saruu. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me me me!!!
I am, no matter what :)
Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I dunno whats the great fuss about. i have loved this show since the day I first watched it and I have no problems with the current track. Arnav and Khushi are inseparable. All these challenges are only making their love strong and its beautiful to watch their love becoming stronger...  I will continue to watch the show and watch my favorite scenes again and again whenever I feel like :-). In fact thats what I was just doing before I saw this post !
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i will definitely watch my beloved show n b with it on deir thick n thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Niaahuja7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will watch till ipkknd breathes its last breath which I m sure is not anytime soon...
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I will watch the show.. be it anything..
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will for Barun, sanaya, daljeet, abbas, akshay, karan, jayashree t, utkarsha and dadi.. it is difficult to shoot for an everyday serial.. whatever track is these folks give their best.. they almost work 14 hrs a day.. which i know could have some real impact.. also the cvs have to come up with new ideas etc for each n every day.. while we enjoy happy wkends, they need to seriously think how to move things for next week.. and i love this show sooo much.. so yes just for the efforts they put and the love of my starts.. i will watch it till the end.. whatever track this may take
LoveSexySobti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't have life without IPKKND...i loved dis show to d core
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
I will not quit... I still say its better than all the other shows...
And also jab tak arshi hai i will never quit this show...
parilovestv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no matter what i shall still watch it as long as arnav n khushi r ter its enf for me...
alicepuppy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would watch till the last...😛