Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Part 43:

Arnav: I want to taste you Khushi.. You are wet because I did something to you.. And I need to taste it right now.. You get that?

Khushi was almost scared of his such bold words ... He didnt stop though..

Arnav: I want to do the same with you and this time not just using my finger by my lips there.. You understanding what I mean Khushi?

She gulped again not knowing what to do and what to reply to him.. She was looking down..

He pulled her chin up and made her look in his eyes..

Arnav: Khushi.. I am talking to you.. Just reply dammit..!! Why are you not talking to me now?

Khushi: I want to change.. Let me..

Arnav left his hands from her shoulder and then moved back looking down. She turned back to the CLoset and took her Panty and moved in the washroom.

Arnav felt bad. She wasnt ready for this.. He knew it would be difficult for any girl to accept him so soon specially when she still havent decided what she wanted.. It was just a intimate moment which they shared since they both needed it at that time.. But he should not expect anything more .. atleast untill she finalizes her decision.

He moved outside the room and then didnt come back the whole night.. Khushi got changed and she tried sleeping on the bed very very far from his side of the bed.. Arnav was down in the Living room and he dozed off on the COuch...

It was morning.. Almost 06:00am and Asha had her shower and came down.. She wore a beautiful Saree which Arnav had gifted her some days back. She came down and was surprised to see Arnav sleeping on the Couch.. She moved to him and then woke him up..

Asha: Arnav.. Get up.. Why are you sleeping here?

Arnav: Umm.. Good Morning Mumma.. And happy birthday again..

Asha: Thanks.. Now tell me what made you sleep here?

Arnav remembered why he was here last night.. But he couldnt let Asha know this.. So he had to make up a story..

Arnav: I had got some official call from US Yesterday.. I didnt wanted to disturb Khushi's sleep . So I took the call here..

Asha felt something fishy..

Asha: FIne.. Now get shower and come down for the Pooja..

Arnav: Yeah..

He was moving to his room when he saw Khushi getting dressed in a Blue Anarkali dress and coming down.. She too had seen him and she clutched the sides of her dress looking down, walking silently without looking at him... They crossed each other. He went in his room and she came down..

Asha could see the hesitation between the two.. Till they both came to wish her everything was ok between them. What happened aftrer that ?

Khushi: Happy Birthday Aunty..

Asha: Thanks..

She turned to the Pooja room followed by Khushi.. The rest of the family joined later and then the Morning Pooja was done..

Khushi was in the Kitchen making some Samosa's for Asha as she came to know from Anjali that she liked Samosa and Pudina Chuttney..

Asha could smell the Samosa frying in the Living room.

Asha: Anjali.. WHo is making Samosa's?

Anjali: YOur Bahu.. Who else?

Asha: Who told her about this?

Anjali: Me.. Actually i wasnt going to tell her on my own.. But she herself asked me what more you like to eat.. And I had to tell her.. She is making this for you.. How sweet of her..

Asha: All of this is to gain my Acceptance .. Nothing else..

Anjali: Mumma.. She wants you to accept her.. But she would never need to do all this.. Her values, her affection is more than enough for you to know how perfect bahu she is..

Asha: Forget it Anjali.. I dont want to talk on this.. Where is Chotte?

Anjali: He has gone for work..

Asha: But he wasnt going to go today and attend the Pooja at the afternoon..

Anjali: I dont know Mumma but he sounded a bit different today.. And he was all in a pouncing mood.. Specially to HP..

Asha remembered how he had slept on the Couch in the Living room last night.. May be the couple had a fight yesterday she thought..

It was afternoon. The Pooja was about to start when Asha called Arnav on his number..

Arnav: Yes Mumma..

Asha: Come Home now..

Arnav: Mumma I am in a meeting.. I cant..

Asha: Dont lie.. Do you think you can lie to me Chotte? I am your mother.. I very well know you.. Come home right now or else I wont feel good.. Hope you wont depress me today..

Arnav had no choice.. He came home.. The Pooja had already started.. Khushi in her Blue Anarkali dress was sitting down beside Payal and closed her eyes joining her hands and repeating the Mantras which the Prist said..

Arnav saw his mother sitting in the front row with Anjali and Shyam beside her.. His mother gestured him to change his clothes and come down.. He noded and left upstairs.. This room, this bed made him remember what happened last night.. He could still smell her wet on this bed and he so wished to finish what he left last night.. But he knew she was least interested . This thought of rejection made him more irritated today.. He had planned the Party at the Blue Candy Resort today evening and he was still busy on call now to know if all the arrangements have been done..

Arnav had come down after his calls and sat beside his mother opposite to Khushi and Payal.. He looked at Khushi once and then swore never to glance at her again and ignore her to the core.. If she can ignore him, he too can do that...

The Pooja was over.. Khushi knew he was sitting opposite to her but she made sure she didnt see him.. She couldnt help getting flashes of their last night everytime she saw him before her.. She excused herself and moved inside the Kitchen to serve everyone with her made Samosa's and Pudina Chutney...

She got the Tray outside and everyone took one plate to taste the Samosa's.. Everyone were praising Khushi except Asha and Arnav.

Anjali: Mumma wont you tell how the Samosa's are?

Asha: Good..

Anjali smiled at Khushia and she too did the same.. Asha was still sensing the tension between Arnav and Khushi and she really wanted to know what was it?

Asha: Chotte so I am planning for a small get together with my friends today .. So I am going out..

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other..

Khushi: No Aunty.. You cannot go..

Asha was little surprised.. Why was Khushi stopping her?

Asha: Any reason why I cannot go Khushi?

Arnav: Because Mumma I am taking the family out somewhere today.. So please everyone get ready by 05:00pm.. We are leaving somewhere..

All were excited.. They thought he was taking them for a Dinner out to some outskirts.. No one knew of the Party Yet..

Anjali: Wow Chotte.. You planned this outing and didnt tell us till now.. You told only your wife? Thats not fair..

Arnav: Di.. Please.. Now dont start all this.. Be ready by 05:00.. Till then I will finish my work.. Akash.. Come with me.. I need to discuss some stuffs..

He took Akash along with him to his room and they both started working on their laptops there..

Anjali: So Khushi.. What are you wearing today?

Khushi: Not decided..

Payal: Lets all wear some Saree..

Anjali: I always wear Saree only Payal..

Asha came there and she heard them talking about what they need to wear..

Asha: I want everyone in my room.. Now..

Anjali , Payal and Khushi followed her in her room. She moved to the CLoset and opened it and got some three bags out.. SHe gave each one, one bag..

Anjali: WHats this Mumma..

Asha: I wanted you all to wear these Sarees today for the Pooja but I couldnt give you all then.. I had bought it yesterday when I was out with my friends.. If you all like it, then wear it now.. Or else thats fine..

They opened the bags and saw .. Anjali was gifted a Blue Saree which was Shyam's favourite colour.. Payal a Green one as per Akash's cboice and Khushi a RED saree.. (The Diwali one) Which was obviously Arnav's Turn On colour for her..

Precap for Part 44 - Page 76

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update :) loved it loadz <3 bless Khusi is trying sooo hard to impress Asha x can't wait 4 da dinner party :P update soon xoxoxo
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it asha giving khushi a red saree sometimes she does good deeds how will arnav resist khushi in red cant wait for the party continue soon Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG I can't wait for it. This is going to be awesome!!!!
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow dis asha sounds so cute somtimes eh she gifted dem sarreees that tooo their husband's fav colour wow
arhilover55 thumbnail
nice update.
like how asha gifted khushi a red color sari.
thanks for the pm.
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
wowww..
red saree..how will arnav resist..
:)
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one.. waiting for Arnav's reaction to the RED saree..
mysterious_maze thumbnail
Asha is giving a RED sari to Khushi 😲 is she really changed 😕 no this can't  be as she is the only villain in this story... waiting how will Arnan manage to resist her after seeing her in sari and that too of RED color ☺️
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
   Aww! Aasha gave them gifts! Red sari for khushi!!!  Arnav can't ignore her!! Next surprise party
      Looking forward to next chapter