .😳
Lovely update. .😊Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
OMG!am for the first time the first to comment (yeah yeah,to reserve,will comment in a while Di. .) on any of your threads!
πŸ₯³
on cloud 9. .πŸ˜ƒ
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res...
Arnav..n his craziness.!!!
wt z Daadi up2 nw?
she wud b wid dem till dey r here..
oh God..
it was gud dt Arshi wud hav gone wid Anjali..n ol..

i hope Daadi z nt plannin nethin bad agnst Khushi..
though nuthin wud work..afta ol she's Mrs.ASR..:D
.well
Arnav wud b by her syd..so she dsnt need 2 think abt ol dis..

hope dis trip brings Arshi more close..
n Daadi out of d camera..:P

do pm me wen u update more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›thnxxx😊😊😊
Edited by reallyhappy - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
see,i am your stalker sometimes. .🀣
will go and read the precaps and come here in a while. . .(don't think why i am roaming here when i should study. well,i won't answer dat. ..🀣)
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Eager to know about dadiz plans.
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love the way Arnav pampers khushi...awww..it is very cute...
I loved the way you improved their relationship..
Madhu you have a very easy way of writing and i love it...
Thanks for the PM...
Madhu you know if you can or have time i would love to read a ff based on arrange marriages...
Like how they progress in their relation after marriage...ofcourse if you want...

Take care..Edited by Swati_ - 11 years ago
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i Hate u Daadi ... they had 2 days to spent romantically with each other and now bc of her they cant do anything ...😑 i wish arnav find a way to send her with family 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update loved it
Thanks for pm me