AnyaFF:PehlaPyar:Chap:22(pg145)(dont comment here)

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys..im back with some of my writing and this is my first ff so I hope u guys like the theme of my story...guys pls read and comment so that I can know if u guys want me to continue

Intro:
This story is about navya who lives in kanpur and circumstances force her to reach mumbai in search of her father, Deepak. Mumbai'.a completely unknown world for her. However with the support of her aunt and cousin ritika, she begins her mission. In this journey she finds her love of her life ,Anant, who is a rising singer and some good friends'..unforgettable memories'..but will she succeed in finding her father without even having a idea how deepak looks like?Did deepak mishra succeed in starting a business of his own?

Scroll to next post to get the character sketch of the main characters of the ff

index:
Edited by .sio.angel. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navya Mishra-

She is a 23 year old, strong and mature girl living in Kanpur with her widow aunt Maya and cousin ritka. She is a final year software engineering student. She also works in a computer shop and lives a peaceful and quiet life until she finds the truth behind her past. After that she goes to mumbai with maya and ritika in search of deepak. She is very strong since meetha had expired long back and she and ritika had to take care of the family all alone. She is a big fan of Rockstar anant but she never realised that one day she would meet him and also become his best friend'..and love too.

Anant Bajpai-

He is a 25 year old, handsome and dashing guy'.better known as Rockstar Anant...He is the latest singing sensation of mumbai who knows how to use the guitars to his tunes''He is from a music family which has helped him to inherit the singing talent and to capture quick media attention. All the girls around India are crazy over him but he has not yet found his lady love''but after the arrival of navya, everything changes in his life and he has a major part in navya's mission to find deepak'..He has three best friends ranbir,appy and krish who later on becomes navya and ritika's friends too.

Ritika Mehra-

She is navya's cousin and best friend.She is the support system of navya after meetha's death and she is a final year MBA student in the same college that of navya. She is working in a part time call center and contributes money to run the family. Navya has no other friend in kanpur than ritika and this forms a strong bond between them. Ritika and ranbir will fall in love after she goes with navya to mumbai.

Appy Ahuja-

She is the new friend in mumbai who will do anything to help navya. She has a big brother ranbir who is the best friend of Anant. She is a cute and bubbly girl full of life and a bit show off to make the other girls jealous that she knows anant personally. She will be sharing a special bond with navya and ritika. She will be a major catalyst in ranbir and ritika's love. She has a boyfriend krish who is also anant's friend.

Ranbir Ahuja-

He is anant's best friend who supports anant all through his happiness and hardships. He has a major part in anant's succeess so anant never fogets to give him credits. Anant also has a band which includes ranbir and krish in it. Ranbir plays the gitar in the band while anant sings. Ranbir is an event organier by profession and works for a leading company. He is very serious about relationships and loves ritika sincerely.

Krish Khanna-

He is also anant's friend and part of his band where he plays the drums. He is a bit flirtious type but never serious about girls. However he loves appy and acts extrememly decent infront of her. Howver appy knows about his nature and never bothers it as she trusts him.

Meetha Mishra-

She is navya's mother who died when navya was 10. There are some mysteries behind her death and her separation with deepak.

Deepak Mishra(navya's father)

He is navya's father and a successful businessman running a big event organising company.

Shankar dayal bajpai-

He is a famous ghazal singer and  music director since 1970s and a well known personality in the mumbai industry. He loves his grandson anant a lot and is proud of his achievement. He is a man who accepts new changes.

Om prakash bajpai-

Anant's father and a known music director of bollywood. He inherited his talents from his father and now his son anant. He is also an open minded man who loves his wife and children.

Sugandha Bajpai-

Anant's mother and a housewife who is always happy with her husband and son's achiveements. She likes navya a lot.

Mohan Bajpai-

Anant's elder brother who lives away from the family because he married a girl against the family's wishes. At times, mohan's situations force anant to restrict his feelings for navya.

Rama Bajpai-

Rama is a lovely girl who loves mohan's family a lot and is very happy with anant's achievements. Rama works in deepak's office and helps navya to get a job in her company.

After reading this much pls tell guys if I have to continue or not''.

I have another thing to inform guys'.i wont be able to update the ff quite often but I promise one chapter per week coze I need to go to internet caf to update the posts''such things r impossible to be done via phone''.hope u understand''.this ff is just an attempt to recreate anya magic which I hope I have managed to do'''thank u guys

Luv,

siona

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 11 years ago
thanx rashi di...read further and tell me if i should continue😳
Anisha06 thumbnail
wow!!! siona continue and update it soon :))
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww it sounds really good dear... I excited about story now.. update first part ASAP dear.. πŸ˜ƒ
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The story looks very fresh and interesting..Would love to read it..continue soon!😊
@rashi di and kayal di-i'll try coze i have to come to cafe so...but let me see

Originally posted by: ArushiLuvs_AnYa

The story looks very fresh and interesting..Would love to read it..continue soon!😊

thanks dear...lemme see😳
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back sionaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
superb start plzzz continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
om music directorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abommi thumbnail

wow wow wow siona...dear

grt one...