Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
CHAPTER-3

Chatting with Pari was the best time of the day for Anant''he never bothered the time and this happened today too'..the press conference was late since he was busy chatting with her''.

Anant: so Pari'..the first track of this album is dedicated to u'.coze u wrote its lyrics and chose it to be mine''.see today's press conference is dedicated to u'

Pari: thanks'.that's so kind of u Anant'..btw which press conference?

Anant: hey the conference which is gonna be held now''I think it's almost time''oh gosh'..

Pari: now? What happened?

Anant: im late Pari'the press conference had to be held 15 minutes b4 but''

Pari: Anant''.I have told u b4 also that never mix ur professional and personal life'..cummon now go soon''I'll chat with u tomorrow''

Anant: no Pari'..not tomorrow''.pls wait till I comeback

Pari: Anant''..pls try and understand'..im a common girl unlike u'.I don't have a computer at home to chat with u always'..

Anant: ok'..I understand''..let's chat tomorrow''.and hey Pari listen'..the first'.very first track of Rockstar Anant's exclusive song Pehla pyar hai yeh is sent to u'..

Pari: Anant why? Why so much formalities? that's not required''..

Anant: pls Pari'..ur its lyricist'..u have the right to hear how ur words have been tuned and sung by me'''even b4 anyone else''..even me'..

Pari: u know how it is''.u have sung it''

Anant: yeah but I haven't heard it after all technical works''.im sending it to u'..download it and tell me tomorrow how it's done'''.

Pari: ok Anant'..

Pari starts downloading the attachment sent by Anant in a few minutes while Anant signs off and heads to the conference room where all the reporters are impatiently waiting 4 him''they all r relieved to find him and starts their work'..Anant was a charming guy who never bothered much of the hype created by the reporters about him''he was chilled and completely calm, responding with his killing smile which stole off every girl's heart''

Reporter: Rockstar Anant'..what do u like to tell about ur latest album?

Anant: firstly''pls call me just Anant''.Rockstar Anant sounds so formal'.

Reporter: ok Anant sir'..I repeat the same question''ur new album''

Anant: that sounds better but sir is an addition'.but not wasting much time''..I don't have much to tell about the new album''.it's like all my albums'.something refreshing n new I guess''.

Reporter: this is a frequent answer u give after every album of urs release''.why is it so?

Anant: see guys''.everyone have their way of presenting b4 the media''even I have'..that's it''.

Reporter: sir u were late for the conference'''were u busy with some important work?

Anant starts smiling thinking of Pari and wonders whether Pari has already got the song and listened to it''but soon he comes to reality when the reporter repeats the question''...

Anant: no personal questions please''

He smiles and rubbishes the question and changes the topic''the reporters ask further other questions and he answers to them earnestly'..while in Kanpur, Navya is very busy doing some important work in her computer'..she looks very worried and equally thrilled about something'..she has a faint smile as she is thinking about something nice'.really nice''.her boss comes out of his cabin and switches on the LCD TV kept in public for all the staff'..he announces that there is the live interview of Rockstar Anant in TV and tunes to the channel showing him. Navya's eyes automatically focus on Anant's. She leaves all of her work in the computer and rushes close to the TV to get a better look at him''her prince charming'..her eyes twinkling like stars as she sees him''in this time span she doesn't even notice Ritika entering her office''

Ritika: today somehow I'll make Navya take a half leave'..we should buy mom something nice''

Ritika sees a huge crowd below the LCD TV and gives a glimpse at the channel''she gives a ironic smile by seeing Anant in it and the way Navya was standing and watching it''.she goes to navya's computer and rests there coze she knew that Navya wouldn't be back before long'.sitting idly, she looked around at the furnishing of the office'..navya's office was quite big, furnished in a lavish manner, the owner of the office was an affluent man and always loved to offer jobs to students like Navya'.he knew Navya was a hard-working girl and respected her aptitude and work''he knew navya's uncle well and that's how it was easy for Navya to attend the interview of the job.

Ritika: uff'..it's been 15 minutes and I wonder when this girl will be back'.maybe I'll call her rather than going there and interrupting'..

Ritika dials navya's number but soon finds that the phone is on the desk beside the computer''she lifts the phone and curses the situation''.suddenly she notices something unusual in Navya's computer''.she decides to investigate about it and sees a downloaded file'..she minimizes the file and sees the net open with an online chat page''she turned puzzled realizing that Navya even has a chat website and in fact chats with someone''..as far as she knew about Navya, she never believed in such crap things'Ritika decided not to interfere in navya's private decisions but b4 she minimized the web page she was startled by one name''.Anant!!!

Ritika: is Navya really chatting with Anant? The Anant im thinking about? No? How can that be possible? And what's this? Pari? Is navya's chat name Pari?

Hundreds and thousands of questions were racing through Ritika's mind as she wasn't able to come to a conclusion''.she decided to wait till Navya comes and sat in her chair'..after another 15 minutes the press conference was over and Navya returned to her desk surprised to see Ritika there'..

Navya: Ritika'..how come ur here'..and since how long r u here?

Navya gets puzzled seeing Ritika's long face and no response from her'..

Navya: what happened? r u angry with me for something? Oh I got it''I was busy watching the interview when u were waiting for me''it was anant's'..

B4 she could continue Ritika opened the web page and looked back at Navya''..seeing the page''.Navya was speechless''

Ritika: what's this Navya? Im I thinking the same thing what it is? is this Anant really Rockstar Anant?

Navya: Ritika''I'..this''.Anant''.

Ritika: Navya''.pls''no more hidings''.tell me the truth''..

Ritika turns back and does something in the page but unknowingly she opens the downloaded file and Anant's newly released song starts playing'.the background music starts and Navya is stunned''..the lyrics follows and Ritika is in a bigger shock and stares at Navya''..Navya doesn't understand what to do but b4 anyone would catch attention of the song'..she stops it'..Ritika had not yet recovered from her shock since she got all her answers from the song''even b4 questioning navya''a few staff near-by navya enquires about the sound heard but navya manages to hide the truth''.in this process Ritika leaves the office in deep annoyance. By the time navya returned after pacifying the staff, she finds Ritika missing'..She tried out Ritika's phone but no one received the phone in the other end.

Navya: I know ur hurt Ritika''.now it's time for u to know the full truth rather than just knowing the half truth and being furious on me'..

Navya signs out of the chat website and copies the song to her chip so that she can listen to it peacefully after talking to Ritika''she didn't want to leave early coze she would take a half leave some other day to buy her aunt a birthday gift'..once her work was over she set off to home'.to accomplish her mission of convincing her sister''.it affected her a lot when Ritika was angry at her''..particularly for something very major''..

Precap:

Ritika is angry and is in no mood to listen to navya'..however navya is determined to convince her''a flashback story will be narrated on how Anya became chat friends''.

Hey guys''.an update after ages I guess''as I mentioned about a journey overseas''cannot be said overseas coze im not in any big places like USA or UK or Australia or UAE''.I have just come to Maldives to meet my dad'.so there were net connection problems''..even now im updating this in my dad's school computer''..lolz'..can u imagine? im doing my IF updates in my dad's school net connections'''if anyone gets to know this'..then im surely gone''hahaha''.oh gosh I wonder what else should I do to get in touch with u guys'.many more mischievous things that I never dared to even think also b4''.lolz''but anything for Anya and IF'..

Taken a lot of risk to post this update guys''..hope u liked it''.pardon me and criticize me a lot if u didn't like it''all comments welcomed with hugs''

Luv,

Siona

p.s:im unable to check ur pms...pardon me for that...once i get my net connections..i'll rock u guys...😊 

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 11 years ago
sravs190 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow such an amazing update , and the convo of anant and pari ie navya was sweet
how cute u r updating from ur dad school comp🤣
Anisha06 thumbnail
lovely update siona👏   updating frm ur dad's school..soo sweet of u 🤗 Edited by rashi_anya - 11 years ago
anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovly...supr owsom...pllzz continu soon...will b wtng
anjmudd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...awesome update dear...
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update. so ritz naraz he navya se but hamari navya manalegi na. 
thanks alit for ur efforts. pls try to update soon
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update👏👏..Really loving the story.Hope Navya is able to pacify Ridz by telling her the whole truth..Thanks a lot for updating this by taking so much risks! Continue whenever you get time!😊
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...amazing ...pls continue soon
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowiii wonderful fascinating update siona... loved how Pari n Anant hada phone convo... between very curious to know whether Ritika get to know the truth or not... nyways u have struggled a lot to update... carry on n enjoy...
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving the staoryy!!!! wnna see Anya meetingg!!!!!!