Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
water stops no electricity she thinks whole delhi problem and thinks i know what to do
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi thinks that there is electricity and water trouble in all of Delhi. She turns on the TV but she doesn't see any news about power outages or water problems.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this is blackmail. not right
_HealeR_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav slept half of night in RM and half of in GH 😆
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
She tries to fix something outside. One of the neighbor asks what she's doing. She says bringing the electricity back. She says the electricity has not gone! She asks is there electricity in your house? She says yes and she has water too. She asks if damaad ji is home. Maybe he did it. 
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
comin g up scene neighbhour says there is electricity and she is asking did damadji came so he put on ac..khushi asking is water there yes she says so now khushi know s no water and cut=rrent in her house only and gets to know it is arnav doing this
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
garima saying if water doesnt come by evening .. what will we do about food .. Khushi says DW it will come back ..

Garima tells her to prepare food ...

(sorry missed bits again .. fone call) :@ ..

khuhsi thinks the whole dehli is suffering .. she put on telly to find out but electric goes .. she says i know what to do .. she goes to electric box .. neighbour says what is wrong .. Neighbour tells her electric is here so what you are fixing .. she asks if your hubby there maybe elecric has gone .. she ask if her water has gone .. she says no ..

Khuhsi flashbacks of convo .. and says how dare you ..

precap : 

Khushi going bakc home .. it is locked .. she goes you are preventing me from going in .. he says im the owner so i can lock it when i like ..
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PRECAP(Tomorrow) : Arnav puts a lock on Khushi's house and doesnt allow her to go in  Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago
anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.