Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meenakshi.anya

shivani i guess mohan bhai n rama's daughter...intresting haan poor navya , anant kitna satata hai ushe...hehe lubly update ...loved it...update soon pls

thanks meenakshi...πŸ˜ƒ
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sio.angel.

pakka...tomorrow...morning or evening...done..

pakka wala tomorw is today   
doing...in the process...😊
emu18, jc_2312, ANYA_29, Batool123, gowripriya, shamya_for_life, mevanp, son_s, meenakshi.anya, SHARDALUCK, Samnafa19, Seenavas, Rano_rock, smivas, crazzymoon, sweety71, smita-AR-AnYa, chandni4433, Sonia17, --Fairy--, sana1sana, Kayal_SHAMYA, annasweety, -Liana-, rashi_anya, rashvin, navya19, momorockz
thanks for liking my chapters guys...and thanks for those awesome predictionz...lets see who shivani is now...πŸ˜†

Okays! Now there has been this long list of predictions made my all my awesome readers'..firstly thanks for predicting and keeping patience to know if ur predictions r right or wrong! Let's get to the last chapter of this thread;yes i believe this will be the last and i need another thread to continue my rest of the storyπŸ˜ƒ

-:Chapter-22:-

Navya opened the door as wide as possible to find what exactly was happening in the room! The room seemed very weird compared to the ones that of a room lived by humans! That's what she felt b4 her eyes scanned for anant and shivani! And she was right! The room didn't after all belong to a human!

Navya was literally in a state of shock amid a mixture of amusement and excitement to see the sight in front of her! Lol'

Anant was lying on the bed that was made of soft and light-colored materials and placed on the floor! It was so small that anant had to make sure he wouldn't lie on it completely and break poor shivani's bed. Leaning on bed slightly, anant held the white complexioned puppy on the air and played with it! He then brought her close and gave a kiss near her nose while she licked on his nose expressing her affection for him.πŸ˜†

This was the first time in life that navya was so dazed seeing a beautiful relation between a human and an animal! She couldn't believe that shivani was in reality a cute little puppy!

Navya: omg what a cute lill puppy!

This sentence put the beautiful romance between anant and shivani πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and anant looked at navya!

Anant: wasn't i right navya? Isn't she world's most girl in the world?

Navya walks to anant and shivani, sits beside anant and tries to hold shivani.

Navya: yes anant! ur absolutely right!

Anant sees the sudden change in the mood of navya and decides to irritate navya further!

Anant: well navya! I saw u were quite upset till u met shivani? were u jealous that i was telling someone else more pretty than u?

Navya gave anant a shocked expression and in a stern way!

Navya: anant! When have u ever said im pretty by the way? and i don't need ur certificate if im pretty or not'ok?

It was anant's turn to get shocked this time as he didn't expect such a rude reply from him, but he didn't mind coze he liked this attitude of navya!

With each day passing, anant was getting to see different behaviors and attitudes of navya and he liked this!

Anant: sorry baba! I was joking yaar! Now pls don't be angry with me!

Navya: no im not anant! U asked a question and i cleared it with my answer that's it!

Saying this, she finally succeeded in getting close to shivani and picked her up and walked out of the room!

Anant got up and laughed at the way navya was reacting to anant's provocative dialogues! He too moved out of the room, following her to the living room!

However, amid these, they didn't notice that Rama was listening and viewing their actions and convo. She could understand that navya was reacting differently to what anant was saying and the way anant was irritating her and enjoying her rude replies. She felt something wrong! Being experienced love herself, she doubted that anant and navya were not just friends but something more than that!

Rama in mind: Probably a couple? No! Maybe not yet! But they have feelings for each other! I need to find this b4 they leave! Devarji! This time i think u can't escape from true love!

Laughing within, Rama bhabhi leaves to the living room to check out what's happening there!

Anant was holding shivani and chatting busily with mohan bhai while navya was in the kitchen. So, rama hurried to the kitchen.

Rama: hey navya, what r u doing? i can't allow guests to work!

Navya: bhabhi im not a guest! Pls don't treat me like one!

Rama: ok then! Since ur bevarji's "SPECIAL" friend (she stressed special so i made it in capital)[J], I'll allow u! Ok now tell me how everything started!

Navya: what started bhabhi?

Rama: oh i mean! How did u and anant meet?

Navya: oh'actually we were chat friends and then accidently met in Kanpur and'..navya tells what happened till now!

Rama is really glad to hear and confirms that she was thinking right!

Rama in mind: so Devarji likes navya and her too! Otherwise they wouldn't have taken such risks to help each other! What should i do to make them realize this? But i have very less time!

She suddenly smiles remembering something;

Rama in mind: i think i should accept uncle's offer for the promotion in Mumbai! In this way i can bring mohan close to his family and also work on anant and navya's relationship!

Navya suddenly interrupts rama's thoughts!

Navya: bhabhi? tell me one thing! Why did u name ur puppy shivani? i mean i thought she is a girl; probably ur sister or relative

Rama laughing: really? Thank god ur saying that shivani is my sister or relative; people used to think shivani is the name of our daughter. Actually i named her shivani coze i like names of girls very much and since this puppy is an Indian'she should have an Indian girl name rather than these sweety, cutie and all'.πŸ˜†

Navya laughing now: Yeah and what? Really? they thought shivani was ur daughter?

Rama: yeah it's been 2 years rite? u know the people around na? they always gossip! They often ask why we have not planned about kids! Navya! We r woking people and until mohan's family doesn't accept us, we r not financially secure! But these people they won't understand!

Navya: ur right bhabhi! Its people who won't actually let us live peacefully! I have experiences myself! I have always felt the absence of my parents though my maasi was there! The society would always look at us with the eyes of sympathy and pities! They never tried to help but only did acts that worsened our problems!

Rama: i can understand! But what is your father's name? U said he has his business established in Mumbai right?

Navya: yeah! His name is'.

Suddenly anant interrupted telling that ritika was on the line and wanted to speak to navya!

Navya takes the phone and goes to the balcony and speaks to ritika that everything is fine and they will return soon. Meanwhile, anant and mohan discuss that they have to reach Mumbai the same time the gang reaches there! Mohan suggests taking the air route as they can reach safely and quickly! Anant agrees! Mohan books ticket for the next day!

Mohan: yaar anant! Fresh up and after that we can have dinner.

Anant: ok bhai!

Anant leaves to the guest room while rama starts preparing food for dinner. About 15 minutes later, mohan bhai could hear anant loudly calling his name and he hurried to ask what happened!

Anant from the washroom: bhai i forgot to take a towel!

Mohan: oh so u haven't changed in this habit of yours! Never takes ur towel from rama b4 u enter the washroom here!

Anant: now bhai pls bring na!

Mohan bhai bets the towel and is about to enter anant's room when he hears a loud noise and he found out that shivani had dropped a pile of files that was kept on his study table.

Mohan: Rama! come here! This dog of is is driving me crazy yaar!

(guys this will be a funny and crazy lill fight between rama and mohan'.take it in the fun way and u'll enjoy itπŸ˜† )

Rama: hey mohan! Don't call her dog! She is a puppy and has a name'.shivani!πŸ˜†

Mohan: yeah whatever: see! She has yet again dropped these files! How many times do u think i should gather them in a day?

Rama: so who asked u to keep it there always? u can change the place to keep ur files!

Mohan: so u won't restrict shivani's free travelling around the apartment?

Rama: no 🀣

Mohan: oh gosh i curse the moment when i gave u permission to buy this dog'i mean puppy and keep it in the house!

Rama: whatever!

Mohan: now lemme gather these files and take ur shivani from here! And yeah give this towel to ur laadla devar!

Rama: fine!πŸ˜†

Saying this, she leaves taking shivani in her hands to anant's room! However, she bumps into navya who was coming out of the balcony after talking to ritika!

Rama made a sudden plan; she decided to send navya with the towel to anant's room πŸ˜‰

Rama: navya! Thank god ur here! Pls give this towel to anant and i have to urgently take shivani to her room!

Saying this, she gives the towel to navya and hurries without even giving navya a chance to tell if she would do it or not! So navya had no other choice but to go!

Precap:

Anant thinks mohan bhai is giving him towel and accidently catches navya's hand. Navya is shocked!

So finally the identity of shivani is revealed! Actually i know all of u thought that shivani is mohan and rama's daughter! Why shivani is not their daughter; i guess i have given it's explanation in navya-rama convo'..rite? and very few people predicted that shivani can be a pet or a doggy? Anyways thanks for participating in the prediction game with me! And sorry guys! i couldn't give u any hints for it! I had to be fair [J]when u guys were saying ur predictions''.i felt like telling u'.no its their pet'.but then i resisted for the update'the suspense i had built up'how could i break it b4 time?πŸ˜†so guys! Hope u enjoyed the update! And a romantic chapter on the way in next chapter with a new thread!

Thanks for reading and meet u all in the next thread of this ff''i have full faith in u that u guys will help me to finish this thread b4 i do my next updateπŸ˜†

Luv,

Sio 😎

Edited by .sio.angel. - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow lovely update Siona & loved anya scene with Shivani & rama bhabhi :))) u r too good at maintaining suspense :))
So shivani is cute puppy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Finally someone realized the budding love bt anya πŸ˜‰ precap is awesome...
Update soon...Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
read di...and i wanna know ur reaction after reading the chapter...🀣
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sio.angel.

read di...and i wanna know ur reaction after reading the chapter...🀣

u made a boo -boo out of us πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but enjoyed reading this updated πŸ˜›
Anisha06 thumbnail
beautiful updates sio :p soo shivani is rama's puppyπŸ˜† waiting for next update soon :))
anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...cngratzz 4r the completion of this thread...will b waitng 4r nxt update