Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: basket

absolutely loved it!!!! FANTASTIC!!! 

ahh...can't wait to see what happens next!!!

please continue soon! 

Thanks, 
Sanju 

thnx sanju
means alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i think u r lucky today, look out an update is coming!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
Chocolate... thumbnail

Seriously is it not good. Should I stop after this part because no comments kinda tells me to not continue.

Part 3: Two ASRs

"Oh shit!" with that Khushi shut the door on their faces with a bang.

"Unbelievable"

"She's hot!" Akash said as both Anjali and Arnav shot him glares.

"Bhai!" Anjali exclaimed expatriated.

"What?"

"Shut up! That's my best friend." Anjali replied mildly annoyed.

After having quickly pulled on a loose jersey tank, an embarrassed Khushi opened the door again.

"Good morning."Khushi uttered to them extremely red in the face.

"Morning di! Did u sleep well?"

"Yup. So... Who are they?"

"This is my brother Arnav and this is Akash." Anjali pointed introduced the two point them out.

"Hey, good morning."

"Morning." after having uttered that Arnav left to go to his room.

"Don't mind that grouch, he wouldn't even smile to save his life. Hey beautiful, it's nice to meet you." Akash said with a flirty smile on his face.

"You do realize I just got outta bed and probably look like a very feminized boogie man." Khushi retorted with a smirk on her face. 'Nice kid, not my type though.' She thought in her head as she continued the banter.

"Actually your first appearance was quite tempting." Akash answered teasing back with a wink.

"Yay I woke up and when I went back to bed it was so hot so you know and plus I didn't think I'd get so many people waking me up." Khushi explained.

"Yay it does get hot here at times, no one is complaining but you might want to watch out for my mom and dadi though."

"Bhai seriously shut up and go away!" Anjali said elbowing Akash in the gut irritated that Khushi would get uncomfortable. "Di I came to tell you to get ready so we can have breakfast."

"That's abuse!" Akash said rubbing his sore spot.

"Tell me about it, man I feel sorry for you and me. Did you know she threatened me into coming here?" Khushi said to Akash. "It's a long story." She went on to say at his questioning gaze.

"Alright, it was good to meet you Akashji, I'll see you two downstairs." with that Khushi turned around to go back inside when she heard a laugh.

"What?" Khushi asked turning around to face Akash once again.

"Naughty Toons?" Akash question backed thoroughly amused at what was written on the back of Khushi's boxers.

Having embarrassed herself enough a very red in the face Khushi shut the door as Akash's laugh resounded behind the bang of the door.

~~~

'Man get a grip! That was your sister's best friend, she off limits. Damn she was hot and the belly piercing, wanted to kiss it. Shut up! You can't have her, end of story.'

"damn it!" a frustrated Arnav swore at his luck. With that being said he pulled off his shirt, roughly grabbed the towel that laid on the bed and went to take that much needed cold shower.

~~~

"Namaste, good morning." Khushi greeted everybody at the table as she sat down next to Anjali albeit uncomfortably amongst the stares of the unknown faces.

"Morning Khushi bitiya. I hope you slept well?" Nani greeted Khushi first with a sunny smile.

"Of course. I'm sorry I couldn't come to dinner, the time change got to me and I was so tired I just couldn't get up."

"That's fine."

"Di, meet my mami and mama. They are Akash's parents and NK's but he is not here yet."

"Namaste Uncle and Aunty."

"Hi bitiya, kaise ho aap?" Mamaji asked.

"Hum bilkul theek hai, aur aap?"

"Hum bhi theek hai." Mamaji replied with a smile.

"Hello hi bye bye, Khushi aap Anjali bitiya ki dost from New York ho?" Mamiji said to start a conversation.

"Ji."

"What do you do?"

"I am a senior designer where Anjali works, she is my intern."

"Designer?" Mami confirmed with a questioning lift of her eyebrow as she received a slight nod from Khushi.

"Ya Mamiji, she is brilliant too, you should see some of her dresses. Actually remember what I wore to your birthday and you asked where I got the dress, it was her design."

"Really? Wow, then you should design Anjali's wedding dress."

"I never thought of that, yes please Di will you?" Anjali begged with puppy eyes.

"Sure. I am here for you anyways." Khushi replied as she ate a piece of toast.

"Bhai pass the butter." Anjali said to Akash. That's when everybody at the table noticed a slightly wide eyed Akash and a frozen Arnav beside him as they ogled at Khushi.

"Bhai!?" Anjali shouted to get their attention.

'Off limits!' Arnav thought as he shook his head slightly to get out of his stupidified state as he had seen Khushi walk in with black shorts, a transparent, oversized cardigan that showed a bit of her lacy bra and figure underneath with a neckline that plummeted down to the middle of her cleavage and a necklace with a cross on it that came to rest somewhere at her midriff.

"Seriously Khushi will you go out with me? Your beautiful and you're a designer, perfect for me." Akash said as Anjali shook him to stop his blatant staring at Khushi.

"I can't Akashji even though you flatter me." Khushi said simply.

"Why, are you taken?" Akash questioned.

"No, I just don't believe in love and relationships." Khushi replied munching on her breakfast.

"Kya?" Nani. Mami and Mamaji exclaimed out of shock.

"What?" Akash asked flabbergasted as he almost spit out his orange juice.

'What the...' Arnav thought as he almost did a double take at the absurdity of a girl sharing his views.

"Main pyaar aur shaadi mein viswash nahi karti." Khushi said again nonchalantly.

"Kyun?" Akash asked as everybody nodded to ask the same.

"I just don't." With that Khushi shrugged and started her breakfast again.

"What do you know another ASR in the house." Akash uttered as Mami, Mamaji and Nani shared conspiring looks around the table.

"So what are the plans for today Anjie, I have to go at 3pm to meet with Yash." Khushi said as she turned to Anjali at the table.

"Nothing much my engagement is this weekend so just have to select the dress today and get it altered in time. Who is Yash?"

"One of my friends, he owns a chain of Restaurants and Clubs. He says he willing to give me spot as a bartender. I have to go meet him for my job so I can start."

"You're on vacation, why the hell are you getting a job." Anjali asked thoroughly annoyed that she couldn't even get friend to loosen up abit.

"Maybe because technically this vacation has been forced on me and I am in debt. I owe you for the plane ticket and my buaji's housing for the month. Plus all my salary goes towards my apartment and other stuff so if I am going to be here I need to have money to shop. How am I going to afford the clothes for the wedding even, and no you can't pay for those because you made me come for it." Khushi explained to Anjali as she refused anymore help because she is a self reliable girl. She has enough of a burden already and didn't need any more to add on to the list that was already exceeding in size.

"Di, I was wondering, why bartending?" Anjali wanted to know as she always wondered why Khushi was a bartender.

"After my mother's death when I was sixteen, Buaji started working overtime to pull in more income but it was taking its toll on her so I got a job at a local restaurant and the bartenders had a better salary and got good tips on the side so as soon as I turned eighteen I got my Smart Serve and took a bartending course so I can get that job. It got me a fair deal of money and the tips helped pay for most of the clothes I wanted. It was perfect for university too as I would go to class in the morning and then in the evenings I spent at a hotel bar where the big shots paid really well and I got a evening shift for Fridays and weekends at a club that paid really good and I never missed a party. Plus when I went for my internship in UK for a year I realized that no matter where I am, alcohol and drinks don't change so I am certified anywhere I go." Khushi explained her awful past and hardships. Getting a little teary but containing it within as she always does.

"I have to go. Akash you coming?" Arnav asked as he got up. He was getting a little bit uncomfortable as Khushi story was making the atmosphere sentimental. He felt sorry for her truly, he knew just exactly how that felt, he went through it himself and he didn't feel like dwelling in his past so he wanted to escape.

"In a minute bhai, you go without me." Akash answered as he was very much into Khushi's story.

"Wow so Khushi you have been on your own since you were sixteen. I take pride in have gotten the pleasure of knowing you." Akash said to Khushi turning his attention back to her.

"Nice try Akashji but thank you anyways, that was really sweet." Khushi replied jokingly to lift the tense atmosphere that seemed to have clouded them.

"Damn! Are you sure you don't want to go out just once with me?"

"Not happening, why don't you find yourself a good girl that will pay heed to your sweetness."

"You know what, I think I just figured you out." Akash declared mighty proud looking.

"What? Figure me out, care to explain." Khushi scrunched her eyebrows like everybody else utterly confused by the random declaration.

"You hate men. You can't stand them." Akash said gloatingly.

"Not true, I am talking to you. I have friends who are men. I don't hate them." Khushi denied stunned at the accusation even though it held truth.

"Oh please you wish we were all dead, true they are your friends but you don't like us in general as you believe we are what we are stereotypically known as. Don't you?" Akash asked with a Know-it-All smirk in place that Khushi wished to wipe off with a punch that would make him swallow a couple teeth if he didn't shut up soon.

"I don't want to talk about it." Khushi hissed out as she raged inward at what this discussion brought up.

"Excuse me." Khushi said as she politely rather awkwardly escaped from the suffocating table before she knocked the day lights out of Akash.

"Hate Men!" Khushi gritted out as she got to the base of the stairs.

"See I told you!" Akash exclaimed after her from the table as he grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"f**king bitch ass moron!" Khushi mumbled outraged as she passed Arnav, who had gone to get his forgotten cell phone, while storming up the stairs leaving him confused as to what went down while he was gone.

"What happen?" Arnav question to the table filled with three stunned elders, a dismayed sister and a grinning monkey.

"He screwed up!" Anjali replied while smacking Akash behind the head.

"What?" Arnav asked thoroughly confused as to why there was a seething girl, a grinning baboon and a miffed sister in the house.

"He just brought up something he shouldn't have from Khushi's past and she must be so pissed that she wants to knock someone cold or worse leave here as fast as she can haul her ass out the door." Anjali replied to Arnav and then slapped Akash once more adding "Idiot!"

"Well how was I supposed to know?" Akash said slightly irritated while rubbing the back of his head as it stung from the force of Anjali's smacks.

"I'm leaving, I'll call you later!" Khushi called out to Anjali as she stormed downstairs with her wallet and phone in her hands.

"Wait! Where are you going? It's your first time in India, how the hell are you going to get around?" Anjali shouted frantically running behind Khushi.

"I'll f**king figure it out! Leave me alone!" Khushi exclaimed as she left through the front door in murderous fury leaving behind a pin drop silence that lingered in the air.

"See what you did, I swear if something happens to her I am going to skin you alive and turn you into a god damn rotisserie chicken and serve you at my engagement." Anjali fumed at Akash for his stupidity. Having said that, she turned and headed upstairs.

"So I'll see you at the office." Arnav said as he turned around and left.

"ASR indeed." Was all Akash could utter sharing confused stares around the table with the elders and then picking up his file from a table nearby and left the house with a small "bye."

"She's perfect." Nani exclaimed as only she, her son and daughter-in-law were left at the table.

"Ji sasuma. Arnav bitwa keliye perfect." Mamiji agreed.

"But ma, hum un dono ko convince kaise karenge." Mamaji asked the obvious that his hyper mother and wife tend to always overlook.

With that leaving all of them stumped. Anjali wanted the best for her brother who was going nowhere with his lovelife and a sister with the same problem. They were perfect for each other, she knew that as a fact but to get them together would be bringing the house down to ashes in the literal sense. She had gotten Khushi in the house to set them up if Naniji liked her, which was the easy part of this whole thing as no one resisted Khushi not even a Grinch. And now the three elders sat around the tables racking through their brains for an idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you read this then let me warn you, i get so many views and barely even a 'like'. so the next updates i will only be sent out to those who have commented through pms.
truly guyz i feel so disencouraged that i'd rather stop even tho i kno this story will kick ass (it isn't a lie because i have it written out in a different version somewhere else and i had a massive response)
Edited by Chocolate... - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Ahhh first ur lucky I remembered that I had to edit this lmaooo and whooot I'm first yay * happy dance * ๐Ÿคฃ ohhh and missy u better not discontinue this FF I'm gonna be PMin 2night so u watch how many more commenters u will get ๐Ÿ˜Ž Anywaiii back on update OMG Akash is sooo flirty ๐Ÿ˜ฒ That was such a shocker 2 me ๐Ÿ˜† Lol thank god cause in the serial it's just payal ji ๐Ÿคฃ I love love love this Khushi she is such a strong person gotta give credit 2 dat ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lmaooo Arnav talks 2 himself ๐Ÿ˜† Awww bless I find that sooo damn cute :P lmaooo both the brother can't stop staring at Khushi ๐Ÿ˜ณ Uh oh oh crap did u have to mention her hating men stupid Akash hope Khushi doesn't do anything stupid in anger :/ lmaooo whn she said I don't believe in marriages ๐Ÿ˜† Another ASR ??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Update soon x luv yah lots and lots <3Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
Chocolate... thumbnail
ur first๐Ÿ˜›
asdfjkl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolate...

awww thnx honey!

u kinda just made my day because no one comments and then i feel really sad
literally

anyways yay it's just u kno if u live by yourself u don't really care abt dressing and then she is jetlag so i don't think she remembers and has come to terms with the whole 'family surrounding you' concept. anyways khushi has so much more to give you guyz in this ff. m thinking a bit of pole dancing might be coming your way soon if i continue as m not sure because of the response. (hint hint)

there is a deal going on in this ff, for every 5 new readers you get me, i send a hint your way.
Deal?๐Ÿ˜‰

anyways yes shyam is good but his character is a little surprise (hint hint)

am i tempting you... bring me more readers that comment and m sure i can spare some more info if u like

m i evil?๐Ÿ˜›

yes, yes i am!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oh yeah, I used to live in an apt when I was away for uni and I honestly did not care how I was dressed and walking around. 

I absolutely love this Khushi. She's not weak and timid. She's a strong personality - she's nice but she knows how to hold her own. OMG if you do the pole dancing I think that would be an awesome bit! I love how she isn't innocent, but knows the ways of the world (or so it seems now). I can't wait to find out more about her past and all.

Akash is hilarious too with his blatant attempts at flirting. He's not even being subtle! hahaha

oh gosh your hints are making me impatient to read more! and yes, that makes you definitely evil

I'll definitely try to get you more readers that comment, but if they don't comment - you can at least be guaranteed that I will! I just love your story, and can't control my excitement and have to type it all out and ramble (as you can see from this post)

Great update once again (though it did leave me with a few questions about Khushi's past) and I can't wait to read more!
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdfjkl

Oh yeah, I used to live in an apt when I was away for uni and I honestly did not care how I was dressed and walking around. 

I absolutely love this Khushi. She's not weak and timid. She's a strong personality - she's nice but she knows how to hold her own. OMG if you do the pole dancing I think that would be an awesome bit! I love how she isn't innocent, but knows the ways of the world (or so it seems now). I can't wait to find out more about her past and all.

Akash is hilarious too with his blatant attempts at flirting. He's not even being subtle! hahaha

oh gosh your hints are making me impatient to read more! and yes, that makes you definitely evil

I'll definitely try to get you more readers that comment, but if they don't comment - you can at least be guaranteed that I will! I just love your story, and can't control my excitement and have to type it all out and ramble (as you can see from this post)

Great update once again (though it did leave me with a few questions about Khushi's past) and I can't wait to read more!

Awww i love you
what's your name? u r one of my favs and i think i might just give away something u'd love to hear abt beacuse you cheered me up today. i have my days when m niceTongue

Khushi is special in this ff, i don't like how arnav is becoming so centered around these days so i chose khushi but i promise more arnav when... oops i don't wanna spill the beans it's close anyways and when it comes bang! you guyz won't even know what hit ya! (hint hint)

her past is what the whole story is based on. it's the key and so even tho it seems like i've given away something, it's minor detail to the whole picture. i think about 3-5 more parts and the big picture wud come to play a little.

it's gunna be awesome that's y i don't wanna stop this ff even tho not many comments
stupid comments make me crib a lot these days, argggh and i hate whiners. damn it!!

don't worry abt the rambling, i know what u mean. ^^ clearly u can see.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved Khushi
She sooo different
Akash is so flirty
Arnav talks 2 himself
Helerious
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

Ps
Plzzz don't discontinue
I love da concept
Just give it some time
Plzzz
Thanks
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved Khushi
She sooo different
Akash is so flirty
Arnav talks 2 himself
Helerious
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

Ps
Plzzz don't discontinue
I love da concept
Just give it some time
Plzzz
Thanks

lol ya Arnav is special๐Ÿ˜† thanks for pointing that out but it's more like thoughts when debating over two points
that's y arnav seems to talk to himself
though i have to say he wants khushi badly which i'll play around with and i want Arnav a bit of a mystery cuz after i introduced most of the ppl m gunna come back with him and bang u guyz won't even know what hit ya! yup it's all planned and m hyped! next part will be thrusday or friday cuz i have an english exam lined up for the next 2 days as it's a 2 part exam that m dreading having to deal with

yup the raizada brothers r players! you'll see soon enough๐Ÿ˜†

oh no worries i won't discontinue the worse wud be i pm u the parts but this ff is my baby
this time i shall let it live unlike my previous pathetic attemps.๐Ÿคข man me and updating did not go together well and parts were only a quater of the ones i post now๐Ÿ˜† mujhe aapne aap pai sharam aati thi those days๐Ÿ˜›

thank you so much for letting me know u love this ff
it truly does mean a lot to me and even your views r precious that's y i take time reply cuz i love u and want you to know how much your words mean to me. thank you so muchโญ๏ธ
zoyadarkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story is so good & you write real. .I still don't understand why there is only a few likes !!I guess the title is not that catching (its just a suggestion),I who have no idea what the title meant just decided to check it out & found it interesting. .I hope you'll continue & everyone will eventually come around
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

loved the update

Nani already matchmaking with mama and mami

2 ASR indeed