cant wait 4 more
con soon
plzzz do pm me
thanks
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 2:

Anjali realized when she was in trouble. Especially if you threaten your best friend then emotionally blackmail them into leaving behind their life to come to the other side of the world for a month to celebrate your wedding. Not only that, you go ahead and plan everything for them and leave them strangled in the mess you created and expect them to make it through without any help. Well 'being in trouble' would be considered an understatement.

As Nani left, Anjali mentally counted backwards to her doom '3…2…1…' expecting screaming, shouting, cussing, objects and maybe some fists thrown her way but they never came.

"Anjie are we going? I'd really like to take a shower."

"huh?"

"When are we going to my room?"

"Oh it's up the stairs." Anjali stated as she started towards the starcase with confusion written over her face in big bold letters."

'What the f**k is wrong with her?'

'Nothing sweetheart, absolutely nothing.' Khushi thought as she fought back to hold the smirk making its way on her face as she knew exactly what the other girl was thinking.

"Khushi Di. This is your room, the second door on the left."

"Woah… you're kidding me? This room is awesome!" Khushi gaped and gushed about the room as she stepped in.

"You like it?"

"Ya! Who wouldn't?"

"Anyways you must be tired so rest for some time. Okay? Oh and this is Hari Prakashji, one of our household help." Anjie told Khushi.

"Namaste Hari Prakashji." Khushi greeted with a pleasant smile that HP returned before he left after placing Khushi's luggage in her room.

"See you later, I'll come get you for dinner." And with that Anjali quickly left.

'Babe don't think you're off the hook. I got things planned for you.' Khushi thought as a smirked form on her lips and a mischievous glint shinned in her eyes after Anjali had escaped.

~~~

"Anjali bitiya, where is khushi?" Nani asked as she sat down at the dining table for dinner.

"Who Nani, she is still sleeping. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't, so I didn't insist. Plus she had a tiring week before coming here." Anjali explained.

"Hello Hi, Bye Bye. Kaun Khushi?" Mamiji asked as everyone was confused around the table.

"Anjali ki dost, the one who is coming to stay with us for a amonth to help as per Anjali bitya's request." Nani said clearing the confusion.

"Woh aagayi?"

"Ji."

"No worries, you'll all get to meet her tomorrow. You're gunna love her!" Anjali said before starting dinner.

~~~

Khushi squirmed around in bed as she arose, squinting her sleepy eyes as she tried to get use to the darkness that enveloped her.

'What the hell? Why is it so dark?' Khushi thought as she turned to the side table to check the time on the alarm clock.

"Kya? 3am?"

"Gadhi, stupid, idiot." Khushi uttered names to herself as she realized that she was in India since yesterday evening.

"Shit I'm hungry. What am I gunna do now? Let's see what I find in the kitchen."

Getting out of her room, Khuhsi tried to spot the staircase in the dimly lite house. Getting down the stairs after almost tripping and killing herself, she landed in the living room. Quietly walking around searching for the kitchen, Khushi almost knocked down a vase in the dark. Saving the vase, Khushi spotted the kitchen and walked in turning on the light.

Khuhsi turned around as she heard a faint "Kaun hai?" behind her.

"Hari Prakashji aap?" Khuhsi asked as she recognized who stood in front of her.

"Khushi didi?"

"Who hume bhook lagi thi, aur dinner bhi nahi kiya tha… isiliye hum yahaan aagaye. Aap?"

"Hume khuch awaz suniyedi, isiliye hum aapke piche aiye."

"Oh! I'm so sorry HPji aapko uthane ke liye."

"Koi baat nahi khushi didi, chalo hum aapke madat karte hai. Aapko kya chaiye?"

"Aap rehne dijiye, hum khuch kha lenge. Don't worry. Waise bhi it's 3am, you should sleep, you have to wake up early anyways."

"did humne kaha na ke hum karlenge. Chalo batao, aap kya khaegi?"

"Sandwich. Lekin hum aapki madat karenge."

"No problem." So they set off to work chatting and went their own way after the sandwich was done.

"Good Night HPji."

"Good Morning khushi did." HP left laughingly.

~~~

"Di! Wake up!" Anjali shouted as she banged on Khushi's door.

"What happened?" Both Arnav and Akash asked as they passed Anjali trying to break open a bedroom door.

"Nothing bhai, just trying to wake khushi di." Anjali explained.

"Who died?" A sleepy and disoriented khushi opened the door suddenly to the three in front of her.

"What the…!?"

"DI?"

"Whoa…"

"What happened?" Khushi asked.

The dumbfound three gaped at khushi, as she stood in a pair of Looney Toons boxers and a sexy, lacy black bra.

'Sexy.' Was all Arnav thought as he saw the girl in front of him. His eyes roamed all over her, taking in her messy bed head, drowsy grey eyes, perfect curves, creamy skin to her exposed legs.

"You're kinda half naked." Anjali justified to khushi's question.

"So?" Khushi asked nonchalantly to Anjali who looked aghast. That's when khushi noticed the two guys staring at her from behind in disbelief.

"Oh Shit!"

Chocolate... thumbnail
Khushi's Room:

modern white bedroom furniture

ignore the ornatments.

anyways that was part 2.
please comment and like.
i was very disheartened by the response but i know this is gunna be a really cool ff
as m gunna update 2 more parts and if i don't get no response i might consider not continuing as no one appreciates.

luv
Nikki

PS. guyz m sending out pms this time but if you want them later on follow the steps on page 1 for pms.
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lol khushi makes me lauf ur not of the hook yet Anji :D ohhh ArHi meet lol Arnav's liner Sexy ☺️ Lmaoo Khushi's half dead she didn't even see the guys first bless her :P x update soon xoxoxo
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Ur already in my buddy list and I would luv PM's frm u :D x 
Chocolate... thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Ur already in my buddy list and I would luv PM's frm u :D x 

okie dokie!!!😛

khushi's attitude is based on me and well... as you can see
there is gunna be so much more!!!😉
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolate...

okie dokie!!!😛

khushi's attitude is based on me and well... as you can see
there is gunna be so much more!!!😉

Lmaooo hahah seriously I luv her attuide she reminds me of myself aswell 😆 Hi 5 😎
Chocolate... thumbnail

Lol khushi makes me lauf ur not of the hook yet Anji :D ohhh ArHi meet lol Arnav's liner Sexy ☺️ Lmaoo Khushi's half dead she didn't even see the guys first bless her :P x update soon xoxoxo

tat's the point
khushi is gunna we a whacky badass in this ff!!!
i get excited thinking abt her character

lol! yup that's arnav
i know his entry wasn't bang on but you know i felt. new person in the house, khushi is gunna do soemthing that affects arnav and then bang... ASR back in business😛

that's how i feel every morning and i did that when i was in India, thank goodness only my cousins saw or else my mother wud kill me🤢

yup hopefully next part is tom
but m worried cuz i haven't gotten a response
was it bad? how can i improve it?

but thnx😃
Chocolate... thumbnail

Lmaooo hahah seriously I luv her attuide she reminds me of myself aswell 😆 Hi 5 😎

Hi 5!!!

what do u say to a part where idk i was thinking a wild bachlor party with khushi pole dancing (hint hint)

i'll drop u more hints if u can get me some readersTongue😆😉
felicitysmoak. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolate...

tat's the point
khushi is gunna we a whacky badass in this ff!!!
i get excited thinking abt her character

lol! yup that's arnav
i know his entry wasn't bang on but you know i felt. new person in the house, khushi is gunna do soemthing that affects arnav and then bang... ASR back in business😛

that's how i feel every morning and i did that when i was in India, thank goodness only my cousins saw or else my mother wud kill me🤢

yup hopefully next part is tom
but m worried cuz i haven't gotten a response
was it bad? how can i improve it?

but thnx😃

No I actually liked his " Sexy " 🤣 lmaooo I always do that here in the UK whn it's hot but I change before and always lock my room cause I have freaks in my house who just barge in swear down a gyal can't get any privacy in my house 🤣 nooo I'm loving ur FF oh well people's loss I'm saying shift yah FF 2 da IPKKND forum u will get a better response their :) Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago