Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
under process of typig dear...u can expect it tonight...:)
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sio.angel.

under process of typig dear...u can expect it tonight...:)

thanks dear waitng without sleeping :)) Edited by chandni4433 - 11 years ago
finally updating guys...surprise surprise...hope u like this chapter
emu18, jc_2312, ANYA_29, riaasr, AditiReddy1, pariangu, mussu, ashwinomathew, meenakshi.anya, gowripriya, mevanp, anu_anya, Batool123, Richa_shamya, Samnafa19, crazzymoon, sweety71, Seenavas, smita-AR-AnYa, chandni4433, zara990, --Fairy--, Anyaa_Shamyaa, Sonia17, sana1sana, annasweety, Kayal_SHAMYA, anyadiv96, navya19, -Liana-, rashi_anya, rashvin, momorockz
thanks for liking my chapter guys...keep supporting me like this and i promise to give u more wonderful updatesπŸ˜ƒEdited by .sio.angel. - 11 years ago

-: Chapter-21:-

Anant and Mohan were seated in the front seats while navya was sitting behind enjoying the view seen thought the small window of the Maruti Suzuki Swift of Mohan. She was enjoying the sites as she has never been in Ahmadabad b4'..

Anant: bhai'..howz shivani?

Suddenly navya's eyes shift to anant and they express a sense of shock? Probably they wanted to know who shivani was! And the most interesting part was that anant saw this change of expression of navya and decided to discuss this thing in a spicier way! Was he measuring navya's response to each thing he was talking about another girl?

Navya saw anant looking at hear and shifts her eyes back to the same views outside. Anant continued after a pause

Anant: so bhai how is she? i was dying to meet her since i visited last time!

Mohan: really? Well even she too likes u a lot! She doesn't say anything but we can understand it from her acts that she is missing u anant!

Anant: really? She misses me? i never knew this!

By now navya was behaving like she was waiting for every single line anant was saying to think and guess who shivani could possibly be. And yes she was!

Navya in mind: who is shivani? Anant never mentioned about her! Maybe Rama bhabhi's sister'.or friend or Mohan bhai's colleague in office'..but'.

Navya's thought were interrupted by anant's sudden list of appraisal of shivani!

Anant: navya do u know? i have never seen anyone as cute and beautiful as shivani! I always tell this to bhai and bhabhi and they tease me that i should use these words only for the girl i love!

Navya becomes quite restless hearing all this and she decides to ask who shivani is!

Navya: well Mohan bhaiya! Anant! Who is'.

But b4 she could finish anant cut off her question and asked her if she needed anything to drink as they were stopping to get a bottle of mineral water!

Navya: no anant!

Saying this she looks out of the window while anant goes out to buy the bottle. Navya thinks of asking again but Mohan keeps himself busy in his phone. In fact he was calling rama to tell that they were almost home and asked if he needed to buy any important stuff for home. By the time he hung the phone, anant was back with the bottle and they rode off.

Endless questions were revolving around her mind and she felt that if she didn't ask about shivani to anyone she would burst out! But how? Suddenly the car stopped all of a sudden which made navya to jump over her seat and rub her head as it hit the front seat.

Mohan: what are u doing anant? do u even know what u did?

Anant had applied the sudden break without the permission of mohan and this caused the whole mess!

Anant: bhai i want to buy shivani a surprise gift! Since u said she likes me! And i like her! Gifts are a must when we meet!

Navya couldn't believe her ears! She couldn't believe that anant was saying all these and taking such a huge risk'..only to buy a gift for shivani? who the hell is she? navya kept thinking!

B4 Mohan could react to anant's stupid idea; she hopped off the care and hurried to a nearby retail shop to buy her a gift. After 10 minutes she landed back in the car with around 4 shopping bags in hand.

Mohan was speechless seeing the no. of bags.

Mohan: u bought the whole shop chotu?

Anant: well u know im not that gud at selection for girls so i just randomly picked a few dresses and payed the bill.

Mohan: how much was the bill?

Anant: oh just 10'

Mohan: 10?

Anant: yeah just Rs.10000/-

Both Mohan and navya: mouth opened with bafflement!!!

Mohan: r u crazy anant? i have wanted to b4 also not to buy us expensive stuff but u won't agree na?

Anant: it's ok bhai just relax''im just doing my duty and i don't need ur consent to buy shivani clothes ok'.

Mohan: fine''shall we gonna and shivani might wonder where we r!

Navya couldn't believe that anant purchased clothes worth 10000 for a random girl'this was crossing all limits and she was feeling like killing anant! She wasn't realizing that she was feeling insecure that anant was giving more importance to some other girl than her! Was she?

Navya was unhappy at the feeling that they had reached mohan bhaiya's home! Now she had to meet shivani! But why was she angry at a girl whom she has never met in life? Maybe anant only considered her a friend and they know each other well'..but he can't love her''but'..he has been acting strange while speaking about her! Anyway navya took a deep breath and decided to face whatever coming ahead! Well she had no other go too! Poor navya!

The swift car rolled to the parking lot of the 6-storied apartment which was in the outskirts of the city. Very peaceful and pollution-free; that's the first impression navya had as she got out of the car!

Navya: beautiful location bhaiya!

Mohan: thanks navya! Its provided by my boss Mr'.

B4 he completed the name navya interrupted'

Navya: oh the uncle of urs! anant had told of him; isn't he such a kind-hearted man? imagine if he is this nice to others then how lucky his family is!

Mohan: well im sure they would have been navya but he is alone.

Navya: why?

This convo was happening while the trio was walking inside the apartment and then climbing the elevators to reach the 5th floor which had Mohan's apartment.

Mohan: i don't know navya! He never spoke of his family to us! Maybe baba and papa knows. But i wish he has someone. If so then they r extremely lucky people

Navya: yeah surely!

By now they had reached the front door of the apartment! Navya, whose attention was diverted due to the convo abt the uncle, now, came back to shivani!

Navya in mind: oh gosh shivani will be with bhabhi! What will she think when she sees me! With anant? will she be jealous? is she so pretty? Is she anant's best friend? not me?

Suddenly the door opened and rama greeted everyone with a huge smile and lovely comments which had gr8 sense of humor. Navya liked Rama bhabhi instantly and seemed like rama bhabhi too liked her.

While greeting her, navya's eyes were rotating around the house, searching for shivani! But wait where was anant? Amid meeting rama bhabhi she didn't notice anant sneaking out of the scene!

Rama: what happened navya?

Navya: bhabhi anant'

Rama: oh the first thing he does when he enters the house! Going to shivani's room to meet her! Actually shivani is always angry with him for not meeting her often so he needs to pacify her. He must be doing the same now.

Rama instructed navya to shivani's room which was at one corner of the apartment and without waiting for a second, navya hurried to her room! To find who shivani is! To find what anant is doing with her.

When she reached the door of shivani's room, she could hear anant telling thousands of sorrys and then promising that he will meet her quite often!  Next instant she heard him laughing! Navya felt her curiosity box breaking and she opened the door as wide as possible to enter the room.

What she saw there was too shocking for her!!!!!

She saw anant lying on the bed and kissing shivani!

Precap:

Anant and mohan discuss on how to reach Mumbai the same time the other gang reach there. Rama sees navya's strange behavior and feels that anant and navya are more than friends (sorry for the same Precap that i gave b4''i know u guys might have expected me t put some kinda hint about anant and shivani)

So guys'.the curiosity meter rating begins! I thought of continuing and telling u more about shivani then thought will stop there and see u reactions!!!!πŸ˜† i know u'll feel like killing me for stopping in such a awkward moment.

This is simply bcoze i want to get views of u all on who can shivani be! I have some very good predictors here1 so this game is urs! But here everyone can give their views on whom shivani can be?

Rama's sister? Mohan's friend who stays in their house? rama's some other relative? anant's childhood friend who is working in mohan's office so staying in Mohan's house?

Pls share ur views! I have made this chapter end here only for this so pls do comment guys! Waiting for them

Luv,

sioπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by .sio.angel. - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update Siona loved it :))) loved Navya being jealous of Shivani & Anant adding to it by his more sweet talk πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The way u ended & Anant spending for Shivani, I feel she is definitely Mohan-Rama's daughter :)))
now kill the Suspense & update soon :))Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
take ur time di...thanks for reading advance...and yeah...ur views compulsory...i wanna know what u feel abt shivani
chandni4433 thumbnail
shivanu is mohan bhai's daughter πŸ˜›  ya their pet πŸ˜†Edited by chandni4433 - 11 years ago
chandni4433 thumbnail
 Edited by chandni4433 - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sio.angel.

take ur time di...thanks for reading advance...and yeah...ur views compulsory...i wanna know what u feel abt shivani

Siona first thing I want to kill u for stopping at such a awkward or curious pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And as of now my mind has stopped working but will definitely give my opinion πŸ˜›