.update soon
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ishanidhi08

i wanted to be the first.. :(
chalo koi nahi,next time tho pakka..
now coming to your new story..
firstly i want to congrats you both..congrats jass,congrats bulbul,hope you both rock.. 😊
now next, maan character shows something which is called self-mindedness..hope i am true..while geet's character show the strength, i felt a beautiful bond between father and daughter..
but i can say that maan wil change for better..
waiting for story to unfold..
beautifuly written..
cheers 4 pms.. 😊

thank u dekha kitni jaldi shuru kar di 🥳
Mituag thumbnail

CONGRATS for new FF...

very interesting prologue and CS...

would love to read more...

continue soon...

thanx for pm...

thank u 
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATS FOR THE NEW STORY

LOOKS INTERESTING
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
                                                    Chapter 1

Around 8 pm
Khuraana Mension

Front view of KM

Royal Mension of Khuraanas in middle of New Delhi's expensive posh area.What is meaning of darkness this mension knows nothing.Flood lites vanish even a pinch of darkness every nite.But what about the inner gloominess of Savitri Devi Khuraana ? She was out of India for three weeks to visit her brother in London.

She was expecting her most lovable grandson Maan to pick her up from airport But he never came.Every time same happens.

When car stopped just outside main entrance of KM elegant  lady Savitri Devi Khuraana came out of car.Having same  pleasant smile on face.Which she never losses even her heart  always ache 

'Daddi Maa aa gayi ' KM's head of house keeping Nakul came running looking at her. She is Daddi Maa for whole staff also as her grand kids ask her.

'Ya I m at home I think Maan is not back yet...that's why he sent car for me when I had already asked him to pick me .He may be busy with his work' she said with sadness in her eyes.

'Ji Daddi Maa sun can rise from else direction but Maan Sir can't change for him work is every thing' he second her

'I was too happy to be at home after weeks.Socha tha Maan pick karegay humme but I should be aware that nothing can be expected from him ' she sighs

Both of them were just in convo when a young girl came running toward Daddi.Ya she s Annie 

'Daddi Maa at last u r back.How much I was missing u I can't tell u ' she hugged Daddi tightly.

'Even Daddi missed u beta...how is my baby ?' she kissed her cheek

'I m fine but first lets come inside u hav traveled alot u need rest'she dragged her inside

After freshen up Daddi and Annie had hav their dinner.They waited not for Maan becoz there was no reason for that.

'Annie its too late beta we ll hav a talk in the morning so I think we should go to bed' Daddi said 

'Daddi I hav lots of gossip but I know u r tired so we ll talk in the morning that's fine .Good nite Daddi Maa' she gav a goodnite kis to Daddi and left dinning area

Daddi's room

Savitri Devi came to her room.She was really tired but her mind was not letting her sleep becoz she wanna c Maan once,who want still out at 11 .

She set on couch and try to read some book but she found bunch of post on side table.Which remained unread due to her  absence so to pass her time she started to check it.Some were thanx notes from charities...some invitations cards...some other official letters.

But one letter attracted her most that was not just lik other letters which she receives . Curiously she checked sender's name

'Mohinder Handa'she read ' Chaudhary Handa's son. Maan k Dadda ji k sabse best friend k betay.But why he sent letter to me.Even after years' worried Daddi opened letter which was dated one month back 

She started to read letter

' Chachi Ji

Saadar Parnaam (wishing u from my side)

I know u gonna b surprised after getting this letter from me.Why I send u letter after years. But after thinking alot I dared to write u.Becoz there is only u on whom I can trust.

I m on about death bed due to my illness aur iski wajah se itna mazboor ho gaya hu k jo hath denne ko uthte thay those hands r in front of u begging for help.

I know I hav few days to live I don care about myself but I hav a daughter about whom I m worried.She has no one in this whole world.My younger brother's his wife treat her like servant.Even she is bearing every thing for myself.

But what about her after me.I know they ll not let her live after me.When I thought about her only u came in my mind.How much we were close u know I know. but when circumstances change no one knows. I m not saying to do big things for my daughter but plz Chachi ji if u can take responsibility of my daughter meri aatma ko shanti mil jaaegi.

Pata nahi yeh letter mere baad aap tak pahunche per jab bhi pahunche meri anaath bachi ko apne ghar main thodi c jagah de diji-a I know how u care about orphans ussi tarah mari bachi per apna hath rakh deji-a.I need nothing more.I hadn't ur no per yeh adress tha becoz I know u ll never shift from this place so I sent this at this address.

Ho sakke to jaldi aa jaaea.I ll wait for u.

Mohinder Handa'

After reading this letter Daddi was shocked rooted to spot.She was not able to think ' What this happened Mohinder in this state.I m getting letter after one month.It means I m too late.I can't delay any more.Chaudhary Handa helped Maan's Dadda ji when we were in financial crises now its my turn I ll take care of that poor girl  not lik any orphen but lik my own child not becoz they helped us but becoz they were just like my own family. I ll do this' she sighed.

She started to think about past and to wait for morning when she ll hav to solve this matter.

Hey buddies its too late but I wanted to update first one.So its first chapter plz tell me u liked it or not.Its different.Give likes too.

Lov

Jass ...Bulbul

hard work on picture selection Bulbul

tense liberties r always must

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awesom narration i would firstly say ..😊

pics were really cool since that was the first thing my eyes got stucked at ...😃

update ...really nyc par no maan no geet ...*me making baby faces* ...

chalo koi nahi yaar ill wait till next ...😉

Aniee seems to be good by nature hpwever u said in the CS she is arrogant ...may be for others only ..😛

yahooo ...me doing bhangra ...

bale bale shawa shawa ...

geet is going to be at KM ...🥳

waiting for next ...😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍😍 
Edited by sobia4maaneet - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sobia4maaneet

Aniee seems to be good by nature hpwever u said in the CS she is arrogant ...may be for others only ..😛

yahooo ...me doing bhangra ...

bale bale shawa shawa ...

geet is going to be at KM ...🥳

waiting for next ...😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 
😍 😍😍 

for outsider as I also told she is possessive about her brother so good with family
Mituag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

for outsider as I also told she is possessive about her brother so good with family

jass she say pic is so good we use more pic in future
komlika thumbnail
Nice start

Actually after reading CS I was wondering how will maaneet meet but bingo everything change now

Annie seem nice but y do I have feeling she might give Geet hard time
Mituag thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Nice start

Actually after reading CS I was wondering how will maaneet meet but bingo everything change now

Annie seem nice but y do I have feeling she might give Geet hard time

thank u in future update me pata chale ga dear thanks for comment