FF: AN UGLY TRUTH - THEAD 5 Part 47 - Pg 142

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 5 Below:
Part 39

After having a tasty Coffee which his wife made, Arnav went straight in his room and got changed.. She followed him.. As soon as he opened the closet, he heard her entering the room after him and closing the door.. He turned back.

He saw her making their bed ready.. He knew something was really wrong.. She was behaving like a good wife.. He then remembered how he told her that morning that these few days he would like them to behave as normal couples. He took his clothes and went for his shower.. When he came out, he saw her talking on the phone with her parents.. He opened his laptop and started working..

Next Day:

Khushi was busy packing gifts for the girls who were coming for the Pooja the next day.. She was in the Living room doing this and HP was helping her.. All of a sudden Arnav started calling for HP asking him to fetch his Bluetooth which he didnt find in his room..

HP: Khushi Bhabhi.. I will come in 5 minutes.. Arnav Bhaiya is calling me

Khushi: No HP.. No need to run to him.. He can find his own things.. You are more needed here..

HP: But Khushi Bhabhi.. He wont like it if I dont go..

Khushi: Its his problem. He should know where to keep his own needed things.. He misplaces them and then asks others to fetch.. Thats wrong.. Forget his calls.. Just continue what you doing..

HP: Okay Bhabhi..

Despite of calling HP so many times when he didnt come, Arnav got irritated.. He started walking down searching for him..

HP: Khushi Bhabhi.. Arent you afraid of Arnav Bhaiya?? I mean he is always so angry..

Khushi: Afraid..? And me? No way. Why should I be afraid of him.. I know he is a Devil but he is not a Ghost to get afraid of..

HP: Still Bhabhi.. The way he gives angry glances to us , we are very scared of him..

Khushi: Gone are the days when you all should be scared.. Now I am here.. So you all dont need to worry about him.. If he can remove you out from work, I will get you back.. Afterall I am his wife.. I am Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada.. If he has the rights to shout at you, I have the rights to shout at him back..

HP suddenly saw sideways and saw Arnav standing behind Khushi and looking at her angrily.. HP knew this was not the time, he should be here to see their fight. Khushi saw HP watching someone behind her and getting scared.. She turned back to see and was shocked to see Arnav..

HP ran from there inside the Kitchen and Khushi stood up keeping the gifts aside.. He started walking towards her.. And she moved back..

Arnav: So you arent scared of me haan?

Khushi: Ha..aa..aan!! Why Would I be... I am not scared of you..

She hit the Sofa and was about to fall down when he held her hand and pulled her on him..

Khushi started looking all the ways to see if anyone was seeing them like this and so did Arnav.. No one was there in the Living room except them.. But our very own Asha was seeing and hearing all this conversation from the top floor lobby..

Khushi: What are you doing? Leave me..

Arnav: So what were you saying to HP? You have rights to shout at me haan?

Khushi: Haa..aa..n!! I do have..

He held her nape from his hand and pulled her face more close to him.. She had placed her hands on his chest to stop him from coming closer but that didnt seem to work..

Arnav: So you consider yourself to be Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada?

Khushi: Yes.. I mean... Atleast for the next 20 days..

Arnav: And after that?

Khushi: After that I am back to Miss Khushi Gupta.. I would never consider you to be my Husband after that..

Arnav:You will Khushi.. You will consider me as your Husband even after that..

Khushi: Stop dreaming Arnav..  This will never happen..

Arnav: Let me show you how dreams do come true Mrs Khushi Singh Raizada..

He said that and pulled her face more close to his by her nape for giving her a passionate kiss on her parted lips.. She closed her eyes getting scared.. This was a moment which made her mind blank for sometime.. She couldnt think anything right or wrong.. Everything seemes to be in his ontrol. And for the first time, she liked him taking control of their feelings.. Their lips were inches apart.. when Anjali came out of her room and gave voice to Asha..

Anjali: Mumma..!!

Arnav and Khushi opened their eyes and saw up.. They saw Asha standing and watching them. Asha immediately turned towards Anjali. Khushi pushed Arnav back and ran inside their room..

Anjali: Mumma.. What are you doing here?

Asha: Umm.. Nothing.. Lets go..

SHe moved inside Anjali's room to talk to her and Arnav came to know his mother was witnessing their love scene..

The Kanya Pooja was going to get started at RM.. There were 5 Young girls (all between 8 to 10 years of age) .. They were running inside the house and playing.. Anjali and Payal were tired getting these girls at one place.. Khushi too was helping them. SHe could find 4 girls but the 5th one went missing.. She searched the entire house but didnt find her.. Finally she remembered that she didnt search her own room.. She walked towards her room door and saw it open.. She saw the girl sitting with Arnav on the recliner..

Arnav was showing her somethings on his Laptop and the girl was smiling.. Khushi opened the door and came inside.. Her name was Priti..

Khushi: Priti.. WHat are you doing here.. Everyone is searching you down.. Come..

Priti: No Bhabhi.. I want to sit with Arnav Bhaiya..

Khushi: Bhabhi? (She looked at Arnav.. As if he was the one who asked her to call Khushi as Bhabhi..)

Khushi came to Priti and kneeled before her..

Khushi: Priti.. Your Arnav Bhaiyaa has work to do.. Lets not disturb him.. Lets go down..

Priti: No Bhabhi.. We are playing Games on Laptop.. I wont come down..

She looked at Arnav's laptop screen and saw that they were actually playing games..

Arnav: Its Ok Khushi.. Why are you so jealous letting her be with me?

Khushi: Jealous and me? No way.. Others want her down for the Pooja.. So I am here to call her..

Arnav: Ohh! (He turned towards Priti and then spoke to her)

Arnav: Priti.. I guess you should go down.. I promise we will play the next part of this game after the Pooja. Ok?

Priti readily agreed and ran down.. Khushi was surprised.. He was never so good with Kids.. But what happened to him today? Well.. She was about to turn when he held her hand again.

Arnav: I am sure you dont have to sit with the girls down for the Pooja.

Khushi: Why? You have a problem with that?

Arnav: Hmm.. Actually I needed some time of yours..

Khushi raised her eye brow not understanding if he needed this time to complete their almost kiss of the Living room..

Arnav: Aahhh!! Dont worry... Not the one you thinking..

Khushi: Then? What for?

Arnav: Its Mumma's birthday in 2 days.. And I am planning a surprise party for her.. I need your help in this.. if you interested.. I know.. You dont like her much.. So its ok even if you deny..

Khushi: What? Aunty's birthday?

Arnav: Yeah..

Khushi: I am with you.. I mean we will plan this together.. But I would need to go down.. Di needs my help now..

Arnav: Ok.. May be we can discuss this at night..

Khushi agreed and she left the room..

Asha was sitting down on the chair watching Anjali and Khushi doing the Kanya Pooja.. Where Khushi washed every girls feet and made  then sit on the Carpet down. Later they started feeding the kids with the Prasad and the girls seemed to really enjoy all this.. Asha was more admiring the way Khushi behaved with the kids.. SHe herself was a kid with them..

Nani: Asha.. For the first time I am seeing you admiring her so much..

Asha looked at Nani and smiled..

Asha: Sometimes to know a person you need to admire her.. I am doing the same..

Nani: You mean you accepting her now?

Asha: I never said that.. But I dont want Chotte to suffer because of my wish. He already has suffered a lot..

Nani: True Asha.. I too can see how much he wants Khushi in his life.. I just wish after these 20 days are over.. Khushi willingly stays here in this House as his wife..

Asha smiled.. She had no choice left then to think the same.. She wanted her Chotte's happiness back and it was only by making Khushi stay with him forever..

Precap for Part 40 - Page 9

Part 40 - Page 21

Precap for Part 41 - Page 27

Part 41 - Page 38
Part 42 - Page 53

Precap for Part 43 - Page 60

Part 43 - Page 70

Precap for Part 44 - Page 76

Part 44 - Page 89

Precap for Part 45 - Page 94

Part 45 - Page 105
Precap for Part 46 - Page 111
Part 46 - Page 122
Precap for Part 47 - Page 130
Part 47 - Page 142
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missfox thumbnail
Brilliant Update, good that Asha is slowly accepting her. 
samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wat the ..!!! Cant believe tat asha started to admire khushi..!!!! Excellent update..!!! Edited by samster03 - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES

AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT ASHA IS ADMIRING KHUSHI N SLOWLY TRYING TO ACCEPT HER OR IS IT JUST FOR SHOW DONT KNOW WAT TO THINK YET WILL SEE ABOUT HER IN THE UPCOMING UPDATES N ARNAV N PRITI SO CUTE N HE PLANING HIS MOM BIRTHDAY N KHUSHI HELPING HIM HOPE THAT HELPS THEM IN A WAY CONTINUE SOON
Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
uff...there starts d plotting to make her stay...doesnt she ve the right to decide wout any pressure ?!
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant.. even Asha is accepting her...
saathiya_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. finally asha is changing
aafan thumbnail
finally, Asha could see something postive in Khushi and realizing that she may be the right person for Arnav.
fab update!
missed you over the weekend.
.Melody. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update! Lovd d arhi nd priti scene:) u explained it beautifully di!! Congo on d new thread:) :) tnx for d pm:) Edited by pari93.92 - 11 years ago
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arre wah! New thread, new asha! :)