Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...
awww geet is so cute n innocent...
luved the way she tended to his wounds..
wow maan getting all attracted to her..
luved it..
continue soon

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW.. REALY NICE UPDATES...πŸ˜›
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar really Loved it!!!
Geet is so sweet nd innocent!!!!...
Plzzz cont soon dear...w8ng
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read it in one go finally

and love the geet 

she already playeed havoc in maan's life 

but with such innocence how she will survive in this world
angelwords thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
waiting..waiting..
waiting..waiting..
😊
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ishanidhi08

waiting..waiting..
waiting..waiting..
😊

soja isha kal mile gi heee
maaneetkisonali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Oye maan tumne meri angel ko mara i hate it if anybody hurts her
WAITING EAGERLY FOR NEXT UPDATE
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx All my dear buddies for lking this

The following 101 member(s) liked the  post:

ammyicycool,  thahu,  dpurva,  PoonamT,  sheetalvasa,  nehavashi,  swati2011,  kabslocks
shah10,  maansee,  sona-rai,  seemamary,  spvd,  swetha10,  

we just got 101 likes ans 9 pages its not good .give us good response...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
u r updating
n
im waitingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 5

Maan : What I do with this girl...even she is totally wet atleast should have changed cloths here...per aab mujhe fir se uske piche jaana padega...health khraab ho gayi even then I hav to take care of her  (Maan mumbled and went of of room)

Maan started to knock her room.But she was so scared 

Geet : How he is behaving...sabhi kehte hai...he is a big man but every big man behaves like this beat guests getting angry on them..this is good manner ?  too bad  Babaji plz save me from this Dushat Daanav..

Maan :Geet ll u open otherwise main aau.(yelled while  beating door)

Geet : How can u come...when door is looked from this side (she said gathering courage )

He has no answer.She was right in his anger he had forgotten door was looked from inside.

Maan : Dekho Geet don be a small child ...go to my room and change ur dress..wit wet cloths u can have fever okey (he said calmly)

Geet :Jayo aap mujhe nahi aana apke sath...Dushat Daanav kahi k (her tongue slipped

Maan : Dushat Danav u r saying to me...oh fine u haven't seen my Dushat--ta...siddhe siddhe bahar aa jayo otherwise I ll break door (he was fuming) 

But before getting any answer from Geet he find Nakul coming from front.

Nakul (ST) : Yeh Maan Sir beating Geet baby's door but why...I think he is showing his wrath (anger) trailer to her which he usually show on us.Poor baby wo to shue mui (touch me not) c hai (he moved toward Geet room thinkin  coz Daddi had told him to inform Geet  for dinner)

Maan: Now only he was left..he ll defiantly create any scene in front of Daddi about this (he mumbled )

Nakul came near to him.

Nakul : Maan Sir what u r doing...(without expression face)

Maan : Tumhara Sir...if I ask same question to u what u r doing here ? (he placed hand on waist)

Nakul : By the way Maan Sir apke name k sath he Sir laga hai ..so no one else's Sir is needed to u...and what I m doing here ? answer is Daddi Maa is calling Geet babay for dinner...(he said in one go)

Maan thought some thing...sudden smile came to his face
He said in high pitch

Maan : Nakul inform Daddi Maa that Geet baby has fast today so she not gonna eat some thing and even she is taking god's name so don disturb her...Dekho issi liye to wo mere kehne per bhi door nahi open kar rahi..too much busy in taking god's name (he has been too mischievous )

Suddenly he heard door opening from backside.His trich worked...

Geet : Nahi bha-eya ji (bro) I don hav any vrat...he is laying pehle daraate hai fir manaate hai ..I m too hungry but due to him main shuup gayi thi (poor baby she don know what to say what to hide...few minutes back she was making mind to bear him but now when she found some one sympathetic to her she opened her heart )

She needs too much to learn to live in this world.Ya Geet has seen too much in her life but just life at home.Outside world is totally different for her. Whether Maan or Daddi Maa gonna help her ..time is only answer

Maan: Geet chalo don create much scene mere room main aakar change karo and u Nakul Geet k washroom ko clean karva dena there is too much water on floor (saying this he again grabbed her hand and dragged to room..her dress was already on Maan's bed which she had been forgotten here after getting slapped )

Maan's room

Livin area

He pushed her to washroom with cloths and told her how to operate shower.She was amazed to c each and every thing here..But this time was not to be getting amazed So she hurily did same as Maan said and went out after changing

Maan : Ms Handa apne change karke mere uper bahut ehsaan kiya thanx alot..now come with me (he said and Geet followed him )

Daddi was waiting for them.Finding Geet and Maan in front of her she grinned ear to ear 

Daddi : Good beta now u hav been freshen up lets go for dinner (she grabbed Geet's hand and took her to dinning table)

Glimpse of kitchen from one side

But Geet was confused where is dinner...there just table and chairs...

Geet : Daddi Maa whose room is this...how many chairs r here...I think apko kaffi log milne aate hongay na..haina so there r huge no of chairs...kaise shishey(mirror) ki tarah chamak (shine) raha hai table.(in excitement) But Daddi Maa u told me that we r going for dinner...mujhe bhukh lagi hai (she made pity face)

Daddi was amazed at her innocence.But before she could say any thing .Maan burst .

Maan : Geet yeh chair table guests k liye nahi ...dinner k liye hai hum yahan beith kar khanna khate hai...now sit lik a good girl ..barna (he gulped his words looking at Daddi)

Daddi : Maan too much u should behave lik good boy Nakul told me what u was doing..why u were getting angry on her...(Daddi said getting angry )

Maan : I know Daddi he has told u..but he didn't know reason..isne saare bathroom k taps khol diye thay (he explained whole story )

Daddi was just listening...Poor baby Geet she was much scared...what Daddi ll do know as he beat her now what she ll do

Geet : Daddi Maa aap mujhe maaregi to nahi na...(said with tears in eyes)

Daddi was shocked why she said so .She was not angry on her.Daddi looked at her fearful face and then laughed hugging her.

Daddi : Kyo hum kyo maaregay apko beta...no problem u ll learn every thing..do what ever u want..aur agar aap saare bathrooms k tap bhi khol dengi..I ll not say any thing or any one else can't say any thing okey .Lets hav dinner (hugging her Daddi looked at Maan )

Maan : Daddi u can change party such soon I can't imagine do what ever u want but tell her some manners (he looked at Geet who was sitting next to Daddi)

Daddi winked Geet to make her comfortable that she shouldn't mind Maan what he says...

Every thing was new to her.But she was doing same what Daddi was doing and asking her ... Their dinner was same as every Indian home may hav but what about Maan's dinner...continental...He wanna hav some thing simple so just pasta with green vegetables was in front of him..

Geet : Daddi Maa Maan yeh bhenis (Buffalo ) ka chaara (food) kyo kha rahe hai (said seriously )

Even Daddi was shocked to listen .Maan give her a tough look .

Maan : Now u r on dinner table just hav ur food after that I ll tell u why I m eating this (thinks)

Daddi : Geet this is called pasta betay...having green vegetables ..its from other country .Maan spent so many years outside so he also likes that food (she tried to clear)

Geet : Per Daddi Maa we should remain Indian if we r Indian...U know Daddi Maa in our village on man went to other country also married a girl from there but never returned ..uski Maa usko dekhne k liye tarasti rahi...But I think u r lucky that he came back ..he is good son na at least 

She taunted Maan

Geet's open behavior was giving headache to both Maan and Daddi...but Daddi was not able to say any thing.Maan was fuming for some reason and he left dinner table as such 

Geet : Daddi Maa what's happened 

Daddi : Nothing beta have ur dinner...I think he has been much tired so I gonna send his food in room (she turned whole convo )

After dinner Geet went to her room and slept peacefully.

Maan had been much irritated by her But not able to say any thing so he locked himself and even not had his dinner.

Hop buddies u ll like this...Was planning to add more but it ll became more lengthy and I know more lengthy  update become bore...so wait for next most probably  next day soon coming 

Plz comment and hit lik..ur response help to write good

Lov

Jass... Bulbul

tense liberties r according to rules
Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago