Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Plz do comment and hit like it ll encourage to write good to give best.

Lov

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

People say I never care about any thing.Ya it s true becoz if I am right why I care. I make my own rules and every one has to follow. Nothing can effect me...Emotions hav no place in my life becoz Emotions only give pain.

This life is mine and no one has the right to interfere in this.  Daddi says one day I ll hav to change my attitude toward life. But why ? I don't think so that I ll ever need to change.

She really jokes or really this can happen..If this is a possibility.. But why I m worried.Even I don hav any answer 

But what is not possible why to think that.I can't take her  seriously .If I can't change myself no one other change me.This is only reality of me myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I always live life how others wanted.What is mine identity ? Papa ji says one day I ll get what every I want becoz har raat k baad ujaala aata hai.Really this is not true in my case.

I know nothing gonna happen.So what's reason to give false hopes to myself.I have to live how I live according to others. Dreams of girl like me always remain dreams.This is only reality of me myself 

Lov

Sonia
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Maan Singh Khuraana

He is 26 year India's top businessman.US educated multi millioiare Maan Singh Khuraana has every thing.One of most handsome young men..having great looks attitude arrogance and money which makes him most desirable man of country

For him his life means his business empire Khuraana Constructions which he inherit from his grand mother Savitri Devi Khuraana.He was too young when lost his father and then his GM took care of business and just after finishing his MBA about four years back he took over her.

Emotion this word is not in his dictionary.He makes his own rules and every one has to follow him,This is the reason in four years he did that what no one expected.He became youngest multi millionaire of country.

Geet Handa

17 year old beautiful girl having big broad hazel eyes fair complexion and curly hair.She belongs to very backward area village in hoshiarpur district in Punjab.She has no one except her father as a well wisher as a true relation.

Geet and her ill father Mohinder Handa live in her Chacha's house where both of them r just burden especially  for her Chachi.Mohinder can't earn so instead of him Geet do whole household work for her Chachi as a maid whole day to get food and some medicine for her father.

She was a brilliant student but after 10th grade she was not allowed to attend school as it needed money.It is Mohinder's friend due to which she is doing 10+2 by  correspondence .She may hav hardly seen any big town her whole life is in this small village.She has no hopes no dreams just living for her father.

Savitri Devi Khuraana

An elegant mature lady.Maan Singh Khuraana's grand mother.She is a great businesswoman.Who ran her whole business alone after her husband and when she lost her son Maan's father she again took command of business once again until Maan was in US for higher studies.Now she is living a retired life .But always keep eye on business from home.

For her Maan is every thing his happiness matters for her.Even she has other grand kids also means Maan's step brother Dev and sister Annie but she shares special relation with Maan and for Maan every relation means his Daddi Maa

Anvesha Singh Khuraana

Maan's 20 years old step sister known as Annie.She is as  arrogant as his brother.Loves her brother very much as possessive about him too.Even Maan cares for her very much She has done her business degree from London but now wanted to pursue her masters degree from India as she always feels home sick outside country

Hey u all beautiful friends these r main characters other characters will be introduced according to progress.Even I don wanna gather crowd of characters in intro so it is much better to start.

Other characters which u very well

Addi 
Nakul
Pinky
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Chapter 1 Page 4
                                       Promotional VM Page 10
                                           Chapter 2 Page 16
                                           Chapter 3 Page 30
                                           Chapter 4 Page 41
                                           Chapter 5 Page 51
                                           Chapter 6 Page 61
                         Chapter 7 Part 1 n 2 Page 73
                                         Chapter 8 Page 91

Index Threads
                                                  Thread Two

singh24 thumbnail
 Nice concept dear Jass..
 Cont. soon...

Tyro thumbnail
Congrats on the new ff to the writers...

nice prologue n CS...
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely dear do cont soon...👏
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Jass awsome dear i dont have any words to say 5min me inbox check karo
dolly10 thumbnail
Congrats on new ff