Loyaly test to all ipkknd fans

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
after watching today's episode im sure every1 r goin to quit the show...but all i want to ask is r there any loyal fans here who wil stick to the show through thick and thin??? its a must for u to answer... if u dont then i really doubt ur loyalty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i will watch till the last😊
melvyaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wud watch da show...
m pretty happie wid da track!!!
i seriously want creepwa to cum back...or els wat masti yar??
he is our cupid??...
nd ya bt seriously i dnt want kushi to bring him back...dats da only thing troublng me...
i think da epi was good to me jst bcoz...i was frighjtnd dat kushi wud bring him back..
bt now wen anjali told dat she needs shyam back...i was contented:-)
Summer_Rain thumbnail
perhapsi dont know abt others i willl sitck up to this show watever ahppens..i dont get it but i liked the epi today except shyam and anjali scenes...show isnt dragging they are on track but the journey of giving their LOVE of arnav and khushi the name would be acheieved by apssing all the phases hand in hand and face the bad circumstances change it into good...but now way of quiting the show..i seriously liked the epi..it wasnt that bad..people who are against khushi wat to say this girl isnt aware of searching and caring abt her own happiness..now she wants to make anjali happy so that arnav can be fine..fr that reason she raised and asked arnav to give shyam another chance no matter wat she did argue with him more...
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We r all Loyal fans ...just bit disappoint...but wont quit...
AmeliaSalvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Im actually not so sure anymore. I was SO hooked onto this show once upon a time, I would watch scene after scene, over and over. Now I skim through the episode. Its become so stupid, I absolutely hate the story line atm. The family are being portrayed as stupid blind people and now theyve dragged khushi into that department too. Im sorry but this show really isnt working for me much anymore. Ill try watching a few more episodes, but if it doesnt change for the better, and shyam wins over and over again. I really will think of quitting and wasting my time with better shows with better story lines.
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wl ya jst disappointed dats it
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think all will quit
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes i'll stick to it ! but i wont deny that i'm absolutely HATING it right now 😑😑😑😑😑
fatim28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
do not quit i will watch till te last