MG FF - Pyar Hua Chupke Se - Part 34; Updated Jul 27; Page 91

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 months ago

Hi Maaneetians,

As I am again loosing myself in the land of Maaneet, I bring to you this new FF to take you all in new world of Maaneet as I imagine them in this FF. Please be part of me in this new journey of Maaneet as I weave their connection.  I invite you to participate in this new journey of Magical Maaneet with me.

Teaser:

As he was waiting for the papers to be signed looking into messages in his cell the jingle of bangles took his attention. It was village and all women in Handa Haveli was wearing bangles then why this one took his attention. He ignored and got back to his cell. But unlike him and unknown urge pulled him to look back. All he could see was back of Brij, who had taken file to be signed. He sighed and turned back his focus on cell. But again the unknown pull made him turn. He bangles were jingling as she turned the paper. Covered from Brij’s back, he did not get much vision but his eyes wanted to see beyond the Jhumka that were dancing as she moved even bit and the teasing strand of hair that touched the side of her very fair skinned nape. As brij turned he was brought into sense. Beyond what he saw from his eyes, he felt that she must be smiling while talking to Brij but the smile he imagined had some pain. What was this. It was not him at all. He turned to wait for Brij. But restlessness lingered like a teasing music.

As she was in the field of her land that have been sold to the Client. She was talking with her mentor. She heard voice of Brij Veerji. She ignored as Brij Veerji had loud voice so she recognized it even from far. As the mentor was talking to her, she turned to check on Veerji, why she don’t know. Veerji was facing her. He was with someone facing his back to her. They were bit far. She turned her attention to her mentor. But flash of man’s back seized her attention. She shrugged and again brought her focus back. It was the client who bought this land that she guessed. Unknown pull against her will made her look back one more. She got better picture of his well-defined physique from back. The pull was strong and she literally jerked herself to pull back her attention to her mentor. But why, the image of the man even from back, kept flashing in front of her eyes. Not making her to focus. This was not her; shew as completely over such stuff. Then why was this lingering.

Welcome to Maanet world of:

Note : Real update will start not so soon but Idea popped and I was tempted to give teaser. Please give comments and Likes to present your view.

Will be focusing on running FFs as of now. Also planning to hop in to read other running FFs in this forum.

Luv,

Tellyme

Index

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Part 23

Part 24

Part 25

Part 26

Part 27

Part 28

Part 29

Part 30

Part 31

Part 32

Part 33

Pyar Hua Chupke Se - On BLOG

Edited by tellyme - 1 months ago

wow.... love when you are loosing yourself in the land of Maaneetsmiley2

Congrats on the new FF!! smiley1

fabulous title.smiley4

Captivating teaser ....

both are drawn and pulled towards each other

of cos this unlike them

but they cannot resist and get a slight glimpse of each other

however this is not enough....

and they are restless

Edited by khwaishfan - 9 months ago

already waiting for an update....

please post Part 1 today...........smiley42

can we have a character sketch! 

So so glad to see you returning back with a bang in the forum! Loved the prelude. Its almost like they felt each other even before seeing. Want to read more and know more..I can already start with a few guesses like may be Geet is dumb - can’t speak… or may be like it would be love at first sight for either or both of them! So eager.. pls update 

congrats for new story

very interesting

continue soon 

Congrats for new story..

Interesting..

Continue soon..

Edited by swapna.p - 9 months ago

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi