IPKKND - Wretched Love - Note pg. 18

Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wretched Love

Intro:

Love?

Girl: Love!? Serious bullshit

Boy: Love? One word that is not in my dictionary.

Girl: There is no such thing...

Boy: Waste of time...

Girl: I seriously don't understand people in "love". Like it's not real.

Boy: Girls are just in it for the pampering or popularity we have to offer.

Girl: And guys, they are only in the crap for one thing...

Boy and Girl: SEX!

Girl: Disgusting!

Boy: That reminds me I got to go.

People meet Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada and their so called biggest problem or in other words enemy... LOVE!

Khushi Gupta, the girl who is sugar and spice and everything nice. Before you mess with her, you best think twice.

Arnav Singh Raizada, India's most eligible bachelor. He has got money, the killer looks and the charm any girl could die for. So it only does him justice

So what will happen when these two come together?

~~~~~
Guyz my first attempt with IPKKND. so tell me what u think...
and plz if u do like it, press the like button and leave a comment.

i'll only continue if the response is good and check the next post for pm requests.
Edited by Chocolate... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate... thumbnail

Index

Intro: Scroll Up!!!
Part 1: Scroll Down

PMs

Three easy steps:
1. Buddy me
2. Request in your comment
3. You must have had commented on the last update and liked it.

I really don't mind silent readers but my time is precious to me because I have a lot to do just like you if u don't comment because you are too busy and so I will only take out time to pm those who have a little bit of time to comment. Fair Deal...

Chocolate... thumbnail

PART 1:

"WHAT?!" Khushi screamed.

"………………………"

"Anjie are you crazy?! Like what the f**k…"

"Di listen-" Anjali tried to make a desperate attempt which back fired as soon as she tried.

"To what, your bull shit! Like seriously you are getting married! What the heck is wrong with you woman? Did you lose your brain or bang your head hard somewhere? You are alright na? No fever, injuries or by any chance a massive LOSS of brain cells?" Khushi fumed at her friend for her stupidity, then having a second thought for her friend's craziness.

"Di…" A very scared Anjali tried again to approach her fuming friend to be cut off again.

"OMG… it was when you got drunk at the club last week wasn't it? When that person hit you on the head? I knew we should have got it checked; the bump looked nasty. Come on, no more wasting time. Let's get that head of yours checked now. Grab your jacket, we're going." Khushi said hurriedly as she tried to make sense of what has been going on in Anjali's life.

"Khushi shut up and listen to me, will you. I LOVE Shyam and we are going to get married ok." A very determined Anjali spoke.

"Hayye Devi Maiyya, aap aisa kyun kar raha ho? Anjie ne aap ka kya bigada tha jo aap uske saath inta bada nainsaafi kar raha ho?" Khushi cried to who knows what above.

"Di ummm… one more thing."

"Now don't tell me you're pregnant as well." Backfired Khushi sarcastically.

"Kya? No I am not! I just wanted to say that… you have to come to the wedding and I swear if I don't see your face there I will kill you!"

"Anjie, what the hell? Let me get that straight, you are telling me to come and live in your house surrounded by your family and if I dare refused you'll kill me! You are going to kill your best friend for life! Yaar tu kaisi dost hai, BFFL koh thamki deti hai."

"Get to the point, are you gunna come or not?" Anjali asked.

"Obiviously not, idiot. Why would I come to see my best friend grant herself her own death sentence." Khushi said indifferently.

"You know what, talking to you is just pointless. Get lost Khushi!"

"Anjie like seriously you haven't hurt your head, right? You come to my house and tell me to get lost inside of it. I'm worried for your health now." khushi asked perplexed.

"Arghhh, Khushi for the last time, I love him!"

"Love does not exist."

"It's the most beautiful feeling on Earth Di."

"Are trying to say that I'm from a different planet? Now that's plain rude."

"I didn't say it, I implied it but that's beside the point. Love is the one thing that makes life beautiful and worth living." Anjali explained dreamily.

"All lies! Love and marriage is like drinking poison and have it affect you slowly. They are useless words meaning heart break. Ruining lives as if the world had a shortage of problems these days"

"Enough! You're coming and that's it. I don't give a damn to what you have to say now." With that Anjali left.

"Awww come on Anjie… don't do this… yaar please. Arghhh Devi Maiyya, why me? Shit man." Khushi cried and plead as Anjali left with the final word.

~~~

"Khushi Di, please come. You are only person I call my sister and I need you for the wedding, please it would mean so much to me."

"I would but what about Buaji? Where will she stay, I can't leave her alone."

"Already taken care of!"

"What?"

"She told me that her friend stays at a nursing home, she says she will stay there."

"I don't have the money for it, you brought this wedding thing on me so soon. I don't know."

"Please Di! I'll lend you money, just come. Please?"

"Alright."

"I love you!"

"What about my work? Anji I'll come but how can I arrange to just leave everything behind in New York and come with you to Delhi in the next two days?"

"Easy, I already got your vacation granted."

"How? That's impossible!"

"Influencial bhai kis kaam ka!"

"Kiddo you're a friggin genius! But what about everything else: packing, Buaji's packing and then shifting her, also my side job and I don't even have the tickets for the flight book."

"Breath in, Breath out. And to answer your questions, you got yourself a week, I booked your ticket, I know! You can pay me later." Anjali said as Khushi was about to interrupt.

"Seriously you had it all planned, how you even know I was gunna agree?"

"You do realized you called me 'a friggin genius' just 5 seconds ago?"

"Alright, whatever! You win!"

"Don't I always?"

"I need to talk to you about Shyam."

"What Di?"

"I know you love him, but does he love you?"

"Di, I love him since childhood, but I don't know about him because you know this is arranged as our families are good friends. But he said yes to it, so he must like me. We will work it out."

"hmmm…I hope you know what you are doing. I don't want you hurt kiddo."

~~~

So Khushi's bags were packed and she landed on the front door steps of Anjie's house 'more like mansion' her (Khushi's) home for the next month.

*Sigh* 'Get ready to be living in hell Khush' Khushi thought as she rung the bell of the Raizada Mansion.

'Arghh! How fricking long does it take to open the god damn door! Like seriously these bags are heavy and woh kamini… thamki deke chali gayi. Gadhi kahin ki, help bhi karne nahi aayi. Just wait till I get my hands on her.' Khushi cursed in her head as she stood at the door of the mansion with her things after the driver picked her up from the airport.

"Finally." Khushi uttered as the door opened and she stood facing an elderly lady.

"uhhh… hello I'm Khushi, Anjali's friend. She must have told you about me… staying here for her wedding." Khushi gave a jumbled explanation as the confused lady in front of her stared at her with a strict expression that made her (Khushi) feel uncomfortable.

"ohh.. You're Khushi bitiya, right? So good to finally meet you, Anjali talks about you all the time." The lady said to Khushi as realization struck her.

"Come in."

"Khushi, finally you're here! Was waiting for you." Anjali said in an extra sugary coated tone as she came down the stairs and gave her a tight hug.

"Kamini get off! I can't breathe. Aur one more thing, don't be too sweet, akele main milna, phir tujhe batati hoon." Khushi whispered in Anjali's ear as they hugged.

Anjie jerked out of the hug as if it burned and the moment she saw Khushi's eyes glaring her down, she knew she was a goner and so much more.

"hehehe… umm Di meet my Nani." Anjali let out a nervous laugh and tried to change the topic to avoid Khushi for now.

"Namaste Mrs. Raizada." Khushi greeted the lady.

"Nani. Call me Nani, if you are Anjali bitiya's sister than you are also my granddaughter. Nothing less than family." Naniji said warmly to Khushi.

"Of course Naniji!" Khushi hugged Nani affectionately.

"Beta why are you crying?"

"Nothing Naniji. It's just that I've never had a grandmother and it feels so good to have just gotten a hug from you." Khushi said wiping at her slight tears.

"Well then, you'll be making so many relations here. Tell me who is in your family?" Nani asked Khushi as they walked into the living room.

"Well, sirf humari buaji hai. I have her and my mom but she passed away eight years ago." Khushi replied.

"Bitiya, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I mean I didn't know."

"Naniji, really it's ok. Don't worry about it, it happens."

"Beta I promise, whatever you don't have, you'll get here. You got a sister and nani but now you'll get a mami, mama, and a jiju. Kyun Anjali bitiya?"

"Absolutely right nani. She is family."

"Anjali, why don't you show Khushi bitiya her room, she must be tired. It's six thirty pm, let her freshen up and sleep. I'll get Hari Prakash to send up her luggage."

"Di come, let's go."

Chocolate... thumbnail
did no one like this???
ouch guyz

kinda hurt
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting, please continue

PM me with updates
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey..i liked the start..:)
BUT did u also wrote AR (Armaan-Riddhima) version of it..cuz at places it was Ridzi and Riddhima writeen instead of Khushi... but the reason i'm asking is if u written or writing AR version as well..can i plz get the link of that...AR r most fav couple thats why.,!
thanxx
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeta_naips

interesting, please continue

PM me with updates

thank you!
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiepreet

hey..i liked the start..:)
BUT did u also wrote AR (Armaan-Riddhima) version of it..cuz at places it was Ridzi and Riddhima writeen instead of Khushi... but the reason i'm asking is if u written or writing AR version as well..can i plz get the link of that...AR r most fav couple thats why.,!

thanxx

lol yay i started the AR version like about 2 yrs ago but i didn't have time to update
and then i lost all motivation after as the show got crappy

so now ipkknd has helped me fix this story up
and m excited to start this
i don't have time to do AR but maybe later on in august i might

thnx preet!
Chocolate... thumbnail
thnx😉
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved the concept x loved the movie so I'm defo gonna luv this <3 loo Anji is getting married to Shyam and khushi's like a big NO NO cant wait till ArHi meet and the world war 3 begins 😆 update soon xoxoxo