Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazzymoon

Start of the update is so good with Anya's hug. Nice plan of Anant to communicate with his friends. The way Navya make Anant to realize how common people lead their life was superb. Precap is so fascinating.

thanks dear...im gald even u liked the entire scenario of the chapter...yeah i hav some new characters coming up in next chapter...stay tuned guys😳
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb and mindblowing update 👏loved the way Navya convinced anant in train,Anant understand the hurdles of commoners in gc in train(bcoz me too a daily train traveller to my col i can understand it)and anant  used his clever mind 2 get his phone charge.loved each and every scene very well expressed do cont soon

Originally posted by: gowripriya

superb and mindblowing update 👏loved the way Navya convinced anant in train,Anant understand the hurdles of commoners in gc in train(bcoz me too a daily train traveller to my col i can understand it)and anant  used his clever mind 2 get his phone charge.loved each and every scene very well expressed do cont soon

Thanks gowri...oh really?exacty this is what i wanted...connect with the readers who r commoners...i have never been in a general compartment but mom has often described how its to be in one...so with those descriptions i put this chapter up...and yeah anant is clever...i have proved it in almost all the chapters😉
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sio_AngeL

thanks chandni...i hope i did justice to all of ur waits till now...yeah that brother and husband wala part i included just as i was writing...i found that a bit amusing😆and yeah like mentioned b4...the lives of us ordinary people is what i wanted to highlight in this chapter...

obv yess love it as usual :)) hop next chap u will comeup with some romance too 😳 btw as per precap anant dosthi k haath badayegi ...but they are alredy frnds na??? nd some where i felt anant feel for navya thatz y he was trying to gain her attentn in train nd even during the concern also 
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well if we really have to throw chappals on u..then they ll b made of flowers...ur update ws tat gud...

their hug at d beginning stole my heart away...

Anant! Oh Anant! When would u realize ur falling for this lady named navya?
this ws one of ur best line...i really luvd it...

nd d husband part in d train is sooo sweet...❤️

precap s making me excited...soo plzz update it soon...😃
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update and specially train sequence is really beautiful and i faced the same problem only once in my life.

waiting for next update .and thank u for pm
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updat dear 👏 lol no jutta chappal or tamattar ya kela for u dear instead of tht u dserve thousand of applause for this beautiful update 👏👏really njoy reading hw anya together faces the difficulties& Anant's realization of the probs the common people face very well written keep it up & sorry dear my like button nt working tried alot but no use
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update! Especially the starting with the tight hug it reminded me of Anya soo much! 😃 Keep it up! 👏

Originally posted by: chandni4433

obv yess love it as usual :)) hop next chap u will comeup with some romance too 😳 btw as per precap anant dosthi k haath badayegi ...but they are alredy frnds na??? nd some where i felt anant feel for navya thatz y he was trying to gain her attentn in train nd even during the concern also 

thanks again...they r friends but u mush remember how navya told to anant on the day of cocert that she breaks all friendship and all with him...he is starting to fall o has already fallen for her but doesnt realize it...all he wants is to be with her...so for that he wants to ebgin all over again...so thats why as friends...toh dosti ki haat badaraha hai...

Originally posted by: anyadiv96

well if we really have to throw chappals on u..then they ll b made of flowers...ur update ws tat gud...

their hug at d beginning stole my heart away...

Anant! Oh Anant! When would u realize ur falling for this lady named navya?
this ws one of ur best line...i really luvd it...

nd d husband part in d train is sooo sweet...❤️

precap s making me excited...soo plzz update it soon...😃

thanks divi...yeah that line...thats my fav too...and yet another fav part is the hubby wala...im glad all of u r liking it...