Frequent Posters

Richa_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
its really gud dr...go ahead 😊
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting concept & Nice characters sketches.Please do continue.Eagerly waiting for your ff updates
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very new and interesting story line...looking forward to ur 1st update.if u make a pm list plz add me and don't make us wait to long plz update soon.All the best.👍🏼
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gonna update my first chapter guys...

Guys I had forgot to add a few more characters in the list'in the first chapter a few characters are added and im gonna give their character sketch.

MAYA MEHRA:

She is navya's maasi and Ritika's mother. She loves both the girls equally and supports them in all right decisions they take. She will be the backbone of Navya after she has faced a lot of pain in such a small age. She is unaware that her sister meetha's death was not an accident but a murder. She lost her husband a few months before meetha's death and b4 she could recover from it she had to face this new trauma but she has enough strength to look after the girls.

MUKESH SHARMA

He is a positive person full of life and energy. He is the support of meetha after she got separated from Deepak and of Maya after her husband's departure. He loves Navya and Ritika like his own children. He is unmarried due to many other personal reasons which he doesn't like to share with anyone. After meetha dies he feels like he has more responsibility to help Maya look after the two children. He is quite well off since he had strived hard to make an identity of his own. He has many computer software related companies and he is the one who insists Navya to choose software engineering.

Some more characters shall be introduced depending on how I want to take meetha's death and meetha-Deepak separation part. Even new characters will be introduced when anant's track becomes active.

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 11 years ago

B4 reading guys…….I'll try hard to involve as much romance or some love spark in every chapter I update but I guess until Anya doesn't meet such scenes are hard to involve so have quite patience…..the initial emotional dramas are quite important for the future chapters so I need to update in detail so that u will understand how the mystery is unfolded along with Anya story……..

And yeah I'm doing all the writing in complete English…..hope that wouldn't be a problem…..it takes a lot of time to type the dialogues in hindi……lolz

13 YEARS BACK……KANPUR…….

A hospital is shown and Maya with 2 little girls (Navya and Ritika) are waiting outside the ICU. Maya is worried while Navya is crying and Ritika is consoling her. A man appears there and everyone r glad to see him……he is Navya and Ritika's uncle Mukesh (meetha and maya's elder brother). He enquires how meetha is and Maya says doctors have not yet responded. Maya asks how come Mukesh was late and he says that there was traffic jam. Suddenly the doctor comes out of ICU and announces that meetha has very little time left and they can meet her b4 she breathes her last breadth.

They enter the ICU and Navya runs to her mother. Maya tells meetha that she cannot leave her like this. Meetha looks very scared and breathing tight. However gaining all strength, she points her hand towards Mukesh. Everyone wonders why she did so but Mukesh runs to her and tells that he is there to support her and Navya always. Meetha starts crying and tries to speak but b4 she does further attempts, she dies. Navya calls meetha repeatedly but she remains lifeless. Maya hugs Navya and says that from now on she is her sole responsibility.

TODAY…….KANPUR

A big stage is shown decorated full of heart-shaped red and white balloons and red roses ,there is no one around accept a guy with a guitar…..the guy with the guitar plays a background tune and it's the tune of pehla pyar hai yeh………he is none other than the suave and extremely handsome Rockstar Anant……he starts singing the song…….pehla pyar hai yeh…….yeh pehla…….all of a sudden a beautiful, elegant and simple girl in a baby pink salwar suit starts dancing around him waving her duppatta on the air. Anant keeps the guitar aside and asks Navya for a dance. She feels shy and moves away but Anant runs behind and holds her hand and they start dancing. He continues singing and they have an immense time dancing but abruptly a loud angry voice calls out "NAVYA……GET UP……NAVYA……"

Navya feels scared and closes her eyes……the angry voice haunts her again and this time she opens her eyes to spot an annoyed professor standing before her. It's the moment she realizes that it was a sweet dream of hers with her favorite singer "Rockstar Anant". She stands up and tries to apologize for her mistake but it was high time coze all her classmates were laughing at her and the professor was way too angry.

Professor: Navya…..u r a very disciplined and studious kid and that's the reason why I didn't expect such a idle act from u…..that too when ur final year exams are so close…..

Navya: I'm sorry maam……it was my uncle's (mamaji) death anniversary yesterday so it was a sleepless night for all of us…..

Professor: oh I'm sorry……I didn't know……but Navya make sure ur personal matters won't affect ur future coze common people like u and me have to depend on our education to seek a good career.

Navya: yes maam……..

The professor resumes her class and one of navya's classmates admires her for committing her first mistake in college and her first lie.

Navya: cummon yaar……I know I slept in class and that's a mistake but I didn't lie about my uncle's barsi…..yesterday was indeed his 13th death anniversary………

Classmate: but he is alive rite? He comes to meet u quite often in college……

Navya: no….he is my mom's brother…….Mukesh maama……I'm telling about prakash maama……..Ritika's father…..

Navya was a quite girl but sharp in everything she listens……..She never preferred to tell lies even if she would end up getting into trouble due to it. However, since it's a fact that truth wins at the end…..she would be appreciated for it……..Navya was a star in the college……though she never did anything to become one…….she was best known for her studies and her quick thinking……she knew it best to connect each events and find a solution…….this will be one factor that will help her to find her father and the mystery behind her past…….what is her past? It will be unfolded in the due course………

After her classes she headed to the canteen where she had to meet her cousin Ritika who studied in the same college but since she was an MBA student both didn't share the same classes……when she reached the canteen, Ritika was already there……..

Ritika: oh Navya madam….why r u so early today?

Navya: please yaar…..I almost escaped from Mrs. Desai's punishment today……don't taunt me more…..

Ritika: what? u got in trouble?

Navya: yeah…..i slept in the class……

Ritika: what? Lemme guess…….u dreamt about Anant na?

Navya: how do u know?

Ritika: I don't know my sister right?

Navya feels shy and Ritika teases her even more…….soon they start discussing their day's plan

Ritika: Navya….when r u going to ur shop today?

Navya: of course…and u r going to call center?

Ritika: yeah….I was thinking of buying a gift for mom…..its next week so we should hurry up!

Navya: yeah dear……I was thinking why not buy a saree?

Ritika: good idea but I wonder she will take it coze her birthday comes soon after dad's death anniversary…..

Navya: I know that but we still can try…….after all she has devoted all of her life for us…..

Ritika: yeah……

Suddenly a few students enter the canteen and start pasting some posters around the wall……it was the poster of Rockstar anant's latest album "Pehla Pyar Hai Yeh"

Ritika: hmmm……looks like someone's wish has come true…

Navya turns around and sees anant's poster…..

Navya: Ritika pls…..Anant is just a favorite star of mine……u can't misunderstand me……

Ritika laughs and says that she was just teasing her……..

Ritika: so Navya? If Anant proposes u for marriage one day will u refuse him saying that u never had a crush on him?

Navya: Ritika…….ur too much………

They both share a good healthy laugh and enjoy their burgers with a cola……

Precap:

Posters of anant's new album is shown and many new reporters are waiting for Rockstar Anant to come for the press conference…..suddenly a Honda Civic arrives and a handsome and charming guy gets out of it.

Sorry guys if I have disappointed u with my first update…….I know it was a boring one but hope u liked the dream sequence of anya.

Luv,

Siona

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great start siona.. loved ithe dream sequence to the core.. great job..👏 waiting for anya's meeting & to see how their love will grow up..  do continue soon dea, plz dont keep us waiting for long.. 😉Edited by -diva-shamya- - 11 years ago
crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb start. Very interesting as the story has lots of mysteries to be solved.
hey u guys already read it...lolz i was about to pm 😆
Stepha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update yaar lovd it nw eagrly w8n 4 anants entry😊