Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tracy1191 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sardesai.aditi

guyz i need a ff where khushi is engaged to karan who is arnavs best friend and he doesn't turn up on their wedding thus khushi n arnav ends up marrying and later falls in love in between karan is involved wd sham in drug dealings

its Let's fall in love
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone please help me. Iis there a search where diya baati fanfictions can be found. I have tried to find suraj and sandhya fics but can't find any in this forum.
HeAvEnS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeAvEnS

Hello 

The FF i am looking for is pretty old It is Armaan and Ridhima FF
the story line  that Armaan is starting his internship under the name of "Armaan Rai" because he didn't want his dada or family to know that he is doctor and he does stupid act so they won't give him the intern of the month because he doesn't want to come from of his family as his dad is the trusty of the sanjeevani hospital but they are in business and they Armaan do that also So he is hiding himself from them and fight with Riddhima who find him arrogant enough because off their first meeting as he ran into their car which Shanshank was driving and Riddhima and i think her older sister was in their too who is senior doctor and they all disrespect him because ... Yeah you get the point 

Please Find me the FF and if author has stopped writing it i would like to continue so please if you come across then do help will be glad.
Thank you Heaven G.

pleaseee
kriti..... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi guys i'm luking 4 a ff wer AR is in luv and rid is pregnent wid arman's child bt she has a dream to build an orphanage b4 marriage so to fulfil her drm arman marry shilpa coz her dad is d owner of d land wer ridz want to make orphanage nd shilpa came to know abt AR aftr marriage..
plez help...

thanks in advnc..
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cute-aly

can anyone give me  links of some very good Arhi ( arnav khushi) ffs

plzzz

here my list
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3244737&PID=67454390%EF%BF%BD

MidnightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Rimz_k09 - 11 years ago
MidnightReader thumbnail

MidnightReader thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

here my list
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3244737&PID=67454390%EF%BF%BD

This is by far one of the best fan fictions that I have read on Arnav and Khushi. It's quite different from most fan fictions. It is completely unique and interesting concept. It's a fun read...I am sure you will love it and the story is still continuing. Master Class... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3109738 😊

Shopaholic V/S Workaholic is another fun read. I am pretty sure you will like this fan fiction as well. Story is still continuing... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3185538 😊

Super.woman thumbnail
Hey, there's this one shot I read on Arnav Khushi, where they both are childhood friends, and when arnav grows up, he's gotta go to US, for higher studies, and Khushi is really upset andd angry. When he comes back, she avoids him by being in the kitchen or doing some other odd job, and they finally meet by the poolside, and confess their love. Can you please temme which one shot is that?
annys thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii. Some days ago i was surfing google n i came across an FF Where arnav & khushi r business partner ...
They go for a meeting & then arnav drop khushi to her home, it strted raining and then khushi invite him to her house.
She was wearing some red saree and arnav was attracted toward her...
I was reading tht n power cut.. So i dnt remember th name.
Cn any1 help me to find it out.